Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Night
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Nexxon smiled to himself as a furry body belonging to a she-kat slammed into his side. Finally, a little fun. He dropped and rolled, lessening the impact as well as putting them both in a topsy-turvy tumble. Nexxon wriggled around, hoping to end up on top of the frisky female so that he could say something smart-alecish.
(Sort of like Simba and Nala on Lion King doing that cart wheel thing down the hill. xD)

Holly smirked as Dolly ran after the tumbling meerkat trio. She sat, munching on her prize. Maybe she'd join in and bully the male 'kat as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Dolly, caught in the middle of the tumble, initially panics. Once she feels her teeth sink into Nexxon's fur, however, her dark side begins to take over.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Nexxon scents Dolly's fear, as well as something else- but he can't quite lay his finger (or claw) on it. He stifled a yelp as he felt her canines sink into his fur, nearly puncturing his flesh. "Aye now, babe, no need to be so rough!" He half flirts, half scolds. He managed to straighten his legs and stand up, attempting to fling her off.

Holly finishes her stolen meal with a few satisfied crunches before trotting after the tumbling trio. She decides to hang back- Just incase things got nasty and her help was needed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:28 am

ooc: I think I'll take Chompette back. o3o
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Caught on her back after the unexpected tumble, Siouxsie shook her head and bared her teeth in an unimpressed snarl as Nexxon became distracted from the bite from Dolly. She hadn’t seen the younger female get caught up in the chase but with the male distracted she could quickly regain her grace back up on four paws. Two against one would make the encounter that much more interesting although she wasn’t always one to share fairly.

Valkyrie continued to rest in the shade allowing his tired legs to recuperate some needed energy. If they didn’t find a mob they could accept as a new home they would both have to face the night in another disused bolt hole. Keeping his good eye open on the horizon, and remained unaware that his daughter had made contact with members of the Phantoms.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:27 pm

(I don't expect Meerkats912 to return anytime soon, so I was going to suggest a sort of one-on-one rp for now, unless Yosh wanted to join? If not, then I'll earase this post.)

Nexxon quickly realized he was, in fact, on top of Siouxsie. He turned from Dolly, and couldn't help a goofy smile. "Well now, what're you doing down there, babes?" He questioned, hoping to get on her nerves. His position on top of her wasn't exactly secure, and he would easily be knocked off.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:00 pm

(ooc: That's fine I'll wait to see if yosh wants to join in then I can reply)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:01 pm

ooc: Nah, that's fine. You two can continue replying between each other. I can't do much with Chompette any way since she's merely a burrow confined pup. I don't know when Night plans to return here (she took temporary control of Chompette), so I may just start playing Chompette in my next post.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:39 am

((OOC: Alright, Yosh(= And i guess its your turn, then, Maybelline~))
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Wriggling to try and right herself, Siouxsie splat in detest “Who are you calling babes? You’re just a pup!”. Using a burst of strength she pulled her leg free and shoved Nexxon in the opposite direction. Maybe he should save his breath and stand up against her in a fight?
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Nexxon snorted. "I'm no pup, babes." he was caught by surprise when she shoved him, causing him to stumble and fall. He rightened himself quickly, standing tall on his four legs. "I ain't gonna fight no girl, either. Well, at least I won't injure you- That would be un-gentlemanlike, hmm?" He gave her a flirty smile, raising his eyebrow to add some charm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5