Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Taakah
Pancake
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:32 pm

(OOC: I'm not exactly sure what has happened, but I'm assuming something tragic? Sorry Embarassed )

Akita churred softly to herself, sitting distantly in the sand from the others. Although she had no relatives in her adoptive mob, she would still mourn with them- A mob member was still family. She looked around, watching the members of her mob quietly. She wished she at least had a brother to keep her company.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:42 pm

ooc: Linda was picked up by a bird of prey and carried off. Petal, Ninji, Ponda, Phoebe and Comet became separated from the mob. The plan is for them to be moved to Linklu since this site is practically dead but we plan to revive it at some point.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:52 pm

OOC: At some point? D: I hope some point is soon e.e
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:26 pm

ooc: Summer is almost here. Everyone will be out of school within the next month, so activity should increase thereafter. It's gonna be a while but for now we'll just have to deal with the slow activity.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:57 pm

OOC: Yeah, that's true. Thanks for the update. Does anyone know of an active roleplay (other than linklu) that's based on meerkats? I've already registered for linklu Wink)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:24 pm

ooc: You're welcome. =) No, unfortunately I don't. Linklu is the only active one left that I know of. Since Flower's death and the dramatic change to season 4 of Meerkat Manor, I've noticed popularity in meerkats has been on a gradual decline. Even Linklu has slowed down but that's because everyone has been really busy.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:31 pm

(OOC: Aw :/ Well, that's okay- Linklu seems pretty active. I just hope it can satisfy my sudden muses for roleplaying meerkats.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm

ooc: It should, once we draw closer to summer. Both sites should return to being more active. Well all of my Jumaa characters have been moved to Linklu , so don't have anyone to role play here. However, I may take Conker back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8