Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Oreos

Current season: wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Grovyle, Sacha......... 5 months 4 days
Akina..........3 months 16 days
Penny....... 3 months 30 days
Trinian, Skittles, Twinky, Erevu, Estella......... 3 months 5 days
Sandy............ 2 months 5 days
Kitkat, Ruby, Gibbs, Lulu............ 1 month 10 days
Abby, Sophie............ 30 days

Due dates: Starburst and Joey's litter.......(Comfirmed) Due 17th of January
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carnation begins to stir, blinking her eyes rapidly, struggling to keep them open as it seems her grogginess is hanging on. She stretches her lean frame, extending her from limbs as she did so. She shifts on to her stomach, not yet energized enough to emerge.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Maple lay in her chamber, not wanting to get up. Lately, she seemed to of slipped into a spiral of depression. Her reason? No one knew but her. She didn't even come out of the burrow much anymore. She just lay in her chamber, starring blankly into nothingness. It was no doubt she wasn't going outside today again. Due to lack of forging, her weight had dropped immensely. But she didn't seem care or notice.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Joey yawns. He doesn't feel like getting up first today.

Sunny yawns and stretches out. The pups are starting to get bigger, and the burrow is once again getting a bit cramped.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Carnation stares at the chamber wall, a love struck look on her face. She sighs passionately every now and then. She's been thinking about her love interest, Mischka, alot lately. She hasn't seen him since the day he saved her and Maple's lives from a bird of prey. What ever happened to her knight in shining armor? Is he still alive out there some where, thinking of her also? She yearns to see his handsome face again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Maple made no movement. If it wasn't for the fact her sides were slowly heaving, you'd think she was dead. Her usually shining eyes were dulled a bit. She just seemed to lack the energy to do anything. Was it really depression? Or was she ill? No one knew for sure.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Turahn has already headed above ground, being his vigilent self... He's clearing the burrow entrance...

Grovyle is with Akina...

Lulu had disappeared a couple days ago.

Ring of Fire is awake and sunning herself.

A couple days ago Mikeyal had found the group again and was again spending time with her sister...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Eager to get the day started, Carnation snaps out of her love stare for now and exits the burrow, immediately taking up the responsibility of helping Turahn clear the burrow entrance. Being lost in her own thoughts, she hadn't noticed that Maple's condition has deteriorated.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Maple heaved a soft and quiet sigh. Otherwise, she did nothing else. She had started this a few days ago. For the most part, her condition wasn't life threatening. At least, not yet. Unless she finally did something about it, her condition could eventually cost her life.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Turahn had noticed in the past few days what had been going on with Maple, it concerned him... It was natural for Turahn to be concerned for anyone within his group, so he went to check on her... Unfortunately it looks like she's going to continue it...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Maple hears someone coming and actually moves her head a bit, looking toward where she heard them. Soon, she sees its Turahn. She looks at him with her dull, semi-lifeless eyes. Did he need something?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Seeing Turahn decend into the burrow, Carnation remembers Maple had been acting lethargic lately. A feeling of worry comes over her. She hadn't seen what she's like today. Does she really want to? The sight of her condition could frighten this timid, squeemish meerkat or it could give her a sense of hope. Maple is a charished friend of hers, she needs to check up on her to see if she's ok. She heads into the burrow afraid of what she might see when she finds Maple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Akina rose from the burrow, for the past few days, her fur had started to get darker. The brown splotches on her tail base and left shoulder had grown black, and her fur was starting to become a darker brown. It was likely her biological father's genes kicking in.

Erevu sat outside, nibbling away at a twig.

Flare had also noticed Maple's condition. For now she hoped it wasn't something hat would spread.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Maple was unaware that more members had noticed her condition. Especially Carnation. And that she was currently on her way to see her friend in horrible shape. Her ribs were starting to show through her skin, due to her weight dropping drastically from not forging for the last several days. Her once shining, beautiful eyes were now dull, semi-lifeless, and no longer had a shine in them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Carnation reaches the chamber Maple is occupying and is horrified to see her in critical condition. Her fur looked dull, there was no vibrant gleam in her eyes, her ribs are protruding from her skin, she's severely emaciated. It looks as if she's near death. Carnation stands at the chamber entrance, too shocked to move at the moment. She fears she's about to witness her friend die right before her eyes.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Sacha is near Groyvle.

PK follows Turahn, wanting to see if Maple felt okay.

Ruby is above ground and looks around happily.

Kal is with Kiki.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:56 am

Mikeyal followed Akina... Grovyle as well, looking back at Sacha...

Turahn chrred sadly... Death was not something he coped with well...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Maple looked at everyone who came to her chamber. She wondered why everyone came here. Or... were they worried about her condition? She could understand that... She had been doing this to herself. No illness or anything... It was downright depression. She had been having dreams of her sister lately, making her spiral into depression. Her condition could worsen and eventually threaten her life if she didn't do anything to fix it.

Last edited by Night on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Carnation comes out of her petrified state and rushes to Maple's side, deeply worried. She could care less if her "illness" is contagious. Compassionate and nurturing by nature, she'd willingly help any meerkat in need, whether they'd be sick, contagious or not, injured, old or very young. She always places her needs and concerns before others. She's unaware Maple had braught this terrible condition onto herself, through a depressive breakdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:52 pm

PK watches Maple with concern. He didn't know what was wrong with her, but hoped that she would recover.

Sacha looks back at Groyvle and reluctantly also follows.

Ruby still looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Akina sat by Mikeyal, Grovyle, and Sacha. She really worried for Maple.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Maple looked at Carnation as she approached. She never seen her so worried before... Maybe besides when Mischka left her and herself a few days after the time she first met the two during the hawk attack. How could she even forget that? She never could...

Last edited by Night on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Carnation looks down at Maple fraught with worry. It frightens her not knowing what's wrong with the female the group had just gotten to know and love. It looks as though they're about to lose her too soon to unknown illness.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:56 pm

Joey looked around for Starburst. She hadn't been as active as he had remembered.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:03 pm

ooc: I gave both Running Star and Starburst to Tosca...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:04 pm

ooc: I think you should take back Starburst...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next