Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Phoebe decides to also explore and walks around, looking at the area. She finds a beetle and watches it curious. What was this thing? She'll soon learn that this little bug is prey and that she could eat it in a week. But for now, she was more focused on watching it curiously.

Last edited by Eclipse on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Ninji was about to swat her twig when the strange looking round insect entered her peripheral vision. She looks over at the beetle, blinking curiously. What's that? She trots over, touching the insect with her nose when she arrived on the scene. When it responded to her touch with a swift movement, she pulls back with a startled squeak. Soon, she's back to investigating the beetle, showing no fear towards this new creature.

Ninja chuckles with amusement as he watches his children investigate a beetle. It won't be long they'll learn that insect is actually their source of food. For now, since they're still too young to dine on hard food, they can have fun utilizing it as a play toy.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Tyson continues to explore himself, having taken curious interest into a little flower detached from it's stem just resting under the shade of a bush, on a small little bump in the ground. There's another bump next to it, as if placed there on purpose. He runs back and asks Ninja what the two bumps are ther for, telling him about what, unknown to him, is the graves of two of his siblings and another unrelated pup.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Fly has spent alot of the time eating today... After a short time as being a puppish sentry, she decides to head back early.

Expectantly, Iblis starts nuzzling her son. Ponda giggles and licks her nose, suspecting nothing...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Ninji is too enthralled with the beetle at the moment to notice the graves of her 2 deceased siblings and one of Kumi's pups. Eventually, she'll learn what terrible fate had befallen them.

A somber feeling comes over Ninja when he witnesses his son, Tyson, investigating the graves of his 2 dead siblings and Kumi's pup. His heart begins to ache knowing the inevitable moment of explaining to him what happened to those poor pups is rapidly approaching. When Tyson finds out those pups were brutally murdered, it'll most likely traumatize the currently vibrant infant. He expected and dreaded this moment to come the day his children surfaced, but it's best he explains the tragety to them now so they'll be more prepared to deal with future tragedies and it will also build their knowledge of what dangers the Kalahari has to offer. Inevitably, they'll learn their own kind can be deadly. He makes a sorrowful sounding churr, explaining to Tyson those lumps and flowers he was exploring are actually graves, the graves of his 2 siblings and an unrelated pup. He explains to his son 2 of his siblings were killed mercilessly by a rival mob and that Kumi's pup was killed by a fellow member determined to do what's best to inscrease her unborn litter's chances of survival.

At the foraging party, Conker has found a lizard and is chomping on it happily.

Mischka has found a millipede. After dragging it along the ground for a few minutes to strip it of its protective toxic coating, he devours it in delight.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:39 pm

John continued to forge, sharing some of his finds with Velmarie once in a while.

Root continued his sentry duty. Ever since Kumi's pup was murdered, he had taken keeping an eye out for danger much more seriously. He won't allow another pup to die!

Petal hears Ninja explaining about the graves to Tyson and softly whines, remembering how she buried Kumi's pup. She gazed down sorrowfully. It was better for the little ones to learn now, so they'll be more prepared when they witness an actual death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:21 am

Kinkajou smiled softly and lay down near Mischka, tired.

Mistymae bounced around, but got tired and flopped onto her mothers back.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:38 am

Eventually Fly returns to the burrow... She's decided to help watch the pups for the remainder of the day... She glances at the pups with a smile.

Comet finds a millipede and eats it hungrily, not bothering to rub off the toxins, he's too hungry to care. Afterwards, he returns to searching for food.

Without warning, Iblis suddenly attacks Ponda. He squeals, confused. Over a course of a few minutes, it begins to look like a seriously violent attack... This is the second time Iblis has done this to any her pups...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 am

occ: is this a plot?

Kinkajou sits up hearing squealing, she glanced at Iblis, confused, she wanted to help but she didn't want to endanger Pondas life more. She growled, baring her teeth at Iblis and snapping at her.

Mistymae stopped and inched closer to her mother, squealing.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 am

Sunbeam watched the fight, a little scared...

Comet glances over, shocked.

ooc: Yeah, I've been planning it since I brought Iblis here. I had planned for her to be evicted...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 am

occ: Is Ponda going to die? D:
If not,Kinkajou could become like a second mother, up to you(;

Kinkajou barked sharply at Sunbeam, she grabbed her by the scruff and took her to a bolt hole, setting her down inside.

Mistymae ran after her mother,confused, but knowing that her mother knew what was best for her. She ran inside and what as her mother dissapeared from the entrance.

Kinkajou growled at Iblis and hissed, she looked around for the other pups, she stood protectively in front of Conker and the other pups.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:49 am

ooc: No, Ponda won't die. That could work. :3 I could also see him growing closer to his father... But either is fine with me ^.^

Hmm... I wonder if Vespera would be like this if she were a mommy? O.o

bic: Sunbeam shivers a little, a little scared of what was happening outside...

Ponda squeals in pain and his mother continues to maul him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:50 am

occ: Hm, who's his father?
Rahkshi?
It's up to you Pancake, they are your characters!(;

Kinkajou growled and a tear slipped down her cheek at the mauling of Ponda, and there was nothing she could do..

Mistymae squeaked terrified and huddled close to Sunbeam.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 am

ooc: No, Ninja xD

Rahkshi's only pups would be... Well... I think they are Gizmo, Gremlin, and Rip...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 am

occ: Really? xD
I thought Rahkshi had loads of pups for some reason.
Ooh,I need to PM you about Makuta!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 am

ooc: Well, Rahkshi was a rover for Makuta before he met Black Widow. Ironically, Rahkshi was the result of one of Makuta's roving missions...

Ok. x3

Last edited by Pancake on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 am

ooc: Meh, I have, like, no motivation to post today. I think I'll just sit this drama out

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 am

ooc: Uh, ok... I can understand, I was like that a couple days ago...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:52 pm

ooc: Never mind, I'll post. I've been in a depressive mood for the past 2 days and it's been disrupting my concentration.

Ninja averts his eyes away from his son when he hears the sound of paws pressing into the soft sand. Seeing that Fly has returned to the burrow early from foraging, he greets her with a friendly nod, greatful to have another set of sharp eyes to watch over the precarious adventure craving pups.

When Fly enters her peripheral vision, Ninji makes eye contact with her, smiling sweetly.

At the foraging party, Mischka nearly chokes on a worm he found when he hears Ponda's blood curtling screams. He whips around to meet a horrifc scene. Iblis is attacking her own son!? He freezes up with horrified shock for a few minutes. Why would she do something so heinous to her own child? It's beyond him and he's immensely roiled by it. He's not gonna just sit here and watch that monster brutally rip that poor little one to shreds! She must be stopped and fast! His fright rapidly being replaced with rage, he races toward the scene, determined to help break up the cold hearted attack before Iblis mauls her own son to death.

Conker jolts with a startled squeak when he hears the commotion. He twists his head to the right, his eyes meeting the terrifying scene of Iblis mercilessly attacking a fellow pup. Instantly frightened, he runs to Kinkajou for protection and comfort. He's learned Iblis can be unpredictable and fears for his life.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Iblis continues attacking, unaware of Mischka...

Back at the burrow, Fly smiles at Ninji and Ninja... Happy to help...

ooc: I get like that regularly...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Mischka slams into Iblis' flank as hard as he can. Unfortunately the assault results in a recoil, sending throbbing pain shooting through the average sized male's body. He stands frozen, temporarily paralyzed by the physical agony.

Conker cringes when Mischka collides into Iblis with a horrific sounding thud. That looked and sounded painful.

At the burrow, Ninja has proceeded standing, well more like sitting, gaurd. He scans the area, taking his shift as setinal very seriously. His wounds are stinging but he does the best he can to not allow the discomfort to distract him.

Ninji proceeds to play with the beetle but she doesn't see it any where. She glances around, wondering where her live toy went.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Iblis growls as she is knocked over... She turns to face Mischka, snarling.

Fly decides to keep a close eye on the pups, following them closely, playing with them as well to keep them interested...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Mischka's tightened muscles loosen as the pain fades. Now fully recovered from his recoil, he faces Iblis, baring his teeth. He steps protectively in front of Ponda, ready to defend him with his life if she attempts to proceed cruely torturing him.

At the burrow, Ninji's curiosity as to where her toy beetle went is suddenly forgotten when Fly begins entertaining her and her siblings. She gently gnaws on the young meerkat's tail.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Kinkajou growled softly and looked at Conker with sorrowful eyes, she stood firm in front of him and cringed as Mischka and Iblis glared and snarled at each other.

Mistymae shivered at a terrific thud and a loud, painful moan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:34 am

Ajia watched, frozen in terror.

Romeo raced forward and stood by Mischka's side. Iblis would have to go through two males to continue to harm any pup.

Brian crept forward and attempted to pull Ponda away to safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next