Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Taakah
Pancake
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Having witnessed Conker and Cactus's skirmish, Ninji emits a vexed growl. The game is just getting really fun, it'd be a shame to have to end it over something rediculous. She chirps for them to act civil and not to be so rough with each other. Tone down your rough housing a bit, would ya?!

Ninja is at Aliya's side, grooming along her spine in an attempt to comfort her. He gives Petal a worried look, having that forboding feeling in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Akita guessed the commotion was over, as everyone seemed to settle down. She was still confused though- The easily distracted pup didn't really ever know what was going on anymore. Shaking it off, the tiny female bounded over to Conker, Cactus, and Ninji. She wasn't aware of the little incident that occured moments ago. She squeaked loudly, "Can I play?" and would be very dissapointed if they rejected her- Even a little hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 am

Conker smirked at Cactus, silently daring him to say no.

Cactus sighed. What could he say? He only wanted to spend time with Ninji, but he couldn't hurt the other pups' feelings. Anyway, he knew Ninji would be disappointed if he declined. Cactus finally nods at Akita, allowing her to play.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:17 pm

ooc- Sorry, was away the whole weekend for vacation. Forgot to notify.

ic- Duke was already by Aliya's side, wondering what is happening. His fear that something is wrong has mutated into certainty as he sees his mate in terrible pain. He grooms his mate, unsure how else he can help.

Linda rushes over, fearful over what is wrong. She too is certain that there is something wrong with the litter Aliya is carrying, possibly fatally wrong. Thinking back to her own pregnancy and imaging what she would do in this situation, she feels it may be best if Aliya was to find seclusion underground.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 am

Cloud watched Aliya from afar. His mother was in pain, and he had no idea what to do. He just watches on uneasily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 am

Ralts wandered through the Jumaa mob territory, purposely heading towards the mob, unaware of the current events taking place there. She rose onto her hind feet, glancing around for signs of trouble, before carrying on. The lone female was very watchful; careful of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Phoebe watches Aliya, her eyes widen in horror. She could sense something was wrong with Aliya, but what..? This was no ordinary stomach ache she was enduring. She briefly remembers how her father, Ninja, was wounded critically to the point where everyone thought he would die. She becomes fearful. W-What if Aliya was going to..? Letting out a sorrowful whine, Phoebe buries her face into Ponda's shoulder, trembling and sobbing, her tears vanishing into his pelt. Ever since Ninja's close encounter with death during that time of being injured, its caused Phoebe to be extremely fearful when someone was suffering.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:29 pm

What felt like forever, when it was only about two minutes or so, the pain began to die down. Aliya lightly pants as the pain began to fade. It didn't completely go away, but it was slowly becoming more bearable. She manages to get herself more straight like, but still was a bit hunched over. She looked down at her stomach with worry, now knowing something was deathly wrong with her and Duke's unborn litter. They were only due a few more days away, but she was scared the litter wouldn't survive once born... She hears Linda's suggestion and nodded. Yes... Perhaps it was the most wise that she goes back to the burrow to rest.

Root feels relief as Aliya seems to be slowly coming out of this episode of agony. He, too, looks at her fatten belly, fearing the worse for her unborn litter.

Petal feels relief as well as Aliya began to move a bit. However, she was also becoming worried for the unborn lives within Aliya.

John continued to embrace his love, the one he had assumed lost forever. But here she was... The odds of finding her was the slimiest you could think of. But it seemed Fate was showing the two mercy.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:45 pm

The small pup smiled inside, stumbling over. She chittered, "What are we gonna play? Tag? Wrestling? Predator? Uhh... Bugbunches? Who can dig the deepest hole? Flower spotter? What? What!?" Her mind exploded with suggestions, but she soon stopped, realizing that they probably didn't even know what half of her games were. Once again, the over-enthusiastic Akita made a fool of herself. "Uhh... Well, I think you guys should pick..." She looked down at the golden sand, emberassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Conker is already recovered from the skirmish, and matches Akita's excitement. He can hardly keep his paws on the ground. "Anything! What's Flower Spotter?" He chirps eagerly.

Cactus, not quite recovered yet, rolls his eyes and snorts. Silly Pup, he growls inwardly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 pm

At the mention of a game called "Predator", Ninji perks up with interest. Oooh, what's Predator? Does it require someone to volunteer to be a jackal or something and try to "predate" those who volunteer to be the prey? Her eyes glimmer with hope, desiring to be the predator if that's how the game is played.

A sense of relief flows through Ninja's system as Aliya gradually began to recover from her most agonizing episode of false labor pains. It seems the closer she gets to her due date, the more severe the false labor pains become. Something must be fatally wrong with the unborn pups for the pain to be this bad. It has him fearing the worst at this point. At his mate's suggestion that Aliya should get some rest below ground, Ninja nods in assent. He'll help her into the burrow when she's ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 am

Ralts began to get tired after moving so far in search of the group. She decided to go and search for a bolt hole to rest in until she regained her strength. Having recalled seeing one a bit back, she turned and headed away from where the mob was.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:39 am

Seeing that Aliya was no longer in pain, Cloud relaxed a little, but he was still on edge. Hearing Akita's game suggestions, he runs over, hoping to take his mind off things.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Akita smiles at the other two enthusiastic pups. She chittered, "Flower spotter is where someone calls a color and the others have to count as many as that color of flower as you can. Who ever sees the most wins. Yeah, that's pretty much how you play Predator.." She looked at them both, wondering what game was going to be played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Conker bounces around, chattering Predator! Predator! Who's it?

Cactus sits and waits for the game to begin, finally able to keep his emotions under control.

Last edited by Meerkats912 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Oooh, both of them sound like so much fun! Ninji squeaks enthusiastically. Maybe we could play both, she suggests. But I don't care which game we play first. What ever you guys decide on is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:05 am

Absorbed in affectionate grooming of her beloved John, Valmarie nibbled his fluffy cheek free of parasites and lovingly nudged him encouragingly under his chin. She had nearly forgot that they were on route to help Aliya and should really put her safety before themselves. There would be plenty of time to express their overwhelming emotions for each other back at the safety of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm

((OOC: Sorry for not posting, the heat's been getting to me and its been sapping my motivation.))

Aliya manages to get on all fours. She looks around before chirping that she's putting Linda in charge of the forging group while she goes back to the burrow to rest. She began to wobble off, gritting her teeth a bit since the pain still was lingering, but it was more bearable now.

Root goes and helps Aliya walk, voleenteering to go back with her to ensure her safety.

As much as she wanted to go with her brother, Petal decides to stay with Comet instead.

John nuzzles his lady before nodding. She's right, they could catch up once they find the burrow and ensure Aliya is in no danger.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:32 am

Cloud crouched down, preparing to pounce. Who's it? Why, that'd be me! He pounces playfully at Conker, chattering loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Conker, taken by surprise, is easily knocked over by Cloud. No fair! I wasn't ready. I'll get you for that! He squeals in mock anger. Conker manages to escape the other pup's grip and scramble away from the "predator".

Cactus gives up on his grudge and joins the fun.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:56 am

Cloud chitters happily. You'll have to be fast to outrun me! He bounds after Conker.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:50 am

Akita chitters, hopping around like an insane ferret. "I'm too fast for all of you!" She chirps confidently, dashing after Cloud- AKA the 'Predator'- Showing how 'fearless' she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Conker slips behind a few bushes, grinning cunningly.

Seeing Akita go after Cloud, Cactus gets an idea. As the other pup chases the predator from behind, Cactus decides to wait for Cloud to run towards him. It would be a perfect ambush.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Ninja had followed Aliya back to the burrow, worried about her health.

Meanwhile, Ninji had taken refuge in a tuft of grass, hoping to avoid getting caught by the "predator". Tee hee hee Cloud will never find me in here. She thinks at least...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 am

Cloud wasn't expecting the others to turn tails and charge at him, and is temporarily overwhelmed. He skids to a halt, hoping to at least trip Akita up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next