Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 23rd of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:10 am

Ages of those under one year:
Lavender ........ 8 months and 13 days
Clover ...... 7 months and 20 days.
Hutch ...... 4 months and 20 days.
Tuck ...... 4 months and 00 days
Daisy ...... 1 month and 13 days
Dewdrop ...... 1 month and 2 days*
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade and Gretel ..... 27 days

Due Dates:
Buckeye and Keeko's ........ Due 19th of October
Maylene and Tank's ........ Due 11th of November
---------------------------------------------------

Keeko was awake and as usuall, keeping a look out.
Golly Gosh was also awake and eager to go. He'd already been out of the burrow, and it was only one more day left until he could go foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:38 am

Jackie emerges and scans the sky for any dangers.

Snowflake emerges and lies down by Jackie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:24 am

Buckeye is next up, and like every working mothr, she begins some excavations and grooms her child. Then, she walks over to her family and chirps to each one. She sits next to Keeko and starts to groom him.

Verniece and Hutch are next to arise, and they go to sit next to Snowflake and Jackie.

Glade quickly runs up the burrow mouth and joins her brother, eager for today's adventures.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:13 am

Waking up from a nearby bolt hole only a matter of yards away was the rover Leon. He had approached the main burrow with Megan a few nights before but fortunatly managed to spot a bolt hole that didn't really smell used. He came above ground and watched the group. Megan came out of the burrow and stood by him, she was unaware strangers were dangerous, but she could feel his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Tank emerges fully alert and ready for what the day may bring. He pads over to the group and sits next to Vernice and Hutch. He scans the area for danger as he suns himself, unaware of Leon and Megan who are sitting not too far from the burrow.

Lancaster is still below ground. He's awake but is loyally staying by Josephine's side. Ever since her snake bite, he's been sticking by her doing what ever he can to help her survive. He eyes her worryingly. For the past couple days her condition has been the same and he hopes this morning will bring news of recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Jackie smiles at Verniece, Hutch and Tank.

Snowflake rolls onto his back and smiles at everyone near him.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Leon watches the group, he hoped they'd accept him and Megan. Megan grew excited at seeing other meerkats. Leon peeped at her to stay, the may be dangerous. She obeyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:21 pm

Jackie looks at Megan and Leon and alerts the group.

Snowflake smiles at Megan and Leon.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:26 pm

Hearing the group is alerted to their presance, Leon became slightly unnerved.

Megan saw Snowflake smiling and smiled back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 pm

Tank smiles back at Jackie. Suddenly, he sees Jackie turn his attention to something in the distance and hears him give the alarm call. Tank looks in the distance and spots Leon and Megan. He eyes them closely.

Lancaster is still below ground and is unaware of new comers approaching the group. He grooms Josephine's bite wound gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:52 pm

Not thinking, Snowflake walks over to Megan, already seeing she seems to like him.

Jackie barks at Snowflake to come back. He was taking a risk by approaching the two meerkats and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Megan was shy and backed away a little as Snowflake came up to her.

Leon took a small step forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Snowflake grins at Meg. He wasn't going to hurt her.

Jackie watches Snowflake, starting to get nervous.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Megan smiles shyly back but still is a little untrusting.

Leon looks to the group, they didn't seem to be preparing to charge all that much. He watched the pups then looked back to the group, he knew it was the dominant's job to say whether or not they could stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Snowflake keeps grinning.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 pm

ooc: Darn, I won't have anyone to play here for a while...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Tank becomes curious about the new comers and approaches them. He circles Leon and Megan sniffing them. They seem to be ok. Tank smiles at Megan but notecing her shy nature, he keeps his body language at a non threatening level then chirps a greeting to both of them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Leon chirps a greeting back to Tank.

Megan looked nervously at Tank.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 pm

Tank smiles at Leon and Megan hoping they're accepted into the Willows. The group could use some more members and they seemed like nice meerkats but it's up to the dominant male to decide if they can stay with the group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Leon smiled back, even though he didn't really trust him, first impressions were very inportant.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 pm

Golly Gosh noticed the newcomers and ran over, barking loudly.
Keeko dashed after his son, soon catching up. He gently picked him up, and brought him back to the burrow. He then walked over to Leon and Megan, sniffing them curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 am

Snowflake walks back over to Jackie.

Jackie eyes Snowflake with a dissaprooving look. Those meerkats may look nice, but for all you know, they might not be and they could have a diesease. Always be wary. She looks over at them. They didn't seem mean, but she could never be sure. (Don't mind Jackie, she's like that. XD)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:52 am

Deep inside the Willows burrow, a frail, weak Josephine chirped back at Lancaster as he groomed the nearly healed snake bite puncture wound.
Over the past four days her body weight decreased dramatically but her spirit was kept strong as Lancaster never left her side. For this she admired him greatly for his admiration and his overflowing kindness.
Having survived the darkest days, she patted her tail against the earthy floor and contemplated trying to stand.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 am

As Keeko sniffed them, Leon stood protectively infront of Meg. If they decided the two of them were a threat, he would be willing to fight to the death to protect her.

Megan jumped back with a yelp when Golly Gosh came running and barking, she cowered behind Leon, while Keeko sniffed them. She obviously wasn't the bravest meerkat pup.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Lancaster smiles noticing Josephine's bite wound is healing. He peeps in joy as he sees that her condition is starting to improve. But he knows she's going to be facing another battle, starvation. If she goes another day with out eating she may die. Lancaster dedicates himself to help her forage for food today to help build up her strength. As she tries to stand, Lancaster offers his shoulder as a support to help her stand.

Tank keeps his eye on Leon and Megan then looks to Keeko waiting for what his decision will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next