Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
Pancake
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Lithium growls at Bahrag and Teetsie. Don't act that way! He bears his teeth.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Teetsie snarls at Lithium. Wonder why I never bear your pups? because your not worth fathering!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Taken back, Lithium is surprised at Teetsie's reaction. He looks to his family for support, but he is unsure of their feelings. Not sure of what to do, Lithium begins to back up. Depressed and lost, he turns and heads for the tall grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Unaware of internal strife, Buckeye continues the charge deep into Midnight terriotry, hoping to find her pups and babysitters intact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:51 pm

ooc: maybe Lithium and Leaf can start a new group, possibly with Midnights and other members who don't like the group they're in or the leaderships they have to deal with?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Tank can smell the mixed scents of the Midnights and the babysitter splinter group. They've been here he just knows it. He stands on his hind legs and scans the open scrub hoping what ever meerkats he sees arent the Midnights.

Lancaster leads his small group across an open riverbed which makes his group extremely vulnerable and easy to spot by predators or a rival group. Lancaster lets out muffled nervous peeps as he still has Glade gently clamped in his mouth. He can see a patch of tall grass up ahead. All they have to do is make it across quickly without being seen by predators or the Midnights then they'll be safe. But Lancaster can sense inside that something bad is bound to happen before they reach the safty of the tall grass.

Unaware of the Willows charging across the boarder, Black Widow is finishing up her time with Rahkshi on the other side of Midnights territory. She gets up on all 4s, turns around, but before deciding to leave, she looks over her shoulder and gives him a flirtacious smile(Well it was fun getting to meet you, but it's getting late, I'd better get a nap in before heading out on another one of my night time adventures and I'm sure you have spies to check on . Perhaps we shall meet again) She twitches her tail then pads off into the distance unaware that she is heading for the babysitter splinter group.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Linda follows in high alert now. The scent continued to get stronger and her anxiety turned into anger as she thought about what the Midnights would do to the pups and the babysitters if they were caught. She was ready for a fight. Meanwhile, an evil and cunning shadow was overlooking the Midnights, having just arrived to overlook a potential ally.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Ooc: Maybe that’s something we could work with Abt.

Josephine answered Lancaster’s calls with her own muffled chirps as Golly Gosh swung by his scruff in her mouth, unaware of his foreboding feelings.

Dusk continued to follow the Willows keeping at a safe pace.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Tank's adrenaline begins to rush as he smells the Midnight's scent intensify. He looks around nervously but prepared to fight if the Willows are approached by a gang of wardancing meerkats suddenly.

Lancaster is leading the tiny splinter group closer to the shelter of the tall grass but as his senses predicted, danger rears its ugly head. A loud screech from above catches Lancaster's attention and he immediately looks up at the sky. The small splinter group's movement through the open has attracted a trio of hawks and they're soaring right above them. Lancaster lets out a paniced, loud, muffled alarm call and races for the tall grass.

Black Widow continues advancing toward the babysitter splinter group unaware of a possible collision course between the Willows and Midnights.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Linda looks all around to try to get a glimce of anything that might be stalking them. She kept on high alert, and tried to urge others to do the same, like they weren't already. She had a feeling none of them will leave without a scratch.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:00 pm

ooc: Is there going to be a fight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:38 pm

ooc: Yea, but the Unknowns should make their way to Midnights territory. This way, all the Willows become reunited.

Buckeye continues her search, wardancing and sniffing as she walks along.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Everytime Tank hears a bush russle or sees something move in the distance, he snarls and charges a few feet toward the suspicious object but as he realizes it's just nothing to be worried about, he calms down a little but still stays alert. With a rival group possibly nearby, you can't afford to let down your gaurd.

As Black Widow moves out into the open, she notices that the sky is teaming with birds of prey but doesnt care. The danger just brings the excitement that she's been looking for. She looks up at the birds of prey and smirks, challenging them to come down and try to snatch her into their talons.

Lancaster manages to make it to the safty of the tall grass without being spotted by the birds of prey. He frantically calls out muffled, as he still has Glade in his mouth, to Josephine and the pups to hurry before they are spotted.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:16 pm

ooc: Could we wait for Cheyanne to give birth, though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:38 am

Eztli sees Lithium leave. He feels terrible for him, but knows there's nothing he can do.

Jackie follows Buckeye, her nose on the ground, trying to catch a good scent.

Snowflake follows, glancing around nervously.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:59 am

Bahrag glared as Lithium left.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:15 am

Darwin snorted as Lithium left, he was hoping to see him overthrow Bahrag, he didn't like Bahrag at all.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Tank sends out contact calls hoping to get a response from the babysitter splinter group.

Lancaster sticks to the safty of the grass and watches the birds of prey nervously.

A goshawk swoops down toward Black Widow but she holds her ground. She smirks waiting patienly for it to get within inches from her. Once it was 8 inches from her face, Black Widow lundges up at the bird of prey and clamps down with bone crushing strength on the bird's chest and claws at its wings leaving it badly injured and unable to fly. She releases it and snickers as she watched it stumble around on its feet dazed.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Rahkshi pounces on the hawk, not wanting the prize to get away. Never let your enemy flee, love...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Maylene was stciking by Tank's side the whole way and for odd reason she was beginning to become a little weak, but she continued going and mustered up all her strength.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Linda sighed at Maylene's sight. She looked all around for them but still found nothing. The scents of the babysitters and the Midnights was mixed; tracking the scent could lead them to either, and she didn't want to accidentally find the Midnights, so she kept following Buckeye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Lithium wanted more than anything to join his family again, but a lot has changed since he was separated. Maybe he would return one day to restore his crown. But for now, he would be a loner.

Getting late, Buckeye decides to pitch her gang at an abandoned burrow. They would continue their search tomorrow. Keeko scent-marks the area as Miley, Crash, Hutch, and Verniece clear the entrance.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Leon helps by standing sentry.

Megan pads over to him and lays at his feet. She yawns and lays her head down on the sand, it was a long trip for a pup.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:08 am

Jackie is determined not to give up. She keeps sniffing tehe ground and starts to walk off.

Snowflake, for once appearing smart pads over to Jackie and grooms her, assuring her that they would find the group tomorrow.

Jackie hesitates but decides to go back to the burrow with the group and walks over to them. Snowflake follows.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:55 pm

ooc- Will Maylene's pregnancy become noticable by the next day?

ic- Linda reluctantly went under and layed down in one of the chambers and layed there. She slowly fell asleep feeling uncomfortable in enemy territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next