Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:49 am

Wilson watches some more, enjoying every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:48 am

Latika looked away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Black Widow screeches and swats Teetsie on the muzzle desperately trying to get her to let go. The stabbing pain of Teetsie's fangs sinking into her tail base is exscruciating, clouding her fight response and switching her thought process to surrendering.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Skull takes a few steps closer to get a better view of the female fight.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Teetsie chattered like a rabid bat and began to chase black Widow, fangs bloody and bared.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Black Widow dashes through the vegetation, her thoughts flooded with uncertainty. Her and Teetsie have always had a hostile relationship and this eviction could be Teetsie permanently banning her from the Midnights this time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Teetsie stopped, seeing Black Widow was going to be long gone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Black Widow stops at a thicket of drie doring bushes, panting histerically and trying to catch her breath. She can see that the Midnights are still in sight and watches them with a smirk and eyes narrowed. Fine. If they no longer want her in the group then she'll gladly accept her fate and fend for herself. She'd rather prefer wanting be a loner then to stick with the safty in numbers routine. As a loner she would have no resonsibilities, no rules and no one around to tell her what she can and cannot do. She grins and begins snickering. Normally this would be a death sentence to any female meerkat but not to Black Widow. She's different from other females. She's tough, resillient and resorceful but a lethal price could come out of this potentially permanent eviction. With no one to look out for her, groom her or help to support her, she faces many ways to die and so does her unborn litter. Because of Black Widows rebellion the ones who could end up paying the ultemately fatal price could be her pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Teetsie smirks a victorious smirk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 pm

ooc: I was thinking maybe Black Widow can give birth 2 weeks early during her eviction (I think that was plan we originally had) and the Midnights happen to come across the bolt hole where she gave birth. Hoping to increase her numbers, maybe Teetsie can kidnap them and claim them as her own because Black Widow would just be a bad mom and expose them to all kinds of danger and bad influencesO_O Just sort of a plot thingy I suddenly came up with lol
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 pm

ooc: That would work, actually. Teetsie would eventually let her back in the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:13 pm

ooc: Ok. Then sometime after she's allowed back in, probably a few rp months later, she'll be evicted permenantly. I'll have to think of a plot that gets her permenantly evicted.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 pm

ooc: She mates with the dominant male.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:28 pm

ooc: Ok that sounds good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:11 am

Eztli watches Black Widow run away, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:13 am

Zozane watched Black Widow run off.
Finbar hid behind Tallulah. He didn't like it when his mum was angry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Black Widow looks down at her belly and sighs realizing that living as a loner won't turn out well for her litter. It may actually end up getting her pups killed. If they survive to be born, there will be no one to watch over them when she forages. They'll be extremely vulnerable to predators and rival meerkats and will most likely die of starvation. Her alone isn't enough to keep them alive. She needs the support of a groupto increase their chances of survival but now that she's in exile, her unborn pups' future is now uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Wilson smirks as Black Widow gets chased off. Was this good or bad? Either way, at least they can have peace now. He starts to forage.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Black Widow decides to stick close to the group for now. If danger happens to strike when she has her head to the ground, she'll know about it if she hears the high shrill of an alarm bark.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Teetsie growled and stalked back to the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Black Widow bows her head to the ground and begins sniffing, trying to detect any prey below the sand. She isn't worried about predators and seems to be taking her prediciment pretty nonchalantly...maybe too nonchalantly. Her carelessness is very foolhearty. If she doesn't get serious and fast, a predator could take advantage of her unwary behavior and kill her along with her unborn litter.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Teetsie gets back to foraging, now that the jackal was gone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Black Widow isn't in any hurry to seek shelter under bushes as she forages. She nonchalantly stays out in the open and digs furiously into the ground.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Latika peeps in frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:25 am

Eztli decides to stand sentry, having lost his appetite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next