Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Zippers

Current Season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Lewa........11 months 8 days
Rubscuttle............7 months 26 days
Alfonso............4 months 10 days
Angel, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno, Jack............. 3 months 25 days
Midnight Dream............... 2 months 2 days
Rimi, Quida, Feiro, Aphrodite, Abdec........... 2 months 0 days
Macho B, Chaviva, Bilhah, Wacky, Cookie Dough.............. 1 month 20 days
Samba, Willows, HJ, April............... 1 month 14 days

Due dates
Arrow and Springer's litter (Comfirmed) Due 31st of December
Running Star and Dominic's litter (Comfimed) Will be born tonight:D
Tosca and Luigi's litter (Comfirmed) Due 17th of January
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peachy is awake but doesn't have the motivation to get up yet. She gazes at the burrow ceiling, wondering what adventures will come the Zipper's way today.

Alfonso is asleep, draped over his mother's stomach.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Dominic is on edge. he can see his mate is bound to give birth any time now, and he's watching Arrow. She could kill these pups.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Dasher was still asleep. By now, he had made a full on recovery from his fight with Ghost. His leg was much better, and he no longer limped. Finally, he was back to being normal and not feel sore.

Fable was slowly awakening. She had slowly gotten adjusted to her new mob and home. But there was times she still missed her sister Maple. However, she slowly moved on, believing Maple was long gone. She groaned and stretched out her body.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Alfonso opens his eyes slowly, gradually coming out of his night slumber. He lifts up his head, grunting as he stretched his stiff muscles.

Peachy churrs softly, brushing her face affectionately against her son's as a way of saying 'good morning sweety'

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Bilhah and April had disappeared... (Sorry, I need to get rid of alot DX)

Sassy was with Spunky... Thinking of what chaos they could stir up today...

Lewa jets out of the burrow, chrring.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:44 pm

ooc: I'll bring in Sage when they're foraging. I'm kinda stuck how I want to introduce her at the momentDX
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm

ooc: Digger will join with her... As for Midnight, he'll be waiting at the foraging spot when the group gets there and join then xD

Ribaldi I haven't figured out yet... Comet is in the process of joining.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:55 pm

ooc: OkX3

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:16 pm

((OOC: Sounds good to me. :3))

Dasher groggily got up, stretching out slowly.

Fable gets up and comes out of the burrow, shaking herself to rid any sand that collected on her over night.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Sassy emerged eventually... She saw Lewa and immediately charges at him... Lewa squeaks, but isn't knocked over, Sassy is smaller than him... He turns to look at her, Sassy hisses and locks her teeth on one of his legs. Lewa growls... Looks like the morning gets off to a rough start... As have the past few mornings. Ever since Lewa dragged Sassy she's had a grudge against him, and there has been fights between them every day since...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Peachy emerges to see a fight occuring between Lewa and Sassy. Not again! Having witnessed many of their quarrels over the past several days, it's got her wondering if there's a rivaly going on between the 2. She watches the scuffle in terror for a minute before rushing over to attempt breaking it up.

Alfonso emerges shortly after his mother, taking immediate interest when he sees the fight. Entertainment before breakfast? He finds that to be exciting despite it being a spectacle of violence in which someone could get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Fable sighed and follows Peachy to help break up the fight between Lewa and Sassy. While she had no idea why this was happening, this could result in one of the two pups getting hurt either way.

Dasher slowly emerges, relieved to be walking normally.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Wacky emerged, as usual. he sat down on his haunches and gazed around.

Willows emerged and sat next to Wacky. She was becoming quite an avid and determined young pup. She raised one of her paws and began to lick it, like a cat. She thought it made her look sophisticated.

(I've decided to kill Jay off)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:08 pm

ooc: Awww ok:(

Alfonso tilts his head in intrigue as he saw Willows grooming herself in an odd fashion. He's never seen a meerkat groom like that before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:06 am

*Nala awoke and stretched out with a grumble. She went outside into the sun and was immedietly interested in the little bicker going on.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:29 am

Fable grabs Sassy by the scruff of her neck and using her paw, she gently pried Sassy's jaw off of Lewa's leg. Enough of this pointless fighting! What good will come out of it, huh? Only suffering and pain. Is that what you two really want? She kept Sassy away from Lewa, not approving of the two fighting. It was pointless and would only bring unnecessary pain and suffering.

Dasher took notice of Lewa and Sassy's fight and watched as Fable got Sassy away from Lewa. Why had those two been fighting before? They got along before... But now they hated each other's guts and would fight on eye contact. He sighed, shaking his head in disapproval. His fight with Ghost had almost killed him, but... it was worth it, truthfully. He had prevented Alfonso from enduring a harsh death.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Peachy rushes to Lewa's side, checking to see if he's ok. The way they were fighting, it seemed like they really wanted to inflict serious harm on each other. What the heck is going on between the 2 that has them suddenly wanting to maim each other? The reason is most likely pointless. Fighting this way will only result in someone getting seriously injured...or worse. Their frequent quarrels are constantly putting stress on the mob and scaring the fur off the adults, and she's fed up with it! Like Fable, she wants this to end now! With her right paw, she pulls Lewa over to her, compassionately nuzzling him and examining his leg for bite wounds in between.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:22 pm

*Nala rolls her eyes.*
"Oh they're so goody-goody."
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Hearing the quarrel, Alfonso turns to see his mother and Fable prying Lewa and Sassy away from each other. He groans in disappointment, realizing he missed most of what was likely a good fight. Oh well. He knows it won't be the last brawl they'll have. The 2 have been constantly scrapping with each other for the past 8 days. He doesn't see an end to their fighting any time soon, and to be honest, it's got him a bit worried.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:45 pm

ooc: Geez, you guys went too fast for me X-X

I wasn't sure how to reply to that and I'm still not...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:48 pm

ooc: Sorry v.v
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Spunky simply watched. Unsure how to get involved.

Arrow was sitting away from the group, trying her best to keep from getting evicted. Ever since Springer left some days ago, her self confidence hsd escaped her.

Sugar watched Arrow, she had become a shadow of her former self within hours of Springer's departure.

Samba didn't notice, she was. Watching Sassy and Lewa. Turning to Alfonso, she peeped softly, promise we'll NEVER fight like that?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Pancake wrote:
ooc: Geez, you guys went too fast for me X-X

I wasn't sure how to reply to that and I'm still not...

Sorry. >:
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Alfonso turns to his sister, responding with a soft churr I promise that'll never be us He nuzzles his sister affectionately, reassuring her he wouldn't dare attack her mercilessly like the way Sassy did to Lewa. He'd never do anything to harm his younger siblings even when they meet disagreements. He just isn't the one to strike out violently at a sibling during a squabble.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:44 pm

ooc: Lewa and Sassy are unrelated.

bic: Lewa nods, he's fine...

Sassy growls as she's forced to stop fighting, and lashes out angrily however she can...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next