Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Night
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Seeing everyone out, Isis gives out calls to go forging. Luckily everyone had been listening to her. Not waiting for anymore to emerge, she walks off to lead the forging party out.

Matrix luckily hears Isis and grumbling, he went to catch up with her and the forging party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Scourge quickly jumps back before his opponent's paws hit his head. He then slowly bows in respect and gives a bark "I have come here to join your mob."[i]
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Feeling the sensation of hunger developing in her tiny stomach, Chompette touches her nose to her mother’s belly, feeling around for a teat to latch onto to feed. Suddenly, she bites a fleshy area of the stomach but not hard enough to draw blood, just to cause a bit of slightly painful pressure.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:05 am

Ipper feeds hungrily from Mille... He squeaks when Kark bumps him out of the way.

ooc: In my next post I'll bring in Scourge's littermate... After I get a bio up of course. Not sure on a name for him at the moment... Maybe a Warrior name.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:42 pm

Soon Chompette finds a teat and began to feed happily.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Holly snarled at Scourge, angry she didn't hit him. After she tackled him, then she'd listen to him- But for now, she was outraged. Pouncing at him, she intended to pin him, sure that she wouldn't miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:26 pm

As she came to him, he groweld with speed he fell down on his back before she reached him. Hind legs fell upon her hind legs and he easily tripped her. He then was the one pinning her, he used his teeth and closed her muzzle while using his upperbody to crush her neck. He would then lift up and ram his fore paws upon her neck crushing it, he would do it repeadetlly slowly crushing her neck [/i]Blood yes Blood.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:07 pm

In some nearby bushes a young pup named Switchblade watches the action. She recently got separated from her sister Stiletto... not that she cares really. She watches the mob and decides that it might be the right one for her. She emerges, taking care not to be appear meek in any way, but at the same time demonstrating that she knows her place.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:11 pm

(OOC: >:3)

Holly snarled, kicking him harshly with her sharp hind claws. She ripped clear of his hold on her muzzle by throwing her head back before latching onto his forearm, biting down with nearly bone-crushing strength.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:26 pm

ooc: Fight, fight, fight >D XD

Chompette finishes feeding from her mother and begins blindly crawling around on the chamber floor, blissfully unaware of the drama transpiring on the outskirts of burrow grounds.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:00 am

(OOC: LOL Yosh! Bad influence! xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Scourge snarled, as she bit down on his fore arm, he then spit upon her eye making her release her hold n his fore arm. With a sly smirk, he would then leap at her biting down upon her neck and clawing it, using his upper body strength to crush the neck.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 pm

ooc: he he, I couldn't resist X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:47 am

Occ: Sorry been waiting for so long and i want Scourge to join already....so yeah i will be making Scourge win. Icc: Scourge snarled as he was dominating the battle, knowing that he roughed her up and killing a meerkat of the mob he would like to join would not be a good idea. He would then snarl to her Are you done playing now...as i said before, i would like to join
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:07 pm

OOC: I'm...pretty sure you can't just 'make' scourge win. It's against the rules, by my understanding. I realize I, too, am doing a bit of power playing only because you are. ^.^

Holly shifted her feet under her, then leapt high into the air, Scourge being removed. She snarled a distance away from him, her eyes glaring at him harshly. "As if i'd take you to my mob- You attacked me! Maybe if you apologized, since I'm not hurt. Otherwise, your not getting near my mob. Yet, Your a great fighter, and would be a nice touch to our mob- Only if you say your sorry." Her angry chitter changed to admiration at the end of her speech. She still stood tensely, ready to spring away from any attacks he may pull.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:30 pm

ooc: I feel I should intervene in this now so.....yeah, um, Brain, by having Scourge repetitively crush Holly's neck is considered powerplaying, as realistically, it would have fatal consequences for Holly which would be breaking the rule of no killing someone else's character without their permission. As for the way Holly is fighting, it doesn't look like powerplaying to me. I've actually seen worse fighting in role play where a character has ripped fur from another individual and then literally tossed them into a bush. It's okay to have massive characters but they need to have flaws, like lacking the ability to avoid an attack swiftly. Large doesn't mean they're an indistructable power house. That's actually considered unrealistic. They're undoubtedly intended to be slow when fighting. Anyway, Pancake and Stormy need a chance to post since they play the dominants who would usually take action in situations like this one. Or Night since she had Isis substitute for Cyan since she's badly wounded and is restricted from performing certain tasks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:10 pm

(( Yosh and Taakah took the words right out of my mouth... I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but Brain, you're performing quite a lot of powerplaying, something I've seen beforehand too. Claiming you are going to "make" Scourge win is, one, pretty disrespectful to Taakah. Two, it's basically the definition of powerplay. And then with crushing Holly's neck, that's both godmoding and powerplaying. Realistically, crushing her neck would kill her. It's okay to say something like "Killer endeavors to crush her neck", since that doesn't pronounce that he succeeds in it. Three, how you said "he then spit upon her eye making her release her hold n his fore arm", that's also a form of powerplaying, because you can't decide how someone else's character is going to reply to an assault. The wordings you use in multiple post I see depict a lot of powerplaying forms... ))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 am

ooc: Scourge is a PUP. He CAN NOT defeat an adult. END OF STORY.

bic: Cyan snarls at Scourge... She wants him out. NOW.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:56 pm

ooc: Scourge is a pup? O.o Completely forgot XD Obviously Brain seems to have as well. I kept having the image he was fully grown n_n; Anyway, Brain, keep in mind Scourge is merely a pup. He isn't capable of inflicting serious harm to a meerkat twice his size. I believe you've been told more than once to lay off the powerplaying in the past. Be aware that if it continues, you could have your posting privilege revoked for a while after a certain amount of warnings.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 pm

((OOC: Agreed with everyone. You're doing the TWO things I hate the most in roleplays: Godmoding and powerplaying. You can't just say you're gonna win unless its okay with Taakah. And she's yet to say so otherwise. And if what both Ozzy and Pancake say is true, then there's no way Scourge can break a full grown meerkat's neck. Plus, realistically, yes, Hollyleaf would of died when her neck got broken/crushed. So yeah, you need to lay off with this. Just because something isn't going your way, doesn't mean you got the right to take it into your own hands. Its not fair not only to Taakah, but also its unfair to the rest of us.))

Isis heard the fighting and is currently charging at Scourge, fangs bared. If Cyan wanted him gone, she'll ensure her leader's wish is granted.

Matrix merely watches, not really caring what was going on.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Casper could see the displeasure, and, with this one being a male, it was his job. And he didn't want to accept him. He snarled, fangs bared, and charged, giving chase. This was going to end now- and this meerkat WOULD leave.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:13 am

ooc: Stormy, not sure if you knew, Scourge is a pup...

Cancel out my post with Cyan... ._. She's injured, I just remembered.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 am

ooc: It's okay, Pancake. I could delete it for you if you want.

Beacause of the fact her ears are closed at her vulnerable stage of life, Chompette can't hear the commotion transpiring above ground. She sleeps happily cuddled against her mother's belly, not having to worry about the trials of Phantom life for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:46 pm

OCC: Sorry everyone

Killer's had been looking for a while now, his ears perked up as he heard snarls of rage, the big meerkat quickly looked to the sound of rage, he noticed his Casper. Eyes widened with surprise as Scourge was being attacked, he chuckled "Yes good, feel the pain become cold and become worthy of carrying the Shadow Death Name." The Meerkat smiled as he noticed Holylleaf's battle prowess, he slowly walked to her and started licking her wounds trying to make her feel better, it was time to bring his charms on "Are you okay?"

Scourge snarled as he was suddenly being attacked feeling weak since he had already gotten himself in a fight with an adult. He slowly limped away "So i do nto only have to bring revenge upon my father, but upon this cursed Mob" He slwoly limped away as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:14 pm

ooc:Hey there, sorry for disapearing again, but I'm finally back for good. I'll rp the only character I have and try to join this mob if that's okay..

bic: Black Candle had been lost for quite some time. Unable to find her old group, she's going to try joining the closest group she could find. She sees some of the Phantoms, looking rather furious. She sighs, shaking from the loss of weight but her shiny black fur shimmering and waving in the wind. She tries to get closer but by the looks of things, it looked like they may not take her..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next