Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Meyerm
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:07 pm

After watching his mate yawn, the contagious involuntary body action stimulates a yawn in Ninja, gaping his mouth wide to release it. He lays down beside Linda, softly pressing his side against her for warmth and comfort, and to keep her comforted as well. Yes, tonight they'll sleep here to keep an eye on Ponda's condition.

Ninji lays down next to her brother Tyson, resting her chin on her front paws. She exhales a worried sigh, concerned for Ponda. She prays he has the will power to survive the night, and eventually, to make it to the road to recovery.

Mischka proceeds navigating his way through the complex of tunnels, seeking out a chamber of his own. He's too worried about Ponda, Aliya and her unborn litter to sleep. He fears their conditions could take a turn for the worse while he's in dreamland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 am

Kinkajou descended into the burrow after Mischka. She lay down next to him and chirped a good night to her friend before closing her eyes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 am

Ouija too had descended into the depths of the den, prepared to sleep. He still appeared incredibly uncertain, nervous of accidentally doing something intolerable to his new family. But he closed his eyes despite this, attempting yet failing to yield sleep to him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 am

Tyson squeezes between their parents and lays down between them, and quickly starts to fall asleep.

Linda gently grooms each of their four pups to wish them goodnight, and then starts to try and fall asleep herself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 am

saffron heades below and falls asleep

conker follows and falls asleep beside saffron
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Aliya snuggles with Duke, her head rested on his shoulder. She prayed for her unborn litter, and of course, that all of this misfortune to end. It was thanks to those Midnights that all of this had even happened! She closed her eyes, attempting to ignore her pains to go to sleep.

John follows Quida into the burrow, before going to his chamber and laid down, awaiting for his lady to show up.

Root and Petal were in their own chamber, cuddled against each other and attempting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:42 pm

As the Jumaa headed down into the sleeping chamber for the evening, Josephine emerged on the surface having spent the day babysitting in the burrow. The dusk air was still warm but darkness was quickly drawing in, announcing to the nocturnal predators that it was soon time for them to emerge.
Chattering nervously to herself, the scrawny female hesitated momentarily glancing around before making a dash away from the burrow and out into the unknown of the desert.
Leaving the security of the large group was chancing fate but it was a risk she was willing to take even if the harsh Kalahari claimed her life.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Unaware of Josephine making a surreptitious dash into the vast desert, Mischka is making himself comfortable next to his friend Kinkajou, shifting his weight many times to try to find a relaxing position. He's tired physically and mentally but can't manage to get to sleep. His thoughts about the fates of Aliya's litter and Ponda are racing through his mind. He desperately wishes morning to come and hopes with the dawn, there will be a good sign, foretelling the seemingly cursed Jumaa mob brighter days are ahead.

Now at ease thanks to her mother's comfort grooming, Ninji rests her head on her brother's thigh, using it as a pillow. She closes her eyes, gradually entering the state of sleep.

Ninja winces as sudden burning twinges pulsated from his wounds. Oh no, the debilitating stinging is returning. Thanks to the adrenaline acting as a pain killer through out most of the day, fueled by the its exciting events, his ability to feel pain was numbed but now that things have settled down, his biological pain relief is fading. He grits his teeth in frustration. He's sick of feeling this way. When will he be healthy again? Hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Phoebe rested her head on Ninji's back, closing her eyes and attempting to sleep. Today was a big day. She and her siblings got to experience the outside world today. But also learn of Ponda being critically injured, and of course, Aliya's condition. Would things get better? This little one certainly hoped so. Linda's loving grooming manages to quiet this little pup's thoughts and enter the world of dreams.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:13 pm

With their pups starting to fall asleep, Linda is quiet and careful not to disturb them when she grooms Ninja some more to distract him from the pain.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Ninja relaxes as he felt his mate grooming him, glancing over at her smiling with gratitude. Thanks to his compassionate lady's tender touch, the stinging from his wounds has suddenly vanished. Aside from his excitement, his mate's loving interaction acts as a second pain killer. He shifts into a comfortable position and closes his eyes, feeling calm enough to sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Both Linda and Tyson fall asleep.

Duke falls asleep with Aliya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:38 pm

*Velmarie hadn't been heard from in awhile- she hurried back to the burrow, eager to see John. She found him and nuzzled him eagerly.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Eventually, Ninja drifts off to a peaceful sleep beside his mate and children.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Aliya manages to ignore her pains and falls asleep.

John chrrs happily and nuzzled Velmarie back.

Root and Petal are asleep, though it was anything but pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19