Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 23rd of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:19 am

Ages of those under one year:
Lewa ....... 8 months and 7 days.
Dustan ...... 5 months and 4 days
El-ahrairah, Rabscuttle ...... 4 months and 24 days
Alfonso...... 1 month 8 days
Angel, Jay, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno and Jack... 23 days.
Chetana ...... 17 days

Due Dates:
Running Star and Dominic’s Litter ...... Due 5th of November
Peachy and Ironwood's Litter..... Due 11th of November
----------------------------------------------

Jack sat by the burrow entrance, eagerly waiting for one of the adults to wake up. Only two days ago, he had emerged for the first time, and he had loved the experience. It was so much funner that in the dark.
His brother, Bruno, sat by him, looking grumpy as usual. He was a lot more shy than his brother, and a lot more quiet. His fur was a little thicker and longer than most meerkats.

ooc: Both Jack adn Bruno are named after and based on my cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:40 am

Faith emerges and smiles at Jack and Bruno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 am

Streak emerges. Although weak, most of his injuries had healed. He was just happy to have Lewa back with the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 am

Arrow came above ground and Springer wasn't far behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 pm

Peachy exits the burrow in a good mood and chirps a peppy good morning to everyone. She's excited about once again expecting pups.

Alfonso pads out of the burrow after her, still a bit drowzy. He sits by his mother and snuggles up against her with a content smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Lewa bolted out of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:55 pm

Peachy smiles warmly at Alfonso and nuzzles him.

Alfonso churrs happily. He sees Lewa bolt out of the burrow and peeps loudly then bounds over to him and swats him playfully (Tag your itXP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Faith looks at Alfonso and Lewa and smiles. She one day hoped to have pups, but in thr condition she was in, not many rovers or other males would be interested.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Jay was sitting outside, loving the fresh air. He couldn't wait until he got to go with the rest of the group...

Pepper is sitting by Running Star.

Rabscuttle is watching Jay with a light in his eyes.

Dominic has since left and is roving at Unknown.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Peachy smiles as she watches Alfonso engage Lewa in a game of tag. He seems to have left his shy bubble for good.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Arrow smiled to Alfonso, he seemed nothing like the pup she'd rescued from the Blizzards. He was far more outgoing.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Lewa swatted back, too hyper too worry about how hard he did it. Now you are! He starts running away very fast, soon he is out of sight...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm

Alfonso is knocked back by Lewa's hard swipe but it doesnt spook him or anything. His mouth drops at how fast Lewa took off running but he takes on the challenge of trying to catch up to him and bounds after him stumbling on his little legs in the process.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:53 pm

Jack bounds after Lewa and Alfonso, barking madly.
Stripe emerges, her daughter Angel not far behind. Angel goes and sits by her brother Jay.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Jay bounds after Jack.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Lewa is quite a ways from the group now... Dangerously far...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Faith looks around. Wondering where Lewa went. She decided to wait. The pup would come home soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Alfonso had followed Lewa far from the group but he's lost sight of him and is dangerously far himself from the group. He lets out soft little chirps trying to locate Lewa but cant find him and doesnt get a response. He begins to worry and stands up on his hind legs to see if the group is in sight but all he sees all around is tall grass and trees. He panics and sends out distress calls whilst wondering aimlessly.

Peachy looks off into the distance worried. Lewa and Alfonso have wondered far, maybe too far. She begins to send out contact calls hoping they would hear her and return to the group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Realizing that the pups may have wandered too far, Arrow runs out some distance and also makes contact calls.

Springer watches not really caring.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:54 pm

As he is wandering around in circles panicing, Alfonso catches wind of Arrow's contact calls but they are faint. He runs in the direction where he thinks they may be coming from.

Peachy follows Arrow a ways from the group. She climbs to the top of a bush to keep a look out for where the pups could be and continues to send out contact calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Faith looks around for the pups and starts barking louldy like Arrow and Peachy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Alfonso can hear the contact calls getting louder the farther he ran he must be getting close to the group. He currs loudly hoping the group can hear him.

Peachy hears Alfonso's loud churrs and sees him in the tall grass. She sighs in relief, jumps from the bush and trots to toward him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Jay looked around. Was Alfonso okay?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Peachy reunites with Alfonso chirping excessively and nuzzles him happy to see that he's safe. The last thing she needs is to lose another pup. She looks up worried for Lewa's safty. He still hasnt been found.

Alfonso churrs contently happy to be back with his mother. He peeps looking out into the distance. Lewa is still out there, vulnerable and alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Faith walks over to Peachy, relieved to see Alfonso is okay. She looks around for Lewa and starts calling out to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next