Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
Pancake
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:44 am

Click chirped a thanks. He then called to Mae, letting her know it was safe to come in.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:53 am

Josephine watched cautiously as the unfamiliar meerkats entered the chamber. Nuzzling Lancaster as he returned, she rested her head back down next to the pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:56 pm

Lancaster closes his eyes, feeling comfortable enough to fall asleep. Even though the Midnights splinter group is part of the main rival Midnights group, it's great to have some more company. After all safty in numbers is more important than rivalries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:08 am

Maylene then opened her eyes a little and looked at Tank, while in her mind she was saying sorry. Then Maylene moved to a spot further down the burrow and it was a little warmer too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Lancaster churrs contently as he sleeps.

Oblivious to Maylene's internal aology to him, Tank is sound asleep and is in the middle of having another dream. He twitches his front paws and mews softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:18 am

Jackie wakes up when she hears Tank's mew. She sighs sadly. She had no idea how he must be feeling.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:27 pm

ooc: AllysonisBella, I was reading my copy of Flower of the Kalahari, and it says that sub females readily mate with many males, thus, the litters are fathered by more than one male.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:18 pm

ooc- I wouldn't fully trust a single source. I suggest checking other trustful sources to see if that's correct. One book I read said meerkat mobs are ruled by the collective members with no real leader!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:09 pm

ooc: This was the book written by the KMP reasearcher Tim Clutton Brock (is that spelt right?), I think he'd know after watching them for several years.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:00 am

ooc: I know Tim Clutton-Brock does DNA testings on pups to see who their fathers and mothers are. I would trust what Tim Clutton-Brock said, but an extra source doesn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:01 pm

ooc: Okay, I'll go check. Didn't really want a luckyxMaylene pup, but if you did...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9