Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:38 pm

ooc- Who owns the other pups?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:42 pm

ooc: @ Flower: You're welcome :3

@ Meyerm: You mean Buckeye's older pups?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 am

ooc- No the two Linda+Ninja pups that are never played.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:34 am

ooc: Oh lol. Dellie, played by Stormy, and Pheobe, played by Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:41 pm

ooc- I don't even remember an Eclipse being here!xd Readopt them?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:45 pm

ooc: Eclipse is Night's niece. She hasn't been on for a while. I think Stormy plans to wait until the next RP day to start playing Dellie again. She missed out alot on this RP day and she's on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:34 pm

((OOC: Yeah, my niece is over here with me as we speak, since she needs a break from her family (They're not the best family out there...). Me and her have to share my computer, that's why she hasn't been on in a while. I'll let her come on later tonight as I'm busy with some things on my computer. She's been wanting to come on, trust me. xD Her internet connection at her home is some times limited, so, she normally will come on, post real fast, then logout before the connection closes on her or whatever..))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:02 pm

ooc: *nods* That's understandable.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 pm

(Hey guys, sorry about not logging on for a long while.)

Phoebe blinks when Fly doesn't respond to her playing. She looks toward where Fly was and saw the forging party. She titled her head. She didn't know about the forging party going out every day. But the group seemed distressed. She pondered what was going on. She goes over to Ninja and peeps to him, asking him what was going on.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:42 pm

ooc: That's ok. I haven't played my charries here for a while XD

Ninja glances down at his daughter, unsure himself of why the group appears to be in so much distress. He gently bites his lower lip as he felt a stomach ache manifesting. It isn't a sign he's becoming ill. It's a foreboding feeling. Something tells him something terrible happened while they were foraging. was....was someone...killed? Hesitantly, he edges closer towards the group. His heart begins to race, suspecting to be informed of devestating news.

A feeling of despair grips Mischka's body. He wishes he could do something to take Ponda's agony away but knows there's really nothing anyone can do but to keep his wounds clean and temporarily relieve him of his discomfort by licking his injuries to ease the stinging. He sighs, feeling sympathy for the poor little thing.

Ninji notices the badly wounded pup in Romeo's mouth. Who's that and what happened to them? She tilts her head, curious and concerned. She's unaware the wounded pup is actually her half brother and he was attacked by her "step-mother", Iblis.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:45 pm

((OOC: Yeah, lol, same here. xD)

Aliya frowns as most of the babysitters came to investigate. She let out some calls, telling the babysitters that Ponda had been savagely attacked by his own mother Ibis. But luckily, Mischka, Romeo, and John stepped in and prevented her from killing her son.

John glances at Ponda worriedly. He just prays the little one can pull through tonight. He digs his claws in the ground in anger. How could any mother attack her own son!?

Root and Petal instantly become worried as Velmarie informed them of Ponda's condition. They looked at Ponda and become more worried. How could anyone do such a heartless deed?! And to their own child no less?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Horror strikes Ninja as he was informed that his ex-mate, Iblis, had brutally attacked her own son. How could she do something so heinous to her own offspring?! Ninja's muscles tense up, enraged by Iblis' cold hearted deed but his anger is rapidly replaced with worry. He's already lost 2 children. He can't bare to lose another. He looks at his critically injured son, praying that he survives this undeserved ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Duke gestures to the others, believing it would be best to take him inside.

Tyson watches, confused. The adults seem distressed, and he automatically starts to feel uneasy himself.

Linda takes a brief moment to make sure her own pups are okay after their first time from their mother before turning her attention back to Ponda, coming to Ninja with hopes to comfort him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Romeo tries to ignore the others as he focuses on getting Ponda into the burrow. He reaches a small and cozy chamber and sets the pup down gently.

Kumi watched as Romeo braught the pup in. That's another member of the group who was seriously injured. She had already lost count on how many there had been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Saffron Stares and Just In Shock he didt know most of the Member but due to Ninjas Reaction it Must Be bad
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Ninja watches somberly as Romeo decended into the burrow with Ponda still in his delecate hold. He knows the Jumaa will do the best they can to try to save his life. He hopes his son has the will power to pull through this awful ordeal. If he loses another child, he'd be unable to bare it, which could setback his own recovery. He sighs with despair, leaning against Linda for comfort and to comfort her as well.

After watching Romeo take Ponda into the burrow, Mischka gazes down at the ground, whimpering. The poor thing. He doesn't deserve this terrible suffering at all. Hopefully by constantly santizing his wounds and keeping him replenished through out the recovery process, he'll pull through.

Ninji watches Romeo take Ponda into the burrow, a feeling of concern engulfing her. That poor pup is in bad shape. She worries he won't be able to make it through the night. Seeing her mother approximately 5 feet away, she bounds over to her, churring with joy. She brushes up against her leg affectionately, happy to see her. She glances up at her with a questioning look, wondering where she and the other adults went.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:32 am

Linda greets Ninji briefly and gives her a look that says "I'll tell you later." She follows into the burrow, wanting to make sure Ponda's alright. She has pups of her already, but Ninja is Ponda's genetic father, which makes her the step mother in a sense. She gave birth to a litter of six and now only has four pups. She can care of Ponda as well, at Ninja's side.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Ninji tips her head to the left, curious, but willing to wait until later to find out why all of the adults were missing from the burrow for several hours. She watches her mother decend into the burrow, knowing it's to check on that poor injured pup.

Ninja watches his mate decend into the burrow but doesn't follow after her. At the moment, he's paralyzed by shock and disbelife to move. If Ponda dies, he'll make sure Iblis evetually gets served cruel justice.

ooc: Just to let everyone know, I might not be on at all tomorrow. If something major happens in the role play while I'm away, play my charries in needed please :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 pm

((OOC: Okay Yoshkat. x3))

Aliya watched as Romeo took Ponda into the burrow. Now the little one was safe... She winced as she felt a sharp pain in her swollen stomach. She blinked, confused. She looked down at her stomach, concerned. Why was it hurting? Maybe... maybe she was still hungry? Yeah, that had to be it... She began to forge around the burrow grounds. Little did she know, that pain was a sign of foretelling.

John decides to stay above ground to help with sentry duty. With the forging group coming home early, they may try to forge around the burrow grounds. It was for sure no one wanted to leave Ponda untended. And if Iblis decided to return, he'll ensure that she suffered the same pain she's forced on her son.

Root frowned, watching as Ponda is taken inside the burrow. He hoped the little one would make it. The mob still were recovering from Kumi's pup being murdered, along with Ninja and Linda's two other pups before it. He feels his sister lean against him, sobbing. He began to groom the top of her heed, trying to comfort her.

Petal's heart feels its been ripped into pieces. Another injured pup... Would Ponda make it? He... he had to! She leaned against Root, sobbing. She couldn't bare to witness another pup die. Having witnessed Karmia kill Kumi's pup was already unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 am

Linda turns around and decides the others can handle Ponda for now. She should comfort her mate. She returns to Ninja and offers some grooming to try to sooth him. She thinks to herself, what has the Jumaa done to deserve all this misfortune? Who will be next? It may even be her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 am

Saffron walks over to Aliya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 pm

occ: Writers block ]x

Kinkajou looked down at the ground, whimpering. What had the Jumaa done to deserve all this misfortune? She growled softly and looked at Mischka sombrely, then nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:57 pm

ooc: That's ok I experience it all the time XD

I got home earlier than I thought I would from my day trip so I can RP tonight Very Happy

Ninja is gazing at the ground, thinking. Why is all of this calamity happening to the Jumaa all of a sudden? They did nothing to deserve the terrible events that had occured over the past couple of weeks. His muscles tense up in anger. It all started with the raid, launched by those damn Midnights, in which 2 of his children were slaughtered, which led up to the deadly battle between the Midnights, Willows and Jumaa a week later. In the same day, they found out Kumi lost a pup to Kamaria. Now, the Jumaa are facing more misery, that being watching Ponda suffer from injuries he recieved from his own mother! How much worse can things possibly get?! He's unaware fate is about to deal another devestating blow to the already distressed Jumaa mob. As he felt his mate begin to groom him, Ninja relaxes a little, returning the favor by grooming her, hoping to ease her stress as well.

Mischka has also noticed the Jumaa have been experiencing a series of misfortunes lately. It deeply concerns him. He fears the once successful and lucky Jumaa mob are heading down the road to extinction. No....he won't think something so awful. The Jumaa are known to be strong-willed and cooperative. They'll pull this phase of misfortunes. They just have to! He believes they will. They just need to stay strong, that's the key to over coming these times of hardship. He's diverted from his thoughts when he feels Kinkajou nuzzle him. He nuzzles her back then begins to groom her as way of preventing himself from thinking negatively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:59 pm

occ: Welcome back Yosh :3
Plus I'm fretting, It's my last week of primary school next week D:

Kinkajou sighed softly and groomed Mischka back,also trying to push away the bad thoughts, but it seemed the Jumaa were heading down a bad trail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 pm

ooc: Thanks. And that sucks D: You attend school this far into the summer?

Mischka gradually begins to relax as the minutes pass by during the grooming session. It's helping to calm him down but he can't help to think this mob is destined to take a mighty fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next