Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Night
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Isis snorts as Scourge left. He better think twice about coming back to this territory from now on. Another scent catches Isis' attention however. Another invader? She looked around, trying to locate the stranger, whom was Black Candle. Whoever you are, show yourself! She hissed, her icy orbs scanning the area for any signs of the female.

Matrix rolls his eye. Isis was taking her temporary job too literally... Shrugging it off, he looks around, bored as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Black Candle wasn't too pleased with such a command but she had to get over that. Her life was in danger of starvation and she had to do what she must to survive. She stepped close to the female who seemed to be acting like a dominant.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:29 pm

ooc: Welcome back Megan :] We're glad to have back with us again Very Happy

Chompette soon decends into a deep sleep, churring in content every now and then knowing she's surrounded by her caring mother and siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:59 am

(( Hello there, Megan. [: ))

Ratchet was outside, boredly observing Isis' confrontation toward Black Candle. Internally, he craved for a bicker of tooth and claw, so watched expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Black Candle sighed a bit. She had no energy to bicker or fight tooth and claw and doing such a thing would be foolish when trying to join a new group. She decided to lay on her belly, looking harmless
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Holly snorted, turning her back to the foolish pup. She kicked sand at where he dissapeared- as if she was burying her fecies. Padding confidently towards her mobmates, she chittered, a quick acknowledgement to them. She paused, waiting for them- It'd be nice to walk back with fellow meerkats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:56 am

Black Candle senses the aggresivness. She looked over her shoulder. Was there a fight that just ended?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:09 am

Isis walks over to investigate Black Candle.

Matrix yawns, not really caring at the moment.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:14 pm

ooc: So... I decided I'm going to introduce Casper's brother Skrillex here soon. And if I DO kill off Casper, and nobody wants to take over, Skrillex can.

Casper slinks up to Isis and grooms her neck....

Sauda and Navy Blu watch. What was dad doing?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 pm

ooc: Sounds like it'll make things interesting but it's up to you on what to do with Casper ;]
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 pm

ooc: Yea. But that if if this site doesn't die.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 am

ooc: Pfff, DW die? I doubt it. It's just experiencing a dry spell in activity most likely because people are really involved in their school work, cirricular activities, etc. I bet once summer arrives, things will pick up again....maybe....but we'll see. It does seem like half the people lost the will to RP here lately.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Cyan has fallen asleep once again... She's unaware of what's going on with her subordinates and mate... She wakes up, a bit hungry, but remembers that she can do nothing about it...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Chompette arouses from her brief nap, feeling hungry again. She emits ear-piercing vocalizations, wanting someone, anyone to feed her this instant!

ooc: Lol, I may make her a high-maintenance pup X3
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Hollyleaf was oh so rudely awakened by a shrill screech from a pup. A furious growl came from the she-kat, and she rose, stalking away- Truly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:31 am

Chompette continues with her incessant, ear drum shattering begging vocalizations, not caring that she's annoying the individuals around her. She's temporarily deaf anyways so can't hear for herself how rediculously loud she's being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Killer's silhouette paced back and front, he was bored...he had not gotten enough action today at all yet the scars from fighting the two leaders were still burning.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Chompette's begging vocalizations fade to a series of raspy chirps. Wailing at the top of her lungs has exhausted tiny her vocal cords and irritated her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Of course he was awake, after all in the night was when demons were most active...except this was different, for Stewie was Heir of the Demons...soon to be King. His small silhouette would not be seen, the crimson liquid of wine only showing...and this was a Shadow Death's...it was obvious it was Scourge's the pup who had just recently attacked one of the members. The emerald green gaze of the monster sent shivers down to warriors, a slight hint of toxin and venom showing upon them...resembling people of the reptiles out in the wild. His gaze would slowly shift to the brute Killer...the brute was still certainlly full of scars due to the war..and could still be weak. Plus he might make a good, good-night snack for today. Giving a smile, sharp blood stained, and bone crushing jaws would show...his debonair voice coming out with a slight hint of breeze upon it "Hello mon frie."
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:15 pm

ooc: I'll allow Stewie to be related to the Shadow Deaths.

But he can never have been born in the mob or been in the mob so I don't have to change the codes.

And stop all this stuff about your characters being destined to be dominant male. It's kinda getting on my nerves.

Sorry to be harsh but... The Shadow Deaths are mine, I don't want them changed unless I like what it is...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:13 pm

ooc: And keep in mind that Stewie is a juvenile (6 months 15 days old). It'll be difficult for him to overpower a full grown adult male meerkat like Killer all by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:31 pm

OCC: Yeah cool Pancacke, i never said any thing about Stewie being a leader...i know i said King and Prince of Demons thing but that is more of an alias. Never destined him to be any kind of leader, plus it is Stewie's eyes of who he wants to be..all depends on the character's persona. By the way, i would like for some one to be role playing Killer in the fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:08 pm

ooc: Are you sure? I thought you would want to continue playing him since he is yours after all. And you play him the best anyway XP
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Holly, before her departure from the pup's noisy chamber, casted a deadly glare back. Death of the pup and peace from then on out came across her mind, and she even took a step towards it, but sense brought her back and she narrowed her orbs, dashing away with a growl.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Chompette had ceased her incessant, ear-drum shattering vocalizations. Her throat feels too soar to continue. She's learning she has to be patient to get what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next