Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Taakah
Pancake
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Comet smiles gratefully at his new companions... He's grateful that they decided to stay with him, he's glad that he's not alone, especially considering how helpless he really is... He's too tired to travel with the group so decides to look for a bolthole. He doesn't know that he probably won't see the Jumaa again... (need a reason for why he can't find his way back to them)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Aliya continued to sleep, twitching now and again.

Root frowns. He was unaware his sister would never be returning to the Jumaa..

Petal helps look for a bolthole too.

John does the same, soon discovering one. He chirps to Comet and Petal to inform them, but goes inside to ensure it was safe.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:45 pm

A sense of relief flows through Ninja's system as Duke informs him Aliya's condition has stabilized. Thank Heavens she's alright...for now. Shifting his eyes to the burrow entrance, Ninja exhales a disconcerted sigh. He hopes Aliya and her unborn pups pull through.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Unaware that Comet and those by his side had been forced to stay behind, Tyson continues to trot, slowly down from exhaustion. His strength is renewed however when he starts to make out two figures at the burrow and discovers them to be Ninja and Duke. Wanting to get back to his father, Tyson picks up the pace, chirping frantically as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Comet gazes in worry as John investigates the bolthole, hoping that he'll come out ok... The light male gazes over at Petal, happy to be with her at least...

Suri has a somber expression as she reaches the burrow...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Aliya continues sleeping.

Root looks toward the chamber entrance.

Petal nuzzles against Comet, relieved to be by his side.

After a bit, John re-emerges. The bolthole was safe, the scents inside are very faint, almost nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:01 am

Noticing multiple figures manifesting on the distant horizon, Ninja's guard heightens, unsure of who the travelers are intially until he hears one of them emitting frantic vocalizations. He recognizes those vocalizations, they're his son Tyson's. Those aren't foriegners, they're the Jumaa mob returning from foraging, but something seems wrong. As Suri reaches the burrow, Ninja takes notice of the somber expression upon her visage, causing a sense of forebode to develop inside him. Something grave has occured, hasn't it? His pulse elevates, expecting to hear tragic news.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:39 am

Suri yips frantically... She explains that there was a predator attack... Linda was caught and Ninji is missing... In addition, Comet, Petal and John stayed behind.

Comet nuzzles Petal again, and turns, nodding to John... He heads inside the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Tyson runs back to his father and nestles himself against him. He explains the same story to Ninja, as well as the fact that Ponda was missing too. He whimpers, scared about everything that's happened. He saw her, the hawk carrying her in the air.

Duke absorbs the information that has presented them. Linda's gone, and five of their members missing? Already distraught by Aliya's condition, this news even starts to overcome the normally iron willed Duke. What's happening to them?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:33 pm

The noise outside awakens Aliya from her slumber. With a grunt, she manages to get up, wobbling toward the outside to see what was going on. It was her duty as the dominant female to hear of anything that has happened...

Alarmed at Aliya moving, Root quickly helps her by pressing himself against her so she can use him to keep her balance. He would be heartbroken when he hears that his sister wasn't there, and also what became of Linda, Ninji and Ponda..

Petal follows Comet inside the bolthole, pressed against him for comfort and to help him walk.

John follows in lastly, taking a look outside. Unknown to him this would be the last time he'll ever see the Jumaa territory.. He then follows Petal and Comet into the bolthole.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm

(Whew, back finally.)

Phoebe was following Ponda, determined to rescue her mother. However, as the bird got further away, she was loosing hope. She began crying out in sorrow. She might of just lost her mother... Teary eyed, she looks at Ponda sadly. Linda, their mother... She... she was gone..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:49 pm

After being informed of the tragic fate of some of his family and the disappearance of a few others, Ninja collapses to his right hip, immensely devestated. His most cherished lady is...gone, her life claimed by a predator. The fate of Pheobe, Ponda and Ninji may be unknown but he fears the worst. If the predator didn't claim their lives, the frigid Kalahari night will, however. It seems misfortune has struck the Jumaa with a vengence, thrusting them into another era of tribulations, though the future for the Jumaa may be of uncertain circumstances. Tucking his face into his belly, Ninja begins emitting mournful wails, obviously immensely distraught over the loss of Linda, Ponda, Ninji and Pheobe.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Suri sighs... She chirps, wondering how Aliya is doing.

Ponda glances over... He's lost sight of their mother but refuses to give up... He's running in the direction that the hawk went... He stops and looks at Phoebe... They're both crying but he refuses to believe that Linda is dead yet...
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:16 am

Phoebe stops beside her half brother and the usual strong willed pup was trembling. She rests her head on Ponda's shoulder, quietly crying. Not only had Linda vanished, but now her and Ponda were lost. She briefly looks at him. They... they had to find shelter. They couldn't find Linda in the dark...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Duke nuzzles his mate, glad to see she is well. He informs her of the grave news; Linda's predation and of the many missing members that have failed to return home. One things for certain. He's never leaving the mob leaderless again.

Tyson nuzzles against his father, trying to help him feel better.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:51 am

ooc: Sorry Guys I've just got back from Holiday I'm happy to help out if you need me to by posting to help with group activity. What is happening with Comet's small group are they moving sites? Night would you like me to pick up Valmarie?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 am

ooc: Yes, they are moving to Linklu. ^^'
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 am

ooc: I don't know if I will have the time to be able to join Linklu as well, I will see what Night says if she wants to keep the characters together. If she does I'll do what I can to help.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:02 pm

((OOC: Hey LM, welcome back. x3 And yes, I am moving John to Linklus. We're moving some of our DW 'kats over to Linklus, Topaz will be among them as well. If you do ever join Linklu, perhaps Jet could get moved over there too, Topaz would miss him terribly. :c))

Aliya looks shocked as she is told the news. She whines, feeling an overwhelming guilt hit her like a wave. It... it was her fault... She shouldn't of left the forging group despite her pains.. Thanks to her, Linda was gone along with several others...

Root is horrified to learn his sister didn't return... He whines as well, what would Petal do without him?!

Petal curls up near Comet, exhausted from the events.

John laid down near the entrance of the bolthole, sorta using his body to block it just in case if anything tried to come in.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:27 pm

(ooc: Oh no Topaz :O that's going to be a big character shake up but sounds like a good plan. Will see what I can come up with for my current characters. I'm going to get the TK thread going again very shortly.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Ninja has Tyson embraced in a consoling hug and is grooming the top of his head comfortingly. Tyson is all that remains of his biological family now that Linda and his three other children are gone. He's going to be supervising like a hawk for the next several months and will put all of his endeavor into raising and protecting him, ensuring he makes to adulthood alive. He won't let his late beloved down, he'll make certain that the remnant of his family will live a long and safe life.

ooc: Ninja is going to be moved to DW, as well as Ninji. I'm planning to keep Carnation and Mischka here too. For now I'm taking a hiatus from the other mobs until I'm done with college. I was considering dispersing them but I like them too much to quit on them just yet.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 pm

Ponda whimpers and huddles up to Phoebe in a bolthole... He's glad that she's here but desperately wants his step-mom back... He wonders if everything will be ok... After all, they are lost, and without an adult to protect them...

Comet starts to drift off into sleep, huddled up next to Petal... He doesn't realize, he'll never see them again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Tyson trembles and buries his face into Ninja's fur. All his siblings, his mother, all gone in what seemed like an instant. Who will be next? He'd be lost if he were to lose his father too.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Phobebe cuddles Ponda too, also scared. But... they had to be strong. They'll find a way. She.. she'll protect Ponda with her life. She won't let anymore harm be done to him, no matter what. She rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes in an attempt to try and sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:46 am

Ninja grooms the top of Tyson's head as a strategy to console himself and his son. However the loss of his cherished mate and three children may have dire consequences for his mental and physical health. He had accomplished a much desired dream, to gain a mate and bare children of his own, only for it to be mercilessly taken away from him by a tragic twist of Fate. It feels like part of him perished along with Linda and his missing pups, his strong will abating. He honestly doesn't know how he's going to cope with not having Linda, Ninji, Phoebe and Ponda in his life but knows he must put all of his endeavor into remaining strong for little Tyson. He's depending on him to stay strong and protect him. Ninja has grown determined to raise Tyson on his own, no matter how arduous things become.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next