Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
Pancake
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Tank starts to feel his eye lids getting heavy but isn't quite ready to go below ground yet. He lays on his stomach laying his head on his front paws and sighs. It's going to be another long night.

Lancaster advances further down the burrow, making sure to check every tunnel he comes across. The burrow has a slight Midnight scent to it but it seems unlikly they may be down here but it doesn't mean something else could be present in the burrow. Lancaster finishes up checking the burrow and returns above ground. He peeps to Josephine and the pups letting them know the burrow is safe.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Teetsie made calls, seeing it was late. She headed back to the burrow. She would injoy seeing the fight continue on there.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Darwin gets up and follows Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Tallulah is by herself, and follows the group at a distance. Zozane follows her sister.
Not far off, Click and Mae are foraging. Seeing that the group is leaving, they decide to follow them at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Dawn is with Mae, having also been evicted, for no reason...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:53 am

Mae smiles at Dawn; sad that she is evicted, but glad to have her company.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:10 am

Josephine nervously chirped back to Lancaster, she was concerned that they weren’t going to be spending the night in the safety of the group and with young pups that were still slightly dependant of their mother this whole scenario was troubling.
Picking up Gretel, she padded over to Lancaster and placed the pup at his feet, wandering so far away from the burrow with the pups could put her one step closer to an eviction.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Linda still kept looking along the setting sun trying to find them. She'll get up extra early to find them until they're found. Her worry was that they might find them... too late.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Lancaster sits next to the mouth of the burrow and watches the sunset nervously. Spending the night without the rest of the family is going to be nerveracking, especially when Lancaster and Josephine have a litter of pups along with them in enemy territory. They've already had close calls with predators earlier in the day and now the thoughts of encountering the Midnights at any moment is wieghing heavily on Lancaster's mind. He's starting to regret taking them on this little adventure which has now gotten them lost. Noticing Gretel at his front and Josephine at his side, Lancaster looks to Josephine. They both know the dominants won't be happy about this.

Tank watches the sunset thinking deeply about where the babysitter splinter group could be in Midnight's territory. He sighs worrily hoping that they haven't already encountered the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Irwin is with Mae, Click, and Dawn. He would go with Dawn anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Golly Gosh pressed close to Josephine, as he was scared.
Mae followed the group back to the burrow. She sat there for a little bit, unsure what to do.

ooc: Maybe The Midnight Evictees and the Willows Splinter could join up for a night.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:03 pm

ooc: Sounds like a cool idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 pm

ooc: Okay.

bic: Knowing that she could not go back to Midnights, Mae called to the others, leading them in the direction of a bolt-hole she knew of. Unbeknown to her, she was leading them directly towards the missing Willows...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Lancaster wraps his arms around Gretel in a comforting hug and continues to watch the sunset. As the sun inches slowly behind the mountains, he becomes even more anxious and reluctant to want to spend the night in a Midnight's burrow.

Tank lays down on his belly and sighs. First thing tomorrow he's planning on heading out to search for the babysitter group unaware that Linda is planning on doing the same.

ooc: Sounds good to me Dipsy, Meyerm, maybe Tank and Linda can head out on a search mission together.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Irwin follows Mae.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 pm

ooc- Prehaps. I don't want more Willows missing though, so maybe Tank and Linda go out early the next day, find the splinters, but get chased away from them by the midnights, where they report back to the others.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 pm

ooc: Ok sounds good to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 pm

ooc: AFTER Cheyanne gives birth though...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:37 am

oocx: I was thinking that the Splinters would reunite with the others next rp day, but I'm not really that bothered. As long as they end up back with the Willows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:23 pm

ooc: Sounds good.

Buckeye, finally, heads below ground, hoping her Willows are all safe.

Glade, tired, curls up next to Josephine, unaware of the approaching Midnights.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Linda heads down seeing Buckeye go and lays down in one of the chambers down low. She slowly falls asleep. She won't sleep well tonight. Not only were the pups and babysitters alone somewhere lost, but they were also lowering their defenses in midnights land.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Lancaster yawns feeling exhausted from the day's events and lays his head on Josephine's shoulder but he and the tiny little Willows group are unaware of a small group of Midnights making their way towards them.

Finally ready to call it a night, Tank begins to make his way over to the burrow but makes one last worried look into the distance before heading below. He sighs hoping that his brother, Josephine and the pups are safely sheltered from the night time dangers. Tank heads below and sprawls out near the burrow entrance, for him and the main Willows group, morning can't come fast enough.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Also weary from the long walk, Josephine nuzzles Lancaster’s head gently and huddles the pups close to her body. If they had to spend the night in the unfamiliar burrow then she wouldn’t let the pups out of her sight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Lancaster churrs contently. As long as he has Josephine and the pups with him, he feels happy and calm. He begins to groom Glade comfortingly.

Tank closes his eyes but is too anxious to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Golly Gosh whimpers quietly as he curled up by Josephine.
Keeko waits by the burrow mouth, hoping to spot the missing members, but eventually he enters the burrow and curls up by his mate Buckeye. He stays awake, though, as he is unable to sleep.
Mae stops when she finds the bolt-hole. From a distance, all looked safe, so she walked up to the burrow mouth, glanced around quickly, and cautiously entered the bolt-hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next