Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Aliya watches Comet, feeling sorry for him. He appeared to be very unhealthy. She looks over at Duke to see what he'll do.

Suri watches Comet closely, feeling pity for him.

Emzio watches the pups, having not noticed Comet yet.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Duke comes over and inspects the strander. He seems unhealthy, and desperate. Satisfied, Duke accepts Comet into the mob as a member.

Linda has just taken notice of Comet, and watches as Duke accepts him. She returns to watching her pups, trying to ignore her hunger pains. She really does what to be here for the litter's first day above ground, but she's been at the burrow since the emergency rush back to it when she went into labor, and she's starting to lose weight from not getting enough food.

Tyson takes no notice of Comet and bounces around, sniffing and pawing at things he's curious about. He sees his siblings playing with eachother, and decides to join in.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

John feels sympathy as he saw the poor male. He looked so weak... And his ribs clearly showed. He would have to forge a lot to get his weight back. He feels relief as Duke accepts Comet. Now this male had a loving and compassionate family.

Root also felt relief. He knew Duke wouldn't turn down a male who especially needed the comforts of a family. Now Comet was apart of the group and knew he was in good paws now.

Petal cringed at the sight of Comet. How could he stand being like this? The poor thing...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Comet sighs with relief as he's accepted. He is aware of the group looking at him... It does bother him a little for sure, but he tries to ignore it... He knows he should probably try to go foraging with the group today, but isn't feeling up to it... For now he watches his new mob-mates... He limps closer to the burrow and lies down... He silently hopes no one asks about his paralyzed back leg.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm

Tyson finally takes notice of Comet and runs over, chirping a pupish, energenic hello.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Comet is still a little nervous in this new mob... But he turns to Tyson and peeps back shyly... He doesn't want to get too involved until he's sure everyone trusts him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Even though he knew his father wouldn't reject Comet, Conker still experiences a feeling of relief flow through him. He's just elated that the weakend male now has a kind-hearted and compassionate mob to call his family.

Mischka averts his eyes from Linda and Ninja's super eager litter when he catches the scent of an unfamiliar meerkat. When his eyes rest on Comet, he's horrified to see the shape he's in. His fur is scruffy and dirty, his ribs and hip bones can be seen protruding where meat and muscle should be and he lacks a vibrant, healthy gleam in his eyes. He frowns with sympathy, feeling pity for the poor male. He looks terribly unhealthy. He sees a ray of hope for the male when Duke scent marks him, granting him acceptance into the mob. Well, now he no longer has to worry about fighting to survive because this mob is willing to provide him with all the help he desperately needs.

Ninja sees Comet and is shocked to see his condition. He appears to be on the verge of starvation and in desperate need of some good grooming. He doesn't even notice the male's damaged leg. The immediate concern on his mind right now is wanting to help nurse this poor stranger back to health. He exhales a huge sigh of relief when Duke accepts him. He has gotten to know Duke and Aliya well and knows they wouldn't dare turn away a meerkat in need. He smiles, happy that Comet will no longer have to put up with fighting to stay alive every day. He'll be taken care of very well over the next several days by this compassionate mob.

Saffron gasps in shock at the sight of Comet's condition. Poor male...he looks terrible. She hopes he'll pull through his awful ordeal. She'd be willing to help him as much as she can. She doesn't notice his damaged leg either at the moment.

When Comet meets Ninji's eyes, she ceases her play with Mistymae, staring at him curiously. She feels sympathetic for the male when she sees he's in an ill state. What's wrong with him? Her eyes then track over to his leg and she stares at it curiously, like any typical curious child, wondering what happened to the different looking body feature.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Comet looks at Ninji for a moment, it's been awhile since he's been this close to a group of pups... He curious but doesn't move... He smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Ninji blinks, curious about this new comer. She smiles back in a friendly fashion, not detered at all by Comet's physical differences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 am

Kinkajou smiled softly and walked over to Comet, she looked at him and gently groomed his shoulder You okay? .

Mistymae stared at Comet and walked over once her mother confirmed he was safe Mommy, why is he so dirty? .

Kinkajou looked over at her daughter, and sighed, He's been alone for a while darling, he's okay now, we'll look after him . Kinkajou smiled and softly nuzzled Comet's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Tyson soon loses interest and returns to playing and exploring.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Ninji tips her head to the side when she hears why Comet looks scruffy, dirty and dangerously skinny. So, that's why he looks so ill. Seeing how bad of a shape he's in is giving her sort of gist what will happen if she or any of her siblings were to get lost in the vast Kalahari Desert. Tragically, they wouldn't last long to end up like Comet. Within a matter of a few days of getting lost, they'd either get predated or die of starvation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

*Velmarie's eyes were sympathetic as she noticed Comet. But in this group everyone would help him, he should gain strenth in no time.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Ooc: Um not to offend anyone but i feel that my character is being ignored Crying or Very sad And this mob is being to active Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:37 pm

shallow wrote:
Ooc: Um not to offend anyone but i feel that my character is being ignored Crying or Very sad And this mob is being to active Crying or Very sad

((OOC: Sorry Shallow. >: Its a big event today with the Jumaa, and not to mention, they are the most active mob on the site. We're working on cutting back on the activeness and some of us are even gonna kill some characters off, or move them to different mobs.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:44 pm

ooc: Sorry:( We don't mean to ignore your charrie. Currently, a litter of pups is emerging for the first time and a new meerkat has just been accepted so the group had gotten preoccupied with those events. It can be hard to keep up with what's going on with this mob as they are the most active on the site. But like what Night said, we're diligently trying to lessen the activity so everyone can stay caught up. I plan to kill off Conker and emmigrate Mischka to the Oreos,. I might disperse Saffron but not sure, I kinda like her:3. That'd leave me with Ninji and Ninja. It's pretty hard covering 5 charries in a very active mobXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:21 am

Aliya looks around. Everyone seemed to be awake and despite enjoying being with Ninja and Linda's pups and the rest of the mob, she knew she had to forage. She was also expecting pups very soon. She makes lead calls and slowly heads out, waiting for Comet. He would need to forage to regain weight and energy.

Suri happily follows, feeling her stomach rumble.

Emzio follows as well.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:36 am

Dellie pawed her sister's face playfully.

Tamiya had been stolen by a wild mob and had not been seen again.

Dahoma emerged happily to see the new pups playing around.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:40 am

Hearing Aliya, John knew it was time to forge. As much as he didn't want to leave, he was hungry. He stood up and went to follow Aliya.

Root and Petal stay behind.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Duke follows next to his mate.

Linda watches, unsure. She wansts to stay with their pups, but missing yet another day of going with the group could be bad. Should the first day the pups emerge also be their first day without their mother?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Mischka moans in protest as he heard Aliya's lead calls. He's reluctant to leave the adorable pups but he knows he must eat. He babysat yesterday and the day before so it's a good idea he joins the Jumaa on today's foraging trip. Missing another day of foraging could put him at risk of starvation, and that's a situation that can be a pain in the grass to rebound from, so he certainly doesn't want that happening to him! Even though he doesn't want to, he know he must go, so he complies to the calls persuaying him and follows after the departing mob.

Saffron follows eagerly.

Ninja has the urge to follow but he's still too weak and fragile to be moving around alot. He can barely be mobile for, like, 10 minutes anyway. He knows if he goes after the departing mob, he'd be taking a gamble with his life. It'd be easy for him to straggle, which would put him at a high risk of being predated. Realizing this prospect, Ninja opts to stay behind. He'll try foraging around the burrow which would be much easier and safer for him.

Conker bounds after the departing mob eagerly. He's so happy he can move around with ease now. A couple of days ago, his back would throb in pain every time he moved, but it seems the torn muscles around his spine are healing nicely and quicker than he thought, which is good news.

Ninji is now playing with her siblings. She's so engrossed in the play that she doesn't notice the mob begining to leave for their daily foraging trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Kinkajou frowns but follows reluctantly, she walks next to Mischka and smiles.

Mistymae giggled and ran after the adults, she dashed in and out of their legs happily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Linda sighs, still undecided.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Mischka looks over at Kinkajou and smiles back in a friendly fashion.

Ninja sees that his mate is conflicted. He knows she's reluctant to leave their pups but she should really consider gaining the little bit of weight she lost during her previous day as babysitter. He doesn't want to see her spiral into a weakened state. Then, their children will be left with 2 frail parents. He doesn't want to witness their emotional suffering if that terrible situation were to occur. He chirps, persuaying her to follow after them. He'll do his best to help the other babysitters make sure their pups stay safe and protected.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Linda takes Ninja's advice and nuzzles him affectionately before chirping a good bye to the pups.

Tyson looks at his mother oddly. Why is she leaving? She's never left before. He runs up to Linda, as she assures him their father and the other babysitters will take care of them, before running after the departing group. She looks back, knowing this will be the first time ever she's leaving their side, even if for a short while.

Tyson watches his mother leave and runs to Ninja, asking him where they are going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next