Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 23rd of September Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:02 am

Due Dates:
Cheyenne and Chris's Litter ........ Due 29th of September
I'm not entirely sure who's in this mob, so could someone please post a group list?

Note: This mob will only survive for one month in the roleplay. All characters here must be killed, dispersed, or have joined another mob by the 23rd of October.
--------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:32 am

ooc: Well, littlemaybelline told me that Lithium, Cheyenne, Sidorak, Leaf, Dusk, Tuck, Clover and Lavender were here. I'm not sure if there are others though.

Lithium was the first up. He was almost completely healed, but his heart still felt damaged. He wanted to be with his Midnights now more than ever. Last night was cramped, and with competiton from Sidorak, it was getting unbearable.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Cheyenne padded above next. Her belly was swelling, and she knew that she was due any day now. Then she could hook up with Sidorak, still unaware that Chris is dead...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Sidorak emerged, glaring at any male that dared to come near him.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:57 am

Dusk emerged and sat beside Lithium; he too was feeling the strain living under Sidorak’s rule and contemplated leaving to find the Midnights.

Having emerged after Dusk, Leaf sat up on her hind legs and enjoyed the serenity of the morning. It wouldn’t be long before Cheyenne would yet again make herself known that she was the dominant over Leaf.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:05 am

A lone female was one a small dune not to far away, it was Butterscotch. She'd left the Reapers, she felt the leadership there was more like a dictatorship and couldn't stand it anymore. She spotted the Unknowns, and smiled, she already stumbled across a new family, she hoped they'd let her join. She began to creep toward the group, hoping they weren't anything like the Reapers and their so called leader.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:36 pm

ooc: Butterscotch will be gone fast then, because Cheyenne and Stormy are related in personality in leadership.

Dominic comes over the rise and sees the group, pads towards them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:14 pm

ooc: Lol... That's not a dictatorship. When Woundwort took over the Graveyards. THAT'S a Dictatorship. XD

Which group is Dominic approaching?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:20 pm

ooc: Unknowns.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Leaf gave a last look around and gave up watching for aerial predators..Cheyenne could watch her own back for a while. Returning to the edge of the burrow mouth she called out for the three youngsters.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Butterscotch crept closer.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Sidorak stood up, growling. He approached Dominic, tail high.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Butterscotch was now close enough for the group to either charge at her, or accept her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Sidorak roughly hipslammed Dominic, kicked dust on him, and returned to Cheyanne.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Butterscotch watched, she thought to herself, if this group is anything like the last one, they won't last the year... she crept closer.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Dominic sits.

Tuck emerges.

Cheyenne looked at Butterscotch. She was rough, but not unfair and crule to pups. She padded out and hipslammed her, but did nothing more.

ooc: Is it okay if Dominic and Leaf mate, but the litter is lost?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 pm

ooc: I'd want one of that litter, though... oh well.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Butterscotch smiled to Cheyenne and padded over to meet the other members of the group. She already liked this place more than the Reapers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Tuck padded over to greet Butterscotch. She looked beat up, like an unruley Dominant had been beating her...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:03 pm

ooc: I don't remember Stormy ever beating her.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:27 am

Ooc: Yeah I don’t mind if they do, do you definitely want them to be lost Stormy?

Seeing Tuck emerge and the dominants distracted, Leaf left the safety of the group and wandered into the scrub to forage for an early breakfast. It had only been a few days with Cheyenne as dominant but with her being heavily pregnant Leaf had learnt quickly..Get in a meal whilst you can or risk losing it.

Standing on sentry duty, Dusk watched Leaf wander off but didn’t alert anyone about it he was too preoccupied thinking about leaving to go roving at the Willows before making his way back to the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 am

ooc: Well, maybe just three? I would like one as well.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:44 pm

ooc: Sounds good...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Dominic slinks towards Leaf...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Lithium, although oldest, missed Teetsie and his family back at the Midnights. He began to make his way back to his group. Quickly, he found a meal large enough to hold him off, then he started to make his way, chirping to those he left behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next