Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Reapers

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
St. Jimmy.........10 months 4 days
Squirrel, Sanguine, Fang, Gingersnap........2 months 25 days
Raine, Lucifer, PJ, Yamile, Raptor, Kira, Malik, Husky......... 1 month 1 day
Stormy's litter.......... 4 days

Due dates: Zola and Rex's litter (Comfirmed) Due today
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corson is sleeping heavily. He isn't an early to bed early to rise kind of individual. He prefers to sleep half the day.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Stormy is curled around the newest addition to the Reapers. Three tiny pups. Two males and a female. She's evicted Zola, who Stormy is unaware has given birth.

Zola, hiding out in a bolthole, is curled around her litter, three pups as well. There had been four, but one died. Life had been hard for her. Her three tiny pups, two females and a male, are both small, and things aren't looking up for them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 pm

A couple days ago a male had joined the group... Makuta was now a Reaper and intended to stay for a while. He was above ground and scanned the area.

A couple days ago Inle had killed Raptor and Husky unseen.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm

ooc: Pancake does Makuta have an original ID code from Linklu?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:57 pm

ooc: Yes.

RPSDM002, I think... I personally think the SD codes are messed up, it doesn't fit the history, that's my fault...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 pm

ooc: Thank you Very Happy will get him added onto the lists
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Inle emerges and snickers... Wondering what will happen today...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 am

ooc: Are the Reapers and JD's back together as one mob now? or are they still separate?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:36 pm

ooc: Ooops. That just reminded me. I forgot to post a new day up for the John Does. I think they're still seperate. Reuniting with the Reapers is still planned to happen I would assume. It may take awhile, though, since they've been very inactive for more than a month.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 pm

ooc: JD's are only 11 members atm, The may have to reunite soon or face becoming a lost group. There aren't many adults I think it's about 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Rex looked out atb the landscape with rising concern. He couldn't help but feel stressed about Zola and their pups. He hadn't seen the eviction, so he had no idea where she went. He silently prayed to the spirits to keep her and their pups safe.

Yamile picked up on her father's stress and looked at him sadly. She wanted her mother, but she was too young to understand the situation.

Lucifer hadn't noticed, he was too distracted by Makuta. He closely watched the male with interest.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Finally, Corson wakes up, grunting in satisfaction as he stretches himself out, loosening up his stiff muscles. Sluggishly, he gets to his feet and joins the rest of the mob above ground. Corson has quickly warmed up to Makuta. He likes the new male's menacing demeanor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 pm

ooc: I think we should reunite the JD mob or at least try to get them active again. I want to continue playing Bonnie and her pups that I adopted for now.

bic: Malik emerges and looks around warily, ignoring everyone else.

Squirrel also emerges and looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Ooc: Since Makuta is here, and I highly doubt that AofS will reopen... Pancake, you said you wanted to bring Bohrok back right?

Bic: A dark figure appeared on a distant dune. With one eye, and scars criss crossing his body like tattoes, the ex-dominant male of the Black Mambas was back.

Taipan spotted the meerkat and let out the alarm call, unable to recognize his brother.

Rex heard Taipan's alarm and also let out the call.

Lucifer looked up, another one? A sly smile crept out onto his face, these newer meerkats were actually interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Squirrel looks up and watches the male closely.

Malik also looks over and watches him with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:49 pm

ooc: I hoped you might do that. :3 Although I had already made Makuta leave AotS and done other things... He's only here until I get a place for the Shadow Deaths... Bohrok will be here though.

bic: A female follows Dash closely... It's Bohrok.

Makuta spots them and watches closely, curiously...

Inle looked over and smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Dash started to make his way toward the group.

Taipan narrowed his eyes then recognized him. His eyes shot open wide with fury. He couldn't believe his brother was here! After all he did to get away from him! Taipan snarled and in a fit of rage, charged right at Dash. He wasn't geing to let his brother upstage him yet again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Corson becomes alert at the sound of the alarm. He glances around, eventually making eye contact with the source. It's another meerkat, but what are this intruder's intentions? Are they looking to join or stir up chaos? He quickly notices the male has scars scored all over his body, a sign he's a warrior. Corson smirks, eager to get to know this tough looking meerkat. He notices 2 more meerkats honing in on the group. More? The Reapers must be popular today. He watches, eyes wide in excitement as it looks like a fight is about to ensue between one of the Reaper males and one of the strangers.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Makuta also recognizes Dash, as well as Bohrok... As such, he runs towards them... His intentions are not the same as Taipan though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:08 pm

At first, Dash doesn't notice Makuta. His eye is set on Taipan. Clearly this mob wasn't big enough for the two of them. He returned the charge and the males met halfway. Tearing into eachother, hissing and spitting. It was no contest, Dash was twice Taipan's age and far more expericanced. Had Taipan been older, and larger, he might have stood a chance. In moments, he was limp at Dash's feet. It was over.

Red watched closely, were these meerkats scouts for an oncoming attack? It sure looked that way.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Makuta had actually looked to possibly aid Dash, but it appeared there was no need for that... He just stood there and smirked...

Bohrok smirked at her red-eyed relative and glanced at Dash...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Corson gets on all 4s, fur bristling. He too suspects these newcomers are acting as a divertion and that a mob is concealed somewhere, waiting to strike. He glances around, on high alert. He doesn't know that the attacking outsiders know some of the Reaper members, and are rivals to those particular meerkats.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 pm

ooc: Should I bring back Spike?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:12 pm

ooc: I was kinda hoping to revive BohrokXDash, but I guess...

I thought you wanted her Shadow Death dominant female? But meh... I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:42 am

Stormy noticed the arrival of two new meerkats. She barked to Scary, alerting him, then approached them. She noticed the male first. Stormy smirked, but decided to leave that decision up to Scary. He looked like he could challenge Scary in the future. As for the female, Stormy narrowed her eyes. She was the one who had attacked them before, and so was the male! Snarling, she lunged at the female. Stormy would not have any rebels like that in her mob. No. This female and that stupid stuck up male had attacked them before out of the blue, and who knows- they could do it again. Stormy

Zola, hearing the sound of distant snarls, peeked her head out of the bolthole. She could see the distant shape of her her sister snarling at meerkats. What was going on? If there was a battle, Zola wasn't going to risk her pups. She ducked back in the burrow, but barked in hope that Rex would see her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next