Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 23rd of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 am

Ages of those under a year old:
Cloud Catcher ......... 7 months and 20 days.
Splash ...... 5 months and 18 days.
Chester Quavers, Sanders........ 17 Days

Due Dates:
Bahiya and Paool’s Litter........ Due 7th of November
Morning Glory and Stratus’s Litter......Due 9th November
Karma and Chris's Litter ...... Due 11th November
-----------------------------------------------------------

Tisca emerges, and scans for danger.
Cloud Catcher is still below, waiting for Splash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 am

Pamela emerges and immediately scans th area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 am

Nimbus emerges, closely followed by Faeya. She helps clear the entrances for the others sleeping below.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:07 am

Stratus emerges and stands to keep a lookout for danger.

Bahiya comes above ground, her pregnancy was starting to show.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 am

Splash emerges nervously.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Underground Sanders was up and about following the adults every time one of them got up to leave the sleeping chamber. Barking excitedly, it was only Morning Glory who kept picking him up and putting him back with his sister that kept spoiling his fun.
Seeing Splash leave he tried to call out to her but stopped himself, he still cared about her but she didn’t believe him about Badru.

ooc: Sorry I'm struggling to post things today my computer is being very slow and keeps crashing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Karma emerges from the burrow, scans the area for danger, then joins the group. She peeps a good morning to everyone then begins to sun herself. She glances down at her belly smiling. She too is begining to show a slight sign of pregnancy but frowns as she knows Chris wont be around to see his pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Pamela smiles at Karma. She sees her frown and walks over to her. She may not see him and he may not see her pups, but maybe as a spirit, he is watching from above.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:13 pm

Karma looks up to see Pamela next to her and smiles. It's true that Chris is now in a better place but right now he's probably looking down watching Karma and the Tiny Kats. Karma looks up at the sky and smiles. Chris will always be with her in spirit.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Bahiya eyed Karma, she saw Karma as a friend, but she could ruin Bahiya's chances of staying in the group. She kept a close eye on Karma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Pamela looks up at the sky. She wondered if her parents and little sister were watching her too. (Will introduce them.)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 pm

Antabellum pads above and pads over to groom Karma. She was a nice meerkat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Pamela smiles at Antabellum and looks back up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Antabellum looked up as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Karma notices Bahiya eyeing her and gives her a half smile. She sees her as a friend as well but that friendship could soon be threatened. Since Bahiya is also pregnant Karma knows she'll have to watch her back. Karma returns the grooming to Antabellum then looks into the horizon wondering what meerkat heaven is like.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Bahiya looked to the skies, she didn't have any dead family except her mother, but she hardly knew her. She ALWAYS left pup care to the babysitters.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 pm

Karma sits her haunches then looks up at the sky but is soon distracted by some swifts flying by.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm

Splash shuddered a little. Were her parents and older siblings watching her?!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Bahiya saw Splash shudder and moved over and began to groom her reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Karma also saw Splash shutter. She churrs softly to reassure her everything is ok.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Splash calms down. She trusts Karma and Bahiya.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Karma smiles as Splash calms down. Her and Bahiya would never let anything bad happen to her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 pm

Bahiya smiled to Splash then to Karma, she didn't know why she'd been so worried, Karma was a good friend and even though Bahiya's litter would be born first, she knew Karma wouldn't take advantage of that.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Karma smiles back at Bahiya. She would never try to kill a pup even if they are from another pregnant female who is giving birth before her. She will loyally look after after them and will help in caring for them.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Tisca stretched, and walked over to the females. She smiled at them.
Cloud Catcher stuck by Splash's side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next