Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Black Widow fully submerges herself in a deep hole as she continues to dig furiously. With her ears closed she won't be able to hear an alarm if a predator suddenly appears.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Wilson digs up a millipede and eats it, getting some food to boost recovery from the recent battles.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Black Widow backs out of her hole with a lizard clenched in between her teeth. She looks around quickly checking for danger then chows down on the lizard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Eztli climbs a small tree and stands sentry there.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Black Widow moves out to an area where there's no vegetation and begins digging. By doing this careless choice, she's leaving herself extremely vulnerable to predators.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Latika makes shallow scrapes in the sand. She was getting weaker by the day, nobody payed attention to the pups here anymore.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Black Widow doesn't even bother checking for danger before starting to dig. She just begins to shovel into the ground caring less about what could be around her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Wilson eats some grubs he finds. Once the mob is back at full strength, maybe they can strike back at their enemies.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Black Widow looks up from her hole as she hears a sudden noise. Luckily it's just a shrike that has just landed by her side a few seconds ago and is waiting for a chance to snatch away what ever Black Widow finds. Even though this kind of bird can be a bit of a pest, it could also be a life saver if danger threatens. After hearing the harmless bird sound all clear chirps, Black Widow resumes foraging.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Teetsie's eyes fell on a burrow tucked away in a dune not so far away. With her so close to giving birth this would most likely be a birth burrow. It was ideal- shaded by drie doring bushes, and easy to defend. She made lead calls and began to head in that direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:05 am

Eztli follows.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Black Widow backs out of her hole whilst draging a large millipede she found up the hole's slope. But before she could get a chance to sink her teeth into the juicy morsel, the shrike sees its oppertunity to strike and snatches the millipede out from under Black Widow's paws. Black Widow snarls and pounces at the bird but it flies away, dodging her retaliation. There goes her last meal of the day. Black Widow sighs in frustration. It's getting late and she may not have time to look for something else. She turns her thoughts to finding a bolt hole to spend the night in before it's gets dark.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Wilson follows.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Black Widow gets on to all 4s and begins her mission of finding a bolt hole. She has lost her appetite and decides she'll wait until tomorrow to continue foraging. Besides, she's feeling a bit tired and too lazy to resume foraging anyway.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Latika sighed and followed her mother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Black Widow fearlessly walks out in the open. She isn't afraid to face danger up close and personal if a predator suddenly decides to try to make a meal out of her. She'll just show them that she can be the worst choice to pick for a meal.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:09 am

Teetsie looks around. She hesitates to go below. She usually allowed someone else to go in first. SHe didn't care if they called her a coward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:30 am

Eztli looks at Teetsie before going into the bolthole first. He goes through the chamber, careful not to run into any threats that could be in there. He remerges, assuring that there are no threats in there.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Black Widow looks around trying to scout out a bolt hole but so far she hasn't come across one yet. she slips through many patches of vegetation almost carelessy. There could be venomous snakes silently coiled up in amongst the vegetation and if she isn't careful, she could suffer a potentially fatal snakebite.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Wilson heads into their new home to check it out himself. He explores each tunnel and chamber, and emerges. He's fine with this as their home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Black Widow spots a bolt hole that is tucked partially under a bush. She moves in to investigate and begins sniffing around its entrance, checking for any signs that it may be being occupied by a predator. She doesn't pick up any dangerous smells and courageously crawls into the bolt hole to investigate. She won't know for sure if it's safe until she does a thorough search of the inside of the bolt hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Eztli watches Teetsie, wanting to see what she did next.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Since her eye sight isn't very reliable in the dark, Black Widow relies on her sense of smell to detect any predators that may me deeper inside the bolt hole. As she advances further into the bolt hole, all seems to smell ok so far.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:17 am

Wilson looks around. The burrow move would save them a trip home.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:44 pm

Suddenly, a strange smell enters Black Widow's nostrils. It's a smell that sends a chill along her spine and her instincts begin telling her that danger is occupying this bolt hole and to turn back NOW! But she ignores the mental warning and bravely crawls even deeper into what is seeming like a long bolt hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next