Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:01 am

Eztli darts for the bolthole quickly. He immediately dives in and crawls in a bit deeper.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:13 am

Tallulah bolts towards the bolt-hole. Finbar paused, looking at the Jackal with wide eyes, before following the others. Zozane also follows.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:31 am

Visorak followed by Zozane. (We had plan.)

Rahkshi is nearby... Watching Black Widow...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Black Widow pokes her head out of the bolt hole, looks around, then locks her eyes on the jackal. It doesn't appear to have noticed them yet but it's uncomfortably close to the bolt hole. She doesn't notice Rahkshi near by.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:42 pm

ooc: Are we still gonna pair them? 8D
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:44 pm

ooc: Yes:D
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:54 pm

ooc: Unfortunately... Black Widow is pregnant already... with Skull's pups. I tried to tell them about the plan...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:45 am

Wilson huddles up in the back of the bolthole. He normally wouldn't care for a lost member, but at this critical time, he can't aford to be careless towards the safety of the others.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:37 am

Rahkshi hissed a whisper so only Black Widow could hear.

ooc: Thorner is going to take Rahkshi's place so he's more open to visit Black Widow~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Eztli backs deeper into the bolthole. Jackals were one animal he personaly feared. He remembered running from one with his sister Pamela... and then Jo came to the rescue... she was killed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Black Widow shoots a threatening glare at the jackal and bares her teeth. If it comes any closer, she'll be more than willing to tell it off...the physical way. She tilts her head as she hears a whispered hiss and looks around. She spots Rahkshi near a bush and bobs her head in excitement. He's back! But now isn't a good time for a happy reunion. There's danger a foot and everyone is peril. She whispers a peep warning him to watch out for the jackal.

ooc: Huh? I thought she was pregnant with Belcheri's pups...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 pm

ooc- I distinctly remember it being Slaughter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 pm

ooc: Oh yeah that's who I meant lol. I got them confused.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:24 pm

ooc: Just another way to carry on an annoying legacy with the Black Mambas... Teetsie doesn't like the way there's so many of them. SHe's okay with Makuta, but she hates Serenite... (past experience)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:59 pm

ooc: LOL. She hasn't met Makuta.

You don't know what Makuta's done... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:01 pm

ooc: Well, she's met one of his spies, and we agreed she's in on it, remember? Plus, just have Bahrag take over again, since Abt isn't active.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: Just another way to carry on an annoying legacy with the Black Mambas... Teetsie doesn't like the way there's so many of them. SHe's okay with Makuta, but she hates Serenite... (past experience)

ooc: I don't remember anything about Teetsie having met Serenite, Serenite has been dead through pretty much the whole rp and I don't remember anything saying they ever ran into each other, but I might be wrong, I can easily forget that kind of stuff unless someone reminds me.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Black Widow locks her eyes back on the jackal, watching it's every movement. She decides to stand half way outside the bolt hole entrance, ready to protect the Midnights if the jackal turns its attention towards them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:01 am

Eztli looks at Black Widow, fear in his eyes. Fighting a jackal? She was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 am

Wilson curls up at the bottom, hoping the jackals don't dig them out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Black Widow narrows her eyes and smirks. She could care less about her potentially fatal decision to take on the jackal. Living on the dangerous side is what she likes to do but she's being reckless. She isn't the only one who could get killed. She's pregnant and her unborn litter could pay a fatal price because of her lethal choice.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Wilson looks towards the entrance, expecting a dog-like face to appear soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Black Widow's fur bristles and her tail is erected as she begins making taunting spit calls at the jackal, daring it to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Wilson looks on from within the burrow. He thinks what Black Widow is doing is suicide, and although normally he wouldn't care, a member lost would seal their fate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 am

Eztli shivers, watching Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next