Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:01 am

Conker watches the altercation from behind Kinkajou, his arms wrapped around her right back leg for comfort. Trusting Kinkajou won't let the loose cannon Iblis inflict harm on him, he relaxes knowing she wouldn't hesitate to defend him with her life if the need arises. He becomes more at ease when he sees more adults confront the violent female. Hopefully they'll be enough to get Iblis to stop her ruthless attack.

Mischka shoots Iblis a witty smirk as more of the Jumaa confront her. If she dares attempt to attack Ponda again, she'll certaintly be easily subdued, and she'll end up being the one begging for mercy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:19 am

*Velmarie looked up from her foraging, glancing over at Ibis with disproval.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 pm

John also joins Mischka and Romeo, baring his fangs and his tail was raised. Anyone who harms a pup was no friend of his.

Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, Root finally decides to take a break and begins to do some self grooming.

Petal watches Fly play with the younger pups and smiles. Prehaps Fly would adopt the four as her own siblings. Who really knew? Seeing Root taking a break with sentry duty, she takes over and began to scan the area.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:23 pm

(Sorry about being inactive, family things and watching my Aunt's dogs while she's on her trip has kept me busy.)

Phoebe watches Ninji interact with the beetle for a while before loosing interest and had gone off to explore. She didn't wander too far, much rather wanting to be in her family's sight. When Fly came up, she bounds over and playfully gnaws on Fly's ear, more than happy to play with the older pup.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Unaware of the mob defending his son, Ponda, from Iblis at the foraging party, Ninja is still diligently scanning the skies and landscape for danger, twisting his head in every direction every few seconds, making sure he doesn't miss anything that could put his pup's lives in extreme peril. So far, he sees nothing to worry about in the immediate area but remains on gaurd. Just one minute of distraction could compromise the pups' safty.

Ninji bats playfully at Fly's tail, churring with delight as she does so.

ooc: That's ok Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Iblis quickly saw how the small fight had turned against being in her favor... Although a psychopath in many ways, even an idiot at times, Iblis knew this and turns to run away...

Ponda is alive, but not moving, in shock... Although he was impacted by his mother's first attack, he's been wounded further...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Mischka calms down when Iblis surrenders. Admitting defeat was the wisest choice. If she had been foolish enough to continue being combative while she was outnumbered, the mob would've had no choice but to resort to physical action, possibly injuring her in the process, as that would've been the only way to get her under control. Seeing Ponda laying motionless on the ground, Mischka rushes over to him, fearing the worst.

Conker's fright is replaced with relief when he sees Iblis disengage from the adults confronting her. She made a wise decision. She was obviously outnumbered. It would've been foolish judgement on her part to escalate the situation, as it would've resulted in her getting pulverized. He shifts his eyes over to Ponda, fear striking him when he doesn't see any sign of life from the youngster. Did....did his own mother succeed at killing him?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Linda comes over to Ponda. Ponda is sort of her step child in a way, and feels she may be able to care for him.

Tyson is confused at what his father tells him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Ninja makes eye contact with his son, remembering the explaination he gave him. He can see he's bewildered. Eventually, he'll learn that the Kalahari has all sorts of ways it can kill, and once a fellow member's life has been taken from the Jumaa it'll become obvious they're never come back.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:50 pm

ooc: Has anything serious happened back at the burrow or are the pups still playing under the watch of the babysitters?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:55 pm

ooc: The pups are still exploring their new environment under the watchful eye of the babysitters.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:04 pm

John watches Ibis with a growl, keeping an eye on the female while everyone else checked on Ponda.

Root continued his self grooming, removing some ticks off his leg.

Petal scanned the area, looking over at the playing pups once in a while to ensure they weren't too far away.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Ponda peeps a little... He's badly injured but alive...

Iblis has already left.

Comet just stands there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Romeo rushed over and gently picked Ponda up, careful not to cause his any damage. This pup needed to be taken to the safety of the burrow.

Ajia watched fearfully. Two seriously injured pups, both being hurt by one of their own. The feeling of repeated betrayal hit her hard.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 pm

ooc: Maybe I should have done this a while ago like I had planned to. -.- I'm getting irritated...

Meh, I'm having trouble getting into it anyways...

I thought Linda got to him first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Ooc: Linda went over, but it wasn't posted that she picked him up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Mischka exhales a huge sigh of relief when he sees that Ponda is still breathing but he looks to be mangled significantly. It breaks Mischka's heart to see Ponda in so much agony. He looks away, unable to bare the sight of his nasty wounds and the suffering in his eyes. This is the second time in a week a member nearly killed one of their own precious little relatives. Mischka is enveloped with anger, furious another member had betrayed the Jumaa.

Relief envelops Conker when he sees sign of life from Ponda. He...he's alive! It looks to be barely though. He looks at Ponda with mixed emotions, feeling sympathy when he sees he's in agony, fearful he could die and angry to know it was his own mother who did this to him. How could a mother be so heinous to her own child!? It's beyond him. He wants Iblis to pay for commiting such a cruel deed.

ooc: She did but didn't pick him up. Only to see if Ponda was ok.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 am

((OOC: I'm gonna cover Aliya for Meerkats.))

Having witnessed Iblis' attack on her own son, Aliya wasted no time and gave out leading calls. They were gonna go home early. Ponda needed urgant care at the burrow and fast. She began to go back to the burrow. She'll forge around there to keep her unborn pups healthy and strong, even though she was unaware some of her pups were not going to make it. But if Iblis makes a return, she'll evict the female for her crime against her own son. He did nothing to deserve her wrath.

John stays by Romeno, worried for Ponda. He'll protect Romeno and Ponda with his life, knowing that Ponda's blood would possibly attract unwanted predators. But he'll give up his life to ensure both Romeno and Ponda would live.

Root is unaware of the drama going on back at the forging party and finishes his grooming. He resumes his sentry duty and peeps at his sister.

Getting her brother's message, Petal looks around and went over to the graves. She laid down near the pup she buried over a week ago and whines softly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Mischka mingles close to Romeo, John and Ponda, assinging himself as a second body gaurd to help John keep Romeo and Ponda protected. John will need more eyes to make sure a predator doesn't catch him and the ones he's protecting off guard. Mischka isn't afraid to risk his life for the ones he deeply cares about and is willing to sacrifice himself to ensure Ponda, Romeo and John go on to live.

Conker glares in the direction he saw Iblis leave for a few more minutes before following after the retreating Jumaa. If she dares to show her face around here again, he'll rip her to shreds. When he catches up to the group, he walks side by side with Ponda and Romeo's protectors, making worried glances at Ponda every few minutes. He hopes the little one will make it.

At the burrow, Ninja is unaware of his son's grave condition and is still diligently scanning the area for danger. Every few minutes, he makes eye contact with his kids, making sure they aren't straying too far from the burrow as they continued to explore.

Ninji has spotted a lizard scurrying along on burrow grounds and is investigating the strange looking creature. As she touched her nose to its back, the action spooks the lizard, sending it burrying into the ground for protection. Ninji blinks in amazement. She'll also learn about the defensive techniques of her prey possess.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Tyson looks up at Ninja and peeps, asking what it means to be dead. He's more curious about what his dad told him than sad, as he doesn't quite known what it means.

Linda follows, eager to see her pups too.

Duke follows next to his mate.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Hearing Tyson's question, Ninja averts his eyes from the sky and makes eye contact with his son, suddenly feeling disconcerted by his son's curiosity about death. It's something not many think about as it can be scary and depressing but by telling his son about it, it may prepare him to deal with future life loses and feel more at ease knowing the lost loved one will be in a better place, and that live exists beyond life on this world. He responds with a peep, explaining to his son that death is when all of your bodily functions cease and your soul leaves your body, begining the journey to a beautiful place called Heaven. It may be the end of life on earth but it's the begining of a new life living in a place where injury and suffering doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Ninja explains it to him in a way that Tyson finds to be a positive thing, and not as much as something to fear. He eyes the graves curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Saffron sat down she looks at Conker and walks up too him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Ninja sees his son gazing in the direction of the 3 graves and looks over at them, feeling at ease knowing his 2 children and Kumi's pup are thriving in a place of eternal tranquility and happiness.

Sensing someone to his left, Conker looks over to see Saffron. He smiles kindly at her.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Saffron smiles back Saffron lays down smiling still at Conker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next