Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Taakah
Pancake
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Ponda eagerly munches the item that has been offered to him.

Comet spots Root staring at him and tilts his head.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Linda is foraging nearby Ninja, occassionally offering some food to their pups. She's almost done foraging for now.

Duke is handling sentry duty, keeping a watchful eye over the mob. He must not allow anything to endanger the mob.

Tyson has had is fill of food for the moment and is instead going on a little adventure of his own.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:10 pm

ooc: Welcome back Meyerm Smile While you were away, we had put your characters up for temp adoption but glad to see you jumping right back into the roleplay ^^ Pancake had revived DW and we adopted out alot of inactive characters which significantly improved activity on the site. DW's future should be looking bright now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Ouija, instead of foraging, was on sentry duty. For once the old man didn't have much of an appetite, so for now sat perched on his haunches upon a bristly bush, surveying the potentially hostile abode- the Kalahari could turn fatal at any heartbeat, and the senior 'kat knew it.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 pm

((OOC: WB Meyerm. :3))

Aliya finishes off her gecko and resumes forging.

John sniffs around, trying to see if he could catch the forging group's scent.

Root kept watching, tensing a bit. What was that male doing with his sister? While Petal did seem content, as a brother, Root couldn't help but feel a bit protective.

Petal is unaware of her brother's feelings and is contently nuzzling Comet's chest happily, making some odd-like noises her throat, but it was possibly a sign she was indeed happy.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Phoebe, as usual, was near Ponda. She chrrs and rubs her face against the side of Ponda's in an affectionate way. She continued to grow more and more attached to her half brother. She truly hopes the bond the two were developing would never be broken.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Ninji happily devours an earth worm her mother had altruistically offered her.

Ninja pauses from foraging for a couple moments to survey the area for threats, before resuming his search for more insects.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Cloud watched Ouija. He was growing up fast, and he wanted to be a valuable member to the group. He attempted to climb the bush, but only made it half way before he lost his footing and fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:07 am

Ouija couldn't help but emit a small chuckle at Cloud's failed attempt to surmount the bush. Smiling, he dismounted the foliage and slowly climbed the flora once more, making each step enunciated and conspicuous in endeavor to demonstrate to the youngster how it was done.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:23 am

Climbing up into a tall dry bush, Valmarie sat at the very top clinging on tightly. With her ears pricked up desperate to hear the slightest call, her heart leapt excitedly as a much anticipated contact call echoed on the breeze. It had to be the Jumaa’s and they weren’t too far away.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 am

Linda eyes Ninja. She doesn't know what to think of her desires and her intents to satisfy them. Aliya has shown an acceptance of subordinate litters, but it still feels like a risky move for her. She is definate in her desire for a second litter and plans to have one if Ninka agrees, but of the consequences, she is uncertain.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Having witnessed Cloud take what looked like a nasty fall, Ninji rushes over to him, emitting worried vocalizations. Is he okay?

Out of his left peripheral vision, Ninja sees his beloved make visual contact with him and looks over at her, smiling fondly. Coincedentally, he has the same desire she does, wanting to conceive another litter but is feeling apprehensive about going through with the potentially risky plan. As kind-hearted and lenient as Aliya may be, once those pregnancy hormones kick in, even the moods of the most gentlest of females can become tricky to predict. He doesn't want to put his precious lady through any tribulations but the desire to have another litter is just too unbearable to resist. Should they producing another litter or just drop the plan for fear of suffering devestating consequences?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Aliya stops forging when an immense amount of pain pulses from her stomach. This actually causes her to cry out shrilly, not even trying to hide it this time. This pain was the worse yet, especially since her litter's due time was near. This was now telling her something was deathly wrong with her unborn pups. She hunches over, her nose almost touching the ground, gritting her teeth harshly, almost to the point where she could chip a tooth. Her body began to tremble violently. It felt as if someone had ripped her open and was ripping her insides apart. She squeezes her eyes shut, tears actually forming and began to escape, staining her face and drip onto the sand below.

Hearing Aliya causes Root to jump, looking away from Comet and to look at Aliya, only to look at her fearfully when he sees she's hunched over, crying, and looking as if she would be sick or pass out. W-What was wrong with her!?

Petal looks up as well, her eyes widen in horror as she too sees Aliya's position. She makes a small, quiet noise in her throat, a sign of worry and buries her face into Comet's chest, trembling.

Hearing a cry, John's ears perked up. Was that the Jumaa?! He ran toward where the cry emitted, not knowing it came from Aliya from experiencing another episode of pain, the worse yet.

((OOC: This will be the last I'll post here until Pancake comes back. And don't worry Meyerm, this won't interfere with your plot. Just another episode of pain, just worse due to the fact her litter's due time is in 9 more rp days I believe.))
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 am

Also hearing the shrill blood curdling cry from the Jumaa's dominant female, Valmarie tumbled down from her perch and bolted away in the direction of the sound ignoring any injuries that she may have got in her awkward landing.
Right at this moment she didn't care about herself, someone was in trouble and her legs just weren't carrying her to Aliya fast enough.
Unaware that her beloved John was also on the same train of thought, she wasn't expecting a sudden dramatic reunion.

ooc: Going to also wait for Pancake to post, but I wanted Valmarie to react to the sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January    Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Cactus, alarmed and confused, hears the cry and stands on his hind legs to locate the sound.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Aliya's shrill caterwaul of agony briefly ceases Ninja's pulse, rendering him temporarily paralyzed with horror. Looking over at her, a sense of dread forms inside of him. N-no... it can't be, but Aliya being in that tremendous amount of pain can only indicate one thing, something is seriously wrong with her unborn pups!

Squeaking in alarm at hearing Aliya's blood curdling screech, Ninji puts her front paws over her ears, trying to block out the haunting cacophony. Making visual contact with the matriarch, she notices her to be hunched forward on her haunches, her head nearly touching the ground, seeming to be in a tremendous amount of pain. What's causing her so much pain? Will she and her unborn pups be okay?

ooc: Last post from me here until Pan posts ^^ Also, wanted to have my charries react to Aliya's cry before I'll be out most of the day tomorrow. BTW Meerkats912, Conker was dispersed but if you want he could be brought back and you could play him. Also, I was thinking maybe we could have something develop between Ninji and Cactus if it's okay with you =3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:39 am

Cloud smiled at Ninji. He's fine! It looked worse than it was.
Hearing Aliya's shreik, Cloud instantly cowers, his eyes wide wth fear. What was going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:16 am

ooc: As Ninji, sure. As for Conker, isn't Flower playing him?

Cactus gives Aliya a worried look before coming back down on all fours. He wants to help her, but there is little he can do. Spotting Ninji, who seems disturbed by the cry of pain, Cactus bounds over to comfort her. He playfully nips the tip of her tail and gently knocks her over.

Last edited by Meerkats912 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:23 pm

ooc: Flower went bye bye owo

bic: Comet stares at Aliya... His eyes are wide with horror. His mother died giving birth, all her pups stillborn... As did his last dominant female in his old group, shortly before he fell from his sentry post, lost movement in one leg, and was overthrown and left for dead. It brings back bad memories. But in his trauma, he still feels Petal trembling. The sweet males smiles slightly and tries to comfort her with some grooming.

Little Ponda is frozen in fear...
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:34 pm

|OOC: Sorry, I've been vacationing~|

Akita munched happily on the Camel Spider Ninja had gifted her, making continuous content peeps. She soon finished it, though, and looked for the generous male on her hind legs- but he had strayed away. Smart move. She dropped on her fours, sniffing at the sand desperately. A vicious intake of air and sand caused her to sneeze uncontrollably 'till it cleared from her nostrils. The tiny she-kat continued her search for food like nothing had happened. She waddled over to a small patch of grass, discovering something... Strange was hidden in a rather large hole inside. A quiet, yet disturbing hiss emitted from it, and she jerked back- Only to be lured back again by tempting curiosity. Akita was about an inch from the un identified creature before an ear-splitting cry of agony made her jump back at least a foot or more then dash to the saftey of a near-by meerkat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Feeling someone gently nibbling on the tip of her tail, Ninji removes her forepaws from her ears and smiles cordially when she sees that it's Cactus whose playing with her tail. She was about to swat him on the snout playfully when he knocks her over. Emitting a delighted giggle, she playfully swats Cactus on the left shoulder, her fear instantly dissipates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 am

occ: I'll play him then.

Cactus smiles, ready to swat back, when his brother Conker suddenly bowls into him. Cactus growls ferociously and nips Conker on ear, but not playfully. He then sulks in a nearby bush.

Conker holds back a shriek and backs away from his brother, taken aback by Cactus' fierceness. Maybe he was just in a bad mood. But...if Cactus can playfight with Ninji, why can't he playfight with his own brother?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:38 am

ooc: I'm going to wait for Night Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 pm

((OOC: Sorry, been dealing with a lot of anger lately so I'll probably be slow to reply in the next few days or so.))

Aliya stayed in her pose, gritting her teeth some more, attempting to not shriek again. She lowered her head even more, almost burying it into her hurting stomach.

Root whines and rushes over to Aliya, grooming her in a desperate attempt to comfort her.

Petal does calm down a bit from Comet's grooming, but watched Aliya worriedly as her brother tried to comfort her.

John is so focused with running, he doesn't realize he was heading toward his lost lady Velmarie. He crashes right into her with a yelp of shock. He was snapped out of it instantly as he shook his pounding head. Ow, ow, ow... His golden orbs trial to see who he bumped into and his orbs widen in both awe and shock before literally glomping Velmarie, unable to believe she was the one he bumped into!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:20 pm

(ooc: It’s ok Night, I wanted to make sure you had a chance to post before I did again.)

Valmarie yelped as something unexpected came hurtling into her at high speed through the grass. Her mind had been so focused on getting to Aliya that standing to her feet now was a stumble with dizziness. Grumbling with discomfort and cursing at herself for being clumsy, her troubles melted away as soon as her dark eyes fell on the source of the collision.

Elated, overjoyed and overwhelmed with a deep swelling of emotion, Valmarie leapt in a skip of a heart flutter and glued herself in the tightest embrace with her forepaws wrapped around her beloved John. Of all the corners of the vast desert the chances of finding him again outside the group were the slimmest of slim but here they were, together, again. Suddenly this little spot of sand was best place in the whole world to be.

Feeling his soft fur against her face, Valmarie closed her eyes in a long thankful sigh. Sometimes on a rare occasion the desert could be kind to a travelling individual and today she was ever so grateful that no harm had come to her dearest mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next