Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+3
Pancake
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 23rd of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:07 am

Ages of those under one year:
Violet ...... 8 months and 8 days
Tallulah, Nakpana, Zozane ..... 1 month and 21 days
Nirvanna ...... 23 days
Badru ...... 17 days
Finbar, Latika, Gunju, Katsumi ....... 13 days

Due Dates:
Mae and Click's ...... Due 19th of October
Teetsie and Bahrag's ..... Due 9th of November
--------------------------------------------------------

Tallulah was curled up in the burrow. By her side was young pup Finbar.
Zozane was by herself, ignoring anyone who came near her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:37 am

Eztli emerges and suns himself. He still felt tired and wasn't in the best of moods.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:09 am

Darwin comes above ground and suns himself, closely followed by his brother Irwin.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 am

Badru stared at the others with his wide, mysterious eyes.

Bahrag was by Teetsie.

Dawn is by Irwin.

Nukpana growls at Zozane for no apparent reason.

Katsumi is by Latika.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 pm

ooc: I had Black Widow head out on her night time adventure in the previous rp day forum and she got lost in uncharted territory over the skip.

Black Widow emerges from the bolthole she took shelter in during the night and scans her strange surroundings curiously. Despite her dangerous situation, she shows no fear or worry. Infact it brings out her sense of adventure. She has no idea where she is or which way to go when it'll come to returning to the Midnights but she isnt bothered by that. She just figures they cant be too far away and will unwittingly find her way back to them. Little does she know her foolish choice to venture off on her own will get her in serious danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:02 pm

Eztli looks around. He was starting to wonder where Black Widow was. She was probably getting over the loss of Irwin when he fell for Dawn and had thought distancing herself from them was the best bid.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:26 pm

Black Widow has spent the past couple days away from the Midnights looking for some kind of adventure but things have been pretty quiet and, in her opinion, boring so far. She's spent most of her time hanging around foraging near and exploring the fallen trees and bushes that surround her bolthole. But today she plans to venture even further in to the unknown land. A big risk, especially if there's no boltholes to take shelter in if danger rears it's ugly head. She smirks as she scans the horizon. It's like a playground for her despite she knows she's taking a huge risk. Black Widow continues to sun herself and tries to contain her excitement.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Teetsie was above ground, her belly swelling. It was only a matter of time before another eviction took place...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

ooc: Feel free to temporarily evict Dawn...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:37 pm

Zozane ignores Nukpana, like she has been doing for the past few days.
Tallulah awakes and sits up. Finbar squealed as she moved, and looked up at her with bright, wide eyes.

ooc: If Zozane ever gets a mate, I'm gonna name him Spikan!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Not wanting to wait any longer, Black Widow goes a head and trots off further into the uncharted land. The farther she gets from the bolthole, the harder it'll be to search for another bolthole in time if danger strikes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Latika sits around, wanting to go outside.

Teetsie saw Dawn and snarled, Tail erect, she charged.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Dawn whimpered and fell to the ground before running off.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Teetsie smirked. That wasn't hard.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Irwin saw Dawn go and followed.

Darwin just watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Eztli groans. What was Teetsie's problem?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Darwin thinks to himself, She has some REAL anger management issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Eztli nods with agreement and notices Irwin leaving. He peeps to Darwin. Will you follow them too?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Dawn sits at the edge of the group, officially evicted... What now???
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Darwin shook his head, naw, it won't be long before he comes back, I know my brother, however if Dawn isn't accepted back, my knowledge of my brother may change.
Irwin came up to Dawn showing that he would stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Dawn looked up at Irwin, her eyes soft. Thank you...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Irwin smiled back, don't thank me, I'm happy to stay by you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Eztli nodded.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Unaware of Dawn's eviction back at the Midnights, Black Widow is enjoying her little adventure in the strange territory, exploring the innerds of a hallowed out tree, padding through a thick patch of tall grass and climbing to the top of bushes and small trees. Everything seems to be perfect but she's having so much fun exploring that she's failed to look out for her own safty and could soon be in real danger. Up above in the sky a martial eagle sores looking for any unwary prey. Unfotunately Black Widow doesnt notice the bird of prey as she is busy inspecting the outside of a fallen down tree.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Cold, pale blue eyes scan the horizon. It's Rahkshi, Makuta's first son... He spots Black Widow and narrows his eyes. Who was this female? He climbs down from his post high in a tree and runs towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next