Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Night
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:19 am

((OOC: Sorry, I forgot about this mob. ^^; ))

Isis looks around at everyone. Being the temporary DF while Cyan heals, she gives calls. They're going to go forge. Whoever doesn't wanna come can stay behind. It doesn't matter to her. She walks off, not even bothering to wait for anyone.

Matrix just rolls his good eye. He stands and follows Isis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Occ: Oh well guess so...by the way officially biggest post in the site...i guess

Killer's silhouette stood there, his head snapping to the direction of the cold, and ruthless sounding snarl...oh it was Stewie...the copy of Cyanide in boy form, and a meerkat with lots and lots of potential inside. With an amused laugh, his mandibles would open to give a response back to the pup "Hello there young one, don't you think you should be taking a nice little nap, after the tiresome war."

Every thing had been doing good until the brute started acting like he was just born, his blood was boiling, the blood of a Shadow Death, his Shadow Death lineage would be shown easily, by the way he easily got angered. A savage snarl coming out of his blood tainted mandibles...a fool the Meerkat was, "Rest, speak for your self friend, you are the one who has got way more scars than me in battle. (The fool fought two leaders) ah...now talking about scars has reminded me of some thing, ever since you joined this clan...i must tell you, you are quite the handsome male...the scars around you are truly some thing to look at, don't you think ma proie?" His handsome debonair voice, rolled with his French accent making a perfect sound to it.

Of course Killer was a Shadow Death, and he certainly did have a short temper, not only that but little did he know Stewie was talking french, and that he also said my prey. With his banner flicking with irritation at the smart ass tone, and the snarl also. Giving a snarl also, he would talk back to the pup "Know who you are talking to little one!, but any way i do appreciate that you acknowledge my beautiful scars.,,,some closer and see more if you want to." He would smile, he was proud of his scars, and was also glad some Meerkat had noticed his signs of battle...even when some of them were hurting due to the recent war.

Stewie's exotic crimson red opticals shined...he was ready. Slowly he would do what Killer wanted him to do, come closer and 'admire' the scars more...the steps he made with his paws, steady and lacking sound of any kind. A weird noise would come from his blood stained mouth, a mix of a purr and a snarl...the Cannibal Prince's jaws slowly opening with a sickening grin...and like a serpent, he would raise his paw lunging it at one of Killer's newest scar. His skull would shoot up just like a serpent's, jaws made for fight and death only latching on his neck, while teeth would crush the artery of the cat...also reaching for the jugular...as he did, he would wait...wait for the sweet wine to splatter all over him...the Nightmare had begun.

Killer was surprised, he was...manipulated! no...that was the job only for a Shadow Death to do, but little did he know that Stewie was one. His thinking coming to a stop, after the extreme pain...his new scars were opened up again, and his neck was bleeding...and still bleeding, not only that but Stewie's jaws were still on his serpentine. Using the instinct's of a warrior and a Shadow Death, he would fight back...and hard. His jaws would snap, aiming to bite around Stewie's visage, luckily the attempt had done well, his jaws probably snapping at his nose...and with luck maybe his eyes. Quickly rolling in his back, he would yowl due to the claws tearing even more at his pelt...but even though he had to do it, quickly kicking the smaller Meerkat to the air with his hind legs, the jaws of the monster leaving him with his neck even more scarred. Quickly he would stand up, his jaws grabbing him as he was about to land, as soon as that..he would smash his skull to the floor with all his strength, "...Killer leader of the Sayomi fraction of the Shadow Death's...i will be itching to end your life, right here and now."

The bites from Killer cost his half of his ear, his ear ragged now and also getting a new scar. With a sense of pure anger in his red eyes, he would give a brutish snarl. Quickly getting up from the brute's last attack...even though it hurt. Stewie would smile at what he said, his voice coming out with more interest in them "...A Shadow Death uh...i am one also, nice to meet you my kin...but guess what, i do not take nicely to the useless and weak kin of mine...in fact i have vowed to remove all of the useless ones from not only my sight, but the sight of the world." Finished with his little speech, he rushed to the cat, jumping over him he would land on his back, paws would embrace his pelt to give him a 'hug'. While his neck would stretch, to give the older male a 'kiss'. The so called 'kiss' was the kiss of death lower jaw on the chin, and top jaw on the snout, with a clack the pup would stop all the breathing coming from Killer. Knowing well that Killer could easily squish him, he would push forward letting the older male fall to the floor...and leave him unable to do any thing....nothing. After a few minutes the male was dead, Stewie getting up and rising in victory. Without a word, he opened his mandibles...and BAM! Jaws would latch on the pelt, biting chunks of meat, and collecting blood also. Not wanting to finish it all, and also not wanting to be caught, the Shadow Death made his exit from Killer's burrow. Limping, he would eventually come out...his crimson gaze shining with pure happiness...evil happiness. His pelt still full of the crimson wine, he had got from killing two people, he would lick himself clean. The Nightmare would then hear the calls of Icy, the temporary leader...he of course liked eating bugs...just not that much, for he got sick of it...the stomach of the cannibal now only making Meerkat blood and meat, his only choices on the menu. Sighing, he would decide to give the critters to some one else, his massive foundations slowly bringing him to the destination of Icy. As he walked, his mandibles would open again to say some thing else "Ma Proie...the look in your eyes when my friend Reaper knocked at your door...just made my day."

Last edited by Brain on Wed May 30, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:18 pm

ooc: Daaaang, long post is long XD But, phew, that was alot of reading X3 And that's okay Night :]

Chompette can feel the vibrations coming from the skirmish transpiring between Killer and Stewie and emits frightened vocalizations, not knowing what's going on. When they stop, so do her cries of fright. Wha-what the heck just happened?!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:33 pm

ooc: T___T I'm thinking that I've changed my mind. You already got a Shadow Death meerkat... Whom you're about to kill off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Chompette is trembling with fear as she cuddles up with her siblings for consolation. She hopes what ever was the source of those vibrations is gone for good.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Cyan crawls over to her pups, offering them a feed. While she's recovering she might as well make herself useful.

Kiri forages...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Isis forges as well. She'll bring something back for Cyan. She'll need all the energy she could get to heal.

Matrix starts to forge as well.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Ezio scans the area for danger... Federico forages while Petruccio hangs around his brothers, nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 am

Euphoria skitters nervously toward the den Cyan is residing in, softly chirping in fright. She has been traveling for a day or so now, and is very terrified of the world around her, not to mention very hungry and tired. She doesn't realize she's strayed into Phantom territory, being to young to realize what a scent marker means. As she gets closer to Cyans' den she smells the scent of a mother with milk, and runs quickly towards it without thinking weather or not the meerkat within would be hostile.

(I'm assuming Cyan's in a den...)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

((OOC: Yeah, Cyan is injured so she's in the burrow while my female, Isis, is temporarily being the dominant female until Cyan heals.))

Isis is unaware of Euphoria and begins to devour a skink she found.

Matrix continued forging.

Chompette (I forgot I adopted her. XD) meanwhile, was crawling around, making noises. (I forget, whose her mother?)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:12 pm

ooc: Cyan is the mother.

bic: Cyan glances over at the strange pup and growls... What was she doing here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Euphoria flinches a bit when the female growls at her. Aren't all the females supposed to take care of pups? Although, she does smell a bit funny... The young pup composes herself. Maybe the female's just grumpy. She chirps to her. I'm hungry and I don't know where my mommy is. Feed me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Ratchet was busy "defusing" a feisty, young fat-tailed scorpion, a black arachnid which clearly was not keen on becoming the Phantom's hors'de oveur. It snapped and clamped its pincers at Ratchet's face, but soon enough subsided to his predatory advances and the suricate commenced to devour his prey.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Isis finishes off her meal and resumes forging.

Matrix found a centipede which he began to devour.

Chompette makes it to her mother Cyan and began to suckle from one of her tits, hungrily.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 am

ooc: I'm working on character bios for this group and will put them up as soon as they are finished so i can help out this thread as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January    Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Dolly briefly sniffs the sand before digging furiously, uncovering a large millipede. She begins to roll it in the sand, but not without glancing around nervously for challengers that may steal the special treat.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 pm

|OOC: Sorry, I've been vacationing~ And my spellings off today, so. xD|

Holly emerged from one of the burrow entrances, glancing around cautiously. Seeing that no predators were to be seen, she bounded foreward to catch up with her departing mob. Can't a she-kat get a wink of sleep around here before being left behind? She thought irritatedly, slowing as she caught up to the rear of the foraging group. Apparentley not. Sand was piled up in a small mound as she dug for food, turning up with nothing. She moved on with her group, digging two or three holes before discovering a large black beetle. She scrapped with it for a while before winning two mawfulls of food, munching thoughtfully at the strange taste of the thing. Holly noticed the nervous looking Dolly (Hehe. Their names. I feel silly writing them both in a sentence.) looking out for bullies (Such as herself). She began to pad over to the other she-kat, planning to snatch her millipede.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:35 pm

|OOC: Sorry for the double~Post. I'll fix this if neccisary, but I wanted to Introduce Nexxon..|

Nexxon strode into the Phantom's burrowsite like he owned the place. He stopped, looking around boredly- He chittered, "Who's tha leader here? I, ahem, guess I'll join." He sat down, grooming his shoulder quickly before glancing back up and scanning the meerkats for a dominant. He stood, tapping his tail on the ground impatiently. "Come on, now, I don't got all day!"
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:28 am

Hot on the scent trail of a male individual, Siouxsie’s nose was constantly twitching and her eyes flicking in a constant scan of the area. The thrill of the chase was just as satisfying as the catch and she salivated in anticipation as she padded along. Pausing after a few steps she stood to her hind legs and chirped a short contact call out to companion.

From a log perch in close proximity, a large greying male with a scared eye replied a call of his own before darting down and into the grass. From his early years experience as a dominant he had gained prominent forehead muscles but the same could not be said for his relaxed girth as it wobbled under his greying pelt. Slowly catching up to the younger female and showing little emotion but a glance of eye contact, Valkyrie smirked a wicked grin as Siouxsie continued to press forward. Everyday was like a haunting echo out with his daughter, Siouxsie was his former mate’s offspring without a doubt and her sneaky ways kept the memory alive.

Back on the hunt with her father close in tow, Siouxsie had picked up the scent of the Phantoms but hadn’t realised how close they were to the burrow complex. Keeping low to the ground and avoiding making any loud sounds, she spotted the source of the scent trail sitting out in the open, chest puffed out like he owned the place. A teenage pup wasn’t as much of a test of skill but times in the desert had been quiet of recent but even if he fled a quick sprint would be plenty to get her adrenaline pumping. When she had just the right moment she’d strike.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:38 am

Dolly drops the millpede, not noticing Holly in her surprise and confusion. She stands on her hind legs to take a better look. Anger quickly replaces Dolly's initial emotions. What made this stranger think he could take on the Phantoms all by himself?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Isis continues forging.

Matrix finishes off his own meal and stretches out.

Chompette continues feeding from her mother.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:05 am

Holly approached Dolly, bow-legged and threatening. She dashed in, sharp teeth centemeters away from the juicy prey, attemting to steal it. With a growl, she closed in, ignoring the rude male trying to butt his way into the Phantoms.

Nexxon sighed. He thought the Phantoms were Tuff. To him, Tough and Tuff were two different words. Tough meant... Well, tough. Tuff meant cool and bad- Like me, he thought. Sitting up, he began to chirp and chitter, unable to bear being ignored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:55 pm

ooc: It's good to see site activity beginning to stir.

Dolly growls and attempts to shoulder Holly away, but loses her focus as she hears unfamiliar meerkat calls. Letting go of her prize, Dolly turns around, stands on her hind legs, and sounds an alarm call, warning the mob of a stranger meerkat.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Bearing her teeth in a mischievous smirk, Siouxsie leapt from her hiding place and ploughed directly at full speed into an unaware Nexxon. If he ran she’d chase him, if he stood his ground for a rough and tumble she’d take that on as well. She wasn’t afraid.

Tired from walking Valkyrie slumped onto the sand in the shade of a bush. He didn’t care about what his daughter had found to toy with, he knew she’d yelp if she seriously found something bigger then her self that she couldn’t handle. Siouxsie was a reasonably smart individual, even if recklessly launching herself at others may not appear to be a clever move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Dolly hesitated for a few seconds, then charged in pursuit of Nexxon, following Siouxsie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next