Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 7th of November

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Black Widow digs her claws into the burrow floor in frustration. If that jackal does leave soon then she'll make it leave.

Ninja can see that the light is becoming brighter with every step foward he takes. Suddenly he finds himself back out into a clearing and sighs relieved. He safely made it through without meeting any unwanted foes along the way. The Midnight's scent is even weaker in this area as well and he can smell the faint scent of Willows. He's reached the Midnights/Willows border and begins shuffling his feet in excitement. He wants to see his much loved lady Linda and hopes to the heavens that she and her unborn pups are still alive.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Wilson edges closer again. He's too curious not to look, regardless of safety.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Black Widow looks at Wilson and nods. She's curious too and wants to know if the jackal left. She bravely begins to advance towards the entrance.

Ninja dashes across the border with a graceful and estatic prance in his run. He can't wait to get to the Willows! But he prepares himself incase he ends up finding out the worse case scenerio.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Teetsie looked at Black Widow. She was going to kill herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Black Widow looks back at Teetsie with a cocky smirk. She insists she'll be fine and if a fight is what it's going to take to get rid of this persistant jackal then she'll give it a fight. If she dies trying to protect the group, at least she knows her death won't be in vain but if she dies, so will her litter, a future the group needs to be able increase their chances of survival.

ooc: Black Widow is recklessO.O
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Teetsie snarls at Black Widow. Fool.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Wilson peeks and sees Black Widow about to take on the jackal. This will be bloody either way, and he wants to watch.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Latika sighs. No more bllod!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm

regardless what the group thinks about her doing this, Black Widow snarls menacingly as she makes her way above ground to confront the jackal but when she surfaces, the jackal is no where in sight. She blinks then releases a frustratingly disappointed sigh from her mouth. She was hoping for some kind of action. She slips back into the bolt hole and sounds an all clear.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Zozane looks at Black Widow, amazed by both her boldness and recklessness.
Finbar watches wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:17 am

Eztli stares at Black Widow with wide eyes. How did she do that?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:29 am

Wilson heads above ground to take a look himself. Nothing dangerous in sight. He's happy since they can start foraging now, but he was also looking forward to seeing a fight.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 am

Teetsie snarled. She had had enough of Black Widow! Charging, she began to attack her. Teetsie saw her as a potential threat with her recklessness, and Teetsie decided she needed to go.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 am

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: I was thinking in Teetsie's early years that she was actually a rival of The Black Mambas or a daughter of Serentie herself... or cousin. Or sister. XP

ooc: Sounds interesting, okay.

bic: Skull watches Black Widow silently, he snarled under his breath, this crazy female has a death wish for both her and her litter. Seeing Teetsie attack Black Widow, he smirked, Black Widow got what she wanted, a fight she can't win.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Tetesie didn't want to make Black Widow's eviction quick. Anything but quick. Instead of heading straight for the tail, she went for Black Widow's face. She lunged and sank her teeth in, then pulled back hard.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Wilson backs away and watches with interest. Maybe he will see some action today.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Teetsie snarls in anger. black Widow was a pest. She needed to be gone!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:41 pm

ooc: Teetsie attacking Black Widow has given me a plot idea. I was thinking she'll eventually become a lone female after being evicted perminantly from the Midnights and she will team up with wild or one of the other group's males to rove and/or travel with but they won't stay with her long because she'll always lead them into danger or find out that she's too danger prone. I'm thinking of having her become a rogue female. She'll be defiant and rebellious and will live by her own rules Twisted Evil

Black Widow stands up on her hind legs and surveys the area to make sure the jackal is completely gone from sight. She's on high alert knowing the chance of the jackal still being in the area is high and if she's the first to spot it she vows to be the first to tear into it. As she turns her head to the right she's taken off gaurd when she sees Teetsie charging towards her but before she could react, the next thing she knows is she's on the ground feeling Teetsie's fangs stab into her face. She yelps and tries to wriggle free but the larger female's weight has her pinned into the sandy ground and she can't move. Her fight instincts kick in and she kicks and claws at Teetsie furiously.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:43 pm

ooc- Maybe Black Widow and Linda can meet shortly during Linda's eviction before joining the Jumaas.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:55 pm

ooc: Ok that sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Teetsie snarled. She got up and swiped and Black Widow's belly angrily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Black Widow screeches. Her heart sinks as she thinks the worst about what that slash to her belly could've done to her unborn pups. She looks into Teetsie's eyes and narrows her eyes in an angered glare. She snarls in anger and kicks with both back feet into Teetsie's chest hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Eztli watches the fight with a smirk. Bravery did have it's prices.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Black Widow thrashes about on her back, trying to flip over so she can get back on her feet but the soft sand is making it hard for her as it sinks under the weight of any limb she places on the sand.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Teetsie realizes that her own unborn pups could be harmed, so she finally viciously bit down on Black Widow's tail and chattered madly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 7th of November   Roleplay - 7th of November - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 7th of November
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next