Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Jumaa

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Fly....... 8 months 18 days
Emzio, Ajia, Dahoma, Cloud........... 4 months 2 days
Cactus, Conker, Tamiya......2 months 2 days
Saffron.........2 months 2 days
Ponda..........1 month 8 days
Tyson, Dellie, Ninji, Phoebe....... 20 days
Kumi's litter............ 2 pups

Due dates
Kamaria and Killer's litter.......(Comfirmed) Due January 1st
Aliya and Duke's litter.........Due 17th of January
--------------------------------------------------------

Against all odds, Ninja has meraculously pulled through the week. His condition has slightly improved, thanks to the help of the compassionate Jumaa, who have worked feverishly to keep his wounds clean and him replenished during his start to what will be an arduous road to recovery. Things are looking promising for him for the time being but he'll still need to be tended to constantly if he's going to make a full recovery. Ninja is resting peacefully, his daughter wrapped in his right arm.

Ninji, who's been at her father's side since the day he was injured, has helped begin his recovery by providing him with emotional and physical support. Each day, she'd help meticulously clean his wounds and would encourage him to remain strong. Everyone's efforts to keep him alive is working. He just needs to maintain his mental strength and continue fighting. She believes her father has what it takes to make a full recovery.

Saffron is asleep in a seperate chamber.

Mischka is by Kinkajou, still asleep.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:55 pm

John was asleep in the chamber with his lady Velmarie. When not with her, he spent his time helping Ninja. Grooming his injuries, bringing him food... Whatever he could do to help. He was quite happy with Ninja's recovery process. So far, so good. The mob just had to keep up with what they've been doing and Ninja would recover in no time!

Root was slowly awakening. He did whatever he could to help Ninja as well. While most of the group would go out and forge, he began to stay behind to not only babysit, but also strengthen the security at the burrow. He would protect the burrow with his life. With Ninja still recovering, he wanted to ensure nothing would make it worse on Ninja.

Petal was still asleep. Like most of the mob, she helped Ninja however possible. She helped with grooming Ninja's injuries and removing any unwanted dirt, sand, or anything else that caught in his wounds. Otherwise, she did her usual babysitting duties and would often forge and bring whatever food she found to Ninja. He'd need all the energy he could get to help with his recovery.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Iblis had really offered no help... She headed outside... Ponda followed her... (I noticed he's not on the list, I know he's under a year...)

Fly is above ground, watching the area warily...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Linda is asleep, cuddling with her mate. She's been doing all she can to help Ninja recover while at the same taking on whatever responsibilities in raising their pups Ninja has been unable to do, and she's been standing loyaly at his side. It's starting to take it's toll however. She hasn't left the burrow to forage with the group since their pups were born, and the resulting lower food intake she's been getting is starting to show.

Duke emerges next and stands to sun himself in the early morning. He's been focusing on making sure all the group's members recover, from Ninja to the injured pup of Kumi's. He's also worried for the condition of Aliya and their unborn pups. Could they have been hurt?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:37 pm

ooc: I feel like introducing Comet now... Would anyone have a problem with that? He'll be rather weak and injured so he might not be seen as a threat, but I don't want to bother anyone by doing that...
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Like her sister Ninji, Phoebe refused to leave her father's side. While she wasn't as good as everyone with tending to her father's injuries, she stayed by his side and refused to leave it. She was scared if she left, she'd come back and see him dead. She did whatever she could to keep her father happy.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:06 pm

ooc: I'm in the process of updating the age lists and roll call lists. I will post up as Josephine tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Like the rest of the mob, Saffron did her utmost best to help Ninja get through the first week of his ordeal. She meticulously sanitized his wounds, delivered him prey and even helped to gaurd the burrow entrance, ensuring a predator doesn't get to him. She isn't afraid to risk her life for the male who nearly risked everything to protect his fellow Jumaa mobmates in the 3 way battle. Gradually, she begins to wake up but remains where she is, not yet motivated enough to get to her feet.

Conker hadn't helped the mob tend to Ninja much. During the whole week, he's been focused on his own fight to survive. His spine doesn't hurt as a much as it did but a few days after the 3 way battle, it was agonizingly painful. When he would bend his body side ways, forward or back, it would send a surge of intense pain rippling through his body, from his tail all the way up to his skull, rendering him briefly paralyzed. His serious condition kept him confined to the burrow for a few days, forced to forage on its grounds. A few days ago, he returned to going on foraging expeditions and has only now started tending to Ninja. Now that his life is no longer in danger, he can focus on helping Ninja win his fight for survival.

Mischka also did his best to help Ninja pull through the week. He helped keep his wounds clean, braught him food and assigned himself as one of his body gaurds. He did more gaurding than anything else, as the wound sanitizing and food delivery service was pretty much taken care of by a huge amount of the group. When all of those tasks were taken care of on some days, he helped out with other responsibilities, such as babysitting and providing the foraging party with an additional setinal. As he contentedly watches Ninja snuggle up with his family, he sighs in content, excited to see Ninja progressing well. It's too early to celebrate now though, Ninja faces a long and arduous road to recovery.

Ninja sleeps on peacefully, cuddled up with his mate and children.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:59 pm

ooc: I never got an answer so I'm going to do this... <.<

bic: Unknown to the group, Comet wanders slowly nearby. He doesn't know he's close to the burrow, but a near-white, yellowish meerkat with blue eyes is wandering nearby... About a month ago he fell, injured his leg, and was overthrown... A few weeks ago he was left behind when the foraging group left form home and he wasn't able to keep up, and he was left to fend for himself... His leg was paralyzed and that limited his ability to survive... It really was a miracle he was still alive, but he was dangerously thin from being on his own, and there had been several close calls for him... He continues limping unknowingly towards the Jumaas burrow...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Duke warms in the sun, his defenses lowered and not aware of Comet.

Linda slowly awakens and looks around lazily in the burrow. She looks at her mate, who to her relief seems to have been improving the past week.

When Linda awakens, so does Tyson, who looks up at his mom with eagerness.

ooc- Should this be the first day they emerge, or should that have happened already?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Before long Comet is in a place where he can be spotted... His head is turned away from the burrow, though, he hasn't spotted them yet... He stops limping his way across the desert to groom his slender body; there are a couple ticks on his fur, obviously a sign of him being on his own... But he doesn't have the motivation to get them off at the moment...

ooc: Idk

Also, last minute, I'm changing his age slightly... 6 instead of 7, sorry...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:47 pm

ooc: I geuss they could emerge today since they're at that stage.

And that's ok Pancake.

Ninja wakes up, grunting in pain. A relentless burning sensation pulsates from his wounds but the discomfort is less intense than it was a few days ago. The first few days after he was seriously wounded, the pain was fur ripping agonizing, now that his wounds have started to show signs of healing, the pain has waned a little. He carefully sits up on his haunches, trying not to irritate his injuries but that's hard to avoid. Some sand grains collect into a wound on his right leg, causing him to yelp in agony.

Hearing her father's yelp, Ninji looks at him concerned. She nuzzles her father's side, attempting to comfort and soothe him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Dellie is already awake and squirming. She's become a little ball of energy, and is the glass half full type of meerkat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Linda looks at Ninja and immediately helps him with some tender grooming. It breaks her heart that her brother is making him go through this. His pain is enough for her to never forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Phoebe jumps when she hears her father. Joining Ninji, she began to compassionately nuzzle Ninja, hoping to give him some ease and comfort. I... It's okay Daddy... i-its gonna be o-okay... She wasn't too sure herself, but she just hoped he'd feel better somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 am

*Velmarie had slept peacefully next to John. She awoke and nuzzled him a good morning, hoping Ninja had survived the night. She quietly went to his chamber and found him sleeping peacefully with Ninji caring for him. She smiled and sighed with releif.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:10 am

Ninja lays back against the chamber wall, chattering in frustration. He hates being in so much pain. It's relentless, even when his fellow mobmates are attempting to numb the burning sensation at the wound sights. Their grooming helps a little but it doesn't extinguish all the pain. He has to learn to tolerate the discomfort which he'll most likely be experiencing for the next several days. He needs to stay focused on maintaining his strength, no matter how rough things get. Everyone is counting on him to beat this. He HAS to, especially for his family! He tries his best to block out the pain for now, which eventually fades to a small stinging sensation when his mate begins tenderly grooming his injuries. Calming down, he insists with a nod that he's stable now and expresses his gratitude at the same time to his mate and children for their comfort and nurturing care.

Ninji relaxes when her father calms down. She stands by her sister Phoebe, remaining by his side. She brushes the side of her face through his soft fur affectionately, comforting her courageous father.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 am

Phoebe became less tense as Ninja calmed down. It broke her small heart seeing her father in such pain. Remembering it was a male named Bravo who caused this, she paws at the sand angrily. He'll pay for this! How dare he attack and try to kill her loving and compassionate father!? Since she wasn't present during the time, she had no idea Bravo was actually her uncle. Either way, it didn't change her feelings toward this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:09 am

John feels Velmarie nuzzle him and he chrrs lovingly before he wakes up. He stood and stretched out, shaking some sand off his fur. Seeing Velmarie leaving, he follows her and also looks to see how Ninja was doing. He looked to be in pain, with his two daughters and Linda trying to comfort him. He frowns. He growls quietly to himself, anger boiling his blood. The next time he met Bravo again, he'll ensure to cause the same pain he's brought on not just Ninja, but his mate and pups. None of them deserved this!

Root awakens and yawns, stretching out. He nuzzles Petal gently, seeing she was still asleep. She had been working so hard to aid Ninja. She deserved to sleep a bit longer. When she wasn't watching the pups, she forged and brought whatever she found to Ninja. He slowly stands, not wanting to disturb his sister's slumber, before he goes out of the chamber.

Petal continued to sleep, undisturbed by her brother's movements.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Watching her father gremace and groan at the pain breaks Ninji's heart. It brings her on the verge of crying seeing her father in so much agony. She remembers the name of the culprit responsible for almost killing her father very well, Bravo. Just hearing his name makes her blood boil. She has no idea what he looks like but has learned he lives in a far away mob called the Willows. If the Jumaa ever come into contact with the Willows again, she'll make sure to watch out this Bravo. The moment she spots him, she'll rip him to shreds for inflicting so much underserved suffering on her father and family.

Ninja twitches occassionally as the burning sensation radiating from his wounds goes through periods of amplifying to fading slightly. He hates feeling this way. He hurts 24/7, he can't be mobile for a long period of time and he can't perform the duties he misses doing for the group, such as babysitting effectively and doing sentry duty. He's only been confined to the innerds of the burrow for a week and he's already going crazy. He wants to be doing something besides always sitting here, being bored and unable to move because of intense pain waving through his fragile form. But he has to deal with it if he wants to recover nicely. For now, all he can do is stay mentally strong and let the Jumaa tend to him hand and foot.

Worried about Ninja, Mischka leaves his chamber, drawing closer to Ninja's family's chamber which is located right across from his. When he peers inside, a wave of sympathy and sadness comes over him. Ninja is in so much pain and it's terrible to watch his family witness his suffering. Not only did Bravo inflict pain on Ninja, he inflicted suffering on his family too. Mischka snarls as an image of Bravo flashed in his mind. The next he sees that merciless male, he'll put him in the meerkat hospital.

Saffron feels energized enough to get motivated. Ninja's condition being the first thing on her mind, she trudges to his chamber to see how he's doing. When she pokes her head inside his chamber, she isn't happy at what she sees. He's in terrible pain. Poor male...he doesn't deserve this suffering, not at all, and niether does his family who are forced to watch him fight for his life helplessly. She hates Bravo with a passion for critically wounding Ninja. If she ever sees him again, it'll be the only situation where she'd have the heart to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:11 pm

ooc: ..........I'm not gonna bother to read all that... It doesn't really help when a whole page is added when I'm not allowed on the computer. -.-

Meh, I just won't post today T_T
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:25 pm

ooc: Sorry for the paragraphness ^_^; I'll work on cutting down on that. But I kinda like making my posts discriptive and literate. I don't mean for them to be very long. I can't think of what I want to post right away. I usually think as I'm typing, which is why they end up being long. I just post how I'd react if I were in their paws.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 pm

ooc: Short or not a whole page was still added since I left yesterday...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:41 pm

ooc: We need to work more on cutting down the activity for this mob. I also feel it's too active most of the time which is why I plan to kill off Conker, emmegrate Mischka and maybe disperse Saffron in the near future. Less characters to control and less worry about falling behind when things get really active.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:08 pm

((OOC: I'll have to consider starting my plot with Petal dying from a bite from a Puff Adder in a few more Rp weeks. Or maybe after a week or so after Ninja recovers completely. We'll see. Though my plot with Ghost and John's death match is gonna wait, as that one will cause a ton of drama. And I know me and Muckie want John and Velmarie to have a litter together at one point.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next