Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
Pancake
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:41 pm

ooc- probably not

Maylene helped the others clear the entrance. Today had been a strange day and to Maylene she just wanted it all to end.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Tank notices maylene next to him but is unsure of what to think about her. Her bizzare behaviors earlier in the day have him thinking that she's unpredictable. Tank decides not to think about it and keeps his focus on trying to find the babysitter splinter group. He bounds over to a fallen down tree and climbs to the top to try to spot them but in every direction he scan, he doesn't see them. He's also relieved that he hasn;t spotted the Midnights but it doesnt mean the Willows arent out of danger. Tank hears Buckeye's call to retire for the day and leaps down from the fallen down tree. He follows the group to an abandoned burrow. As Buckeye and Keeko scant mark the area and the rest of the group clear out the burrow entrance, Tank chooses to stand sentry. They're going to be spending the night in enemy territory and there's a high risk that the Midnights may discover them spending an unwanted visit on their turf.

Lancaster has managed to get his small group safely into the tall grass with out being spotted by the predators and after laying low trying to keep out of the bird of preys' sights for what felt like forever, Lancaster plucks up the courage to peer his head out of the grass. He realizes the predators have flown away and pads out of the tall grass. Lancaster realizes that it's getting late and peeps to Josephine and the pups that they should start looking for a burrow to spend the night in.

Black Widow smirks as she watches Rahkshi how HE takes down predators. His quick to kill techniques interest her but before killing her prey, Black Widow likes to torture hers before she makes the kill.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Rahkshi blinks. If you torture it, it has a higher chance of escaping.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Black Widow rolls her eyes and smiles with a look of guilt (You are right about that. I'll admit, I'm pretty much very famous for torturing my food more than getting a chance to eat it. I'll keep your technique in mind) She pounces foward and clamps down with bone crushing strength on the goshawk's skull putting an end to its misery.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Rahkshi snickered. But your way is nasty too...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Black Widow smirks and twitches her tail feeling proud(Why thank you but your way sounds more brutal and quick) She looks down at the dead Goshawk hungrily then back to Rahkshi (Wanna share?)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Rahkshi smiles evilly. If you wish it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Black Widow begins devouring her part of the goshawk hungily.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Rahkshi tears off the head... (O.o)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Black Widow grins evily as she saw Rahkshi tear off the head. His table manners may intimidate other meerkats but she finds it entertaining. She tears a chunk of the goshawk's wing off and inhales it in 3 bites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:54 am

Jackie stares out into the distance still smelling the air, hoping to catch a scent on the breeze.

Snowflake lies down by Jackie and curls up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Buckeye sits with her family, worried. The loss of the Willows in battle at at the babysitting burrow is reducing her group's number and causing stress. The group keeps growing, which means it's getting harder to keep an eye on everyone. Once she finds her missing Willows, she'll have to keep more guards on duty to make sure nothing like this ever happens again.

Keeko sits by her mate, faithfully and quietly as Verniece and Hutch huddle together. Miley and Crash lay in the sand, yawning.

Glade is tired. She feels safe with Lancaster and Josephine, but being in unfamilair territory scares her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Tank sits next to the burrow entrance and stares out in to the distance concerned for Lancaster, Josephine and the pups' welfare. Only just days ago, both Lancaster and Josephine were recovering from wounds and still are and they're somewhere out on Midnight's territory vulnerable with precious pups in tow. They'd be an easy target for predators and rival gangs and Tank feels they may have already encounter one of those things. He stands on his hind legs still looking out into the distance, just itching to head out and find them.

Lancaster peeps to Glade reassuring her that everything will be fine, he and Josephine are determined not to let anything bad happen to her or her siblings and will fight to the death to keep them safe. Lancaster's still recovering leg is begining to feel sore from walking most of the day. He begins to scan the area for a burrow the small group can spend the night in.

Black Widow tears off one of the goshawk's legs but is starting to feel full and begins eating it slowly. Having never eaten a bird before, especially a bird of prey has been a new expierance for her and she plans on trying bird again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:07 pm

ooc- Will Maylene's pregnancy start to become noticable tommarrow?

ic-Linda wakes up and heads out. She went in too early, and dosed off. She'll wait until the other goe before she goes to sleep. She noticed the frustration troubling Buckeye. She'll be willing to help in whatever way possible.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:39 pm

ooc: depends how much time we skip...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:45 pm

ooc- if it's over 2 1/2 weeks from this date then yes she'll begin to show but it wouldn't be that noticable
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:16 pm

ooc: Usually we skip about four or five days at a time.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:32 pm

ooc- then no
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:11 pm

ooc: We'll be going to the 29th. That's when Cheyenne and Bohrok are due. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 pm

ooc: Peeerfect XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:57 pm

After having helped clean the burrow out a little Maylene then heads below ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Jackie stays up, not wanting to sleep yet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:01 pm

Tank is too restless to sleep and continues to look off into the distance worried. Darkness is setting in and soon night time predators will be surfacing. He hopes Lancaster, Josephine and the pups are staying safe.

Lancaster approaches the burrow cautiously and begins sniffing around the burrow entrance but the only way to make sure this burrow is really safe is to check the inside thuroughly for any predators or rival gangs that may already be down there sheltering from the dangers of the night. Lancaster peeps to Josephine to stay above ground to watch over the pups then heads below to check out the inside of the burrow cautiously.

Black Widow sees the sun begining to set and smirks then looks to Rahkshi (It's going to be dark soon. Would you like to join me on a little night time adventure?)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Keeko sits by Buckeye, hoping his presence will reasure her a little.
Miley awakes and decides to go on look out.
Golly Gosh sits by his sisters, not showing his worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Snowflake goes below ground and curls up, soon falling to sleep.

Jackie waits, even though as the light fades, so does the chance of the babysitters and pups coming home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next