Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:44 am

Black Widow's adrenaline fueled fight response has clouded her ability to be able to make safer decisions. What she's doing is insane and if she doesn't realize the extreme danger soon, she and her unborn litter could be killed, which will bring the Midnights further into a downfall.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:32 pm

Wilson edges closer to the entrance to see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Black Widow makes a vicious spit call at the jackal whilst taking a step back into the bolt hole. She's begining to sense the intensly dangerous atmosphere and is starting to think better of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Rahkshi barks at the jackal and hisses.

Bahrag takes the opportunity to attack Lithium aggressively.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Black Widow growls while keeping a cold threatening glare locked on the jackal.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:11 am

Zozane sees Visorak has made it safely into the burrow and she smiles. But it soon dissapeares when she sees Bahrag attack Lithium.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Black Widow is oblivious to the fight going on between Lithium and Bahrag as she continues to hawk the jackal intensely.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Wilson is also oblivious to what's going on, but he continues to edge closer to the entrance for a peek.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Black Widow has her tail erect and fur bristled in agitation and bobs her head at the jackal, waiting to see if dares to approach towards them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:38 pm

ooc: I was thinking in Teetsie's early years that she was actually a rival of The Black Mambas or a daughter of Serentie herself... or cousin. Or sister. XP
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Ninja's legs are getting sore from all of the travelling but this is the last territory he has to trek through before entering Willows territory. He may not know it but he's closer than he thinks to the Willows and getting to see Linda. He desperately hopes the long trek will have been worth it.

Black Widow backs further into the burrow but stays acting hostile. The jackal has gotten even closer and may have now noticed the meerkats.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Wilson hesitates, unsure exactly how close to the bolthole the jackal is. He weighs his options. He is curious...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Black Widow snarls and backs even further into the bolt hole. Her head is now the only body part that's poking out from the bolt hole entrance. The jackal seems to have spotted them and is curiously moving in for a closer insepection.

Meanwhile, Ninja is moving with a quick pace through Midnights territory. He has no idea of the danger that is unfolding less than a mile away at the Midnights mob foraging party.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Wilson steps back, deciding against taking a peek outside. He's unaware of Ninja's nearby presence.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Black Widow accidently bumps Wilson as she finally decides to fully retreat into the bolt hole. She looks back at him with a hint of warning in her facial expression. The jackal is most likely now at the entrance and it's probably best if everyone stays away from the entrance.

Ninja can smell the Midnight's scent in the air but it's not that potent in his location. It gives him a false sense of security thinking this means he won't get caught tresspassing but he still has a ways to go through their territory and there's no telling when where or if he could end up running into them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Teetsie watches Black Widow with narrowed eyes, unsure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:28 am

Eztli stays crouched, almost out of view of the jackal. He widens his eyes at Bahrag. This was the worst of times.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Wilson steps back and follows the advice, retreating back into safety.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Black Widow glances out the bolt hole entrance. She can't see the jackal but has a feeling that it's close enough to the bolt hole to be a threat to life if someone were to foolishly head out and investigate.

Ninja comes to a patch of tall grass. He sighs in frustration at the usually dangerous and forbidden place for a meerkat to enter but Ninja is on a mission and with no other way around this obsticle, he's going to fearlessly claw his way through this Kalahari jungle. He had vowed not stop for anything and he's even willing to trek through this dangerous territory. With his head held high in determination, Ninja bravely slips into the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Wilson goes back down, but keeps an eye on the entrance incase something happens.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Black Widow watches the bolt hole entrance intensely but keeps her distance from it incase the jackal tries to reach for its prey with either its clawed paws or jaws.

Ninja bravely pushes his way through the grass jungle. It's disorienting to him but all he cares about is reaching a clearing, alive. There could be many venomous snake land mines in here so it's important that he doesn't hurry too much becasue if he steps on a puff adder or a cape cobra his mission could come to an abrupt end.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Wilson listens closing for any signs of the jackal's current position. He's hungry and wants to forage, but the jackal might still be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Eztli keeps waiting, shivering.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Black Widow snorts starting to get impatient. She's starving and wants to eat but with a dangerous jackal hanging around just outside the bolt hole, she and the Midnights may be forced to wait a bit longer.

Ninja slashes at the grass which is helping to swiftly move him along through this Kalahari jungle. He begins to see a light which could be the end of this sea of tall grass. He's been lucky so far to have not encounter any predators but what will be at the end?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Wilson lays down at the bottom, a little aggitated now after a continueing streak of bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next