Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
Pancake
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:38 am

Eztli follows Teetsie.

Jackie eventually drags herself into the burrow. She curls up to Snowflake and falls to sleep, worried about the missing Willows.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:41 pm

With it getting pitch black outside, Lancaster decides that it's time to head below ground for the night. He gently picks up Glade, carries her below ground then places her down and curls up next her. He waits for Josephine and the rest of pups to head below before falling asleep. Lancaster lays his head down on the ground and sighs nervously hoping that when he wakes up in the morning, he doesn't wake up to an angry Midnight member standing over him, Josephine or the pups.

Tank shifts restlessly struggling to fall asleep. He can't stop thinking about the fates of his brother, Josephine and the pups.

Having havent slept in many days, Black Widow yawns and decides to start looking for some kind of shelter to spend the night in to sleep. She looks over at Rahkshi and motions her head wondering if he'd like to spend the night with her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Rahkshi nodded, he would.

ooc: Sorry guys. Loss of muse lately...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Black Widow smiles happily then pads around trying to spot a burrow or bolt hole to spend the night in.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:47 pm

With the other pups ahead of her, Josephine entered the bolthole and laid down beside Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Lancaster smiles as the pups and Josephine enter the burrow. With them safely below ground now, he can sleep easy. Lancaster lays his head on Josephine's back and closes his eyes trying to fall asleep.

Black Widow spots a bolthole underniethe a large camel thorn tree and pads over to it but doesn't go below to check if any danger may be lying and wait. She sits next to the bolthole and flutters her eyes flirtaciously at Rahkshi to come cuddle next to her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:12 pm

ooc: I like the Midnights\Willows splinter idea... Just for a night. If Teetsie catches them... xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Tank twitches his back right leg in his sleep and accidently kicks Maylene.

Lancaster opens his eyes and shifts himself too nervous to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:56 am

Golly Gosh curls up, and soon drifts asleep.
Mae cautiously heads deeper into the burrow. It wasn't long before she picked up the scent of the Willows. She pauses, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:33 am

Teetsie suddenly realized how tired she was, and crawled down and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Tank whimpers in his sleep as he is having a bad dream about the babysitter splinter group.

Lancaster picks up the scent of another meerkat in the burrow and a surge of panic shoots through his body. He jerks up onto all 4s and his heart starts to race. Have they been found by the Midnights? Lancaster growls to himself. If the Midnights have found this small group and are raiding the burrow he won't hesistate to lay his life down to protect Josephine and the pups. Lancaster bravely follows the scent ready to fight if he has to. But he is unaware that the meerkat is also part of a small splinter group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Eztli heads below ground nervously and curls up. He soon falls to sleep.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Megan struggles to stay awake.

Leon picks Megan up in his mouth and carries her below ground.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Tank shifts himself again onto his side still whimpering.

As Lancaster navagates around the burrow, the strange meerkat's scent strengthens and his anxiety hightens.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Mae panics and backs out of the burrow. Click churred reasuringly to Mae, and enters the burrow, walking straight into Lancaster.

ooc: I'm having internet problems at the moment, I might not be on as often as I would like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Maylene then gets up and moves a little ways away, but stays close to Tank.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:02 am

Josephine jerked her eyes open as she heard Lancaster growl and move from beside her. Worried for the pup’s safety, she curled around all four of them as best she could and watched as Lancaster left the sleeping chamber.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Tank curls into a ball and has his head upside down. His whimpering and limb twitiching has stopped as his nightmare goes away.

Lancater sees Mae's shape in the darkness and growls but before he could do anything he sees her make a quick exit but minutes later he is approached by another strange meerkat and bares his teeth warning him to stay back or he won't hesitate to fight to keep Josephine and the pups safe.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:11 am

Click freezes. He studies Lancaster, and chirps quietly. He and his small group were no threat, they were only looking for a place to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Glade was curious of the newcomers, but not afraid.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Realizing that Click's Midnight splinter isn't a threat, Lancaster calms down and feels reassured that they mean no harm to Josephine and the pups. He smiles and peeps letting them know they're welcome to spend the night with him, Josephine and the pups.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Irwin smiled with gratitude and nodded a thankyou.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Lancaster pads back over to Josephine and the pups and curls up next to her resting his head on her side. He smiles and chirps reassuring Josephine and the pups that the small Midnights splinter group means no harm and were only looking for a place to stay for the night.

Black Widow stays above ground as the sun sets and is watching the full moon making an appearance. She smirks liking the fact that it's appearance makes the dangers of the night seem even more spooky.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Irwin followed Lancaster into the burrow.

Leon lied don by Megan and soon fell asleep. Megan nuzzled close to Leon.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Dawn was with Irwin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next