Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Phantoms

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Hollyleaf........11 months 0 days
Cyanide.......4 months 10 days
Avalanche....... 3 months 20 days
Navy Blu, Jabari.......3 months 10 days
Sauda...........1 month 18 days

Due dates: Cyan and Casper's litter.........Due 17th of January
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyanide sleeps heavily by Isis' side.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Isis soon began to awaken. She stretched her slender body, drawing out her claws as she stretched, scratching them in the sand. Things had been rather dull lately. She scans around the chamber with her icy orbs. What would happen today? Hopefully... Something interesting. She kind of wished a rover WOULD show up. That way, she had something to sink her claws and fangs into.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Cyan's pregnancy was further along... She was showing many signs of it now. Cyan was starting to be more irritable and more vicious that usual... The only one she hasn't struck out at so far the last week is Cyanide, although she had wanted to a couple times...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Cyanide wakes up, yawning and stretching out at the same time. Her claws briefly outstretch, nicking the wall of the chamber. She's feeling a little reluctant to emerge from the burrow this morning. Cyan's moods have been very unpredictable since entering the later stages of her pregnancy. One minute she's treating everyone with respect, the next, she's ripping someone's fur and flesh off. So far, she's been lucky to have not recieved any vicious treament but today, that luck could soon end.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Isis bore a few injuries herself from enduring Cyan's unpredictable mood swings. However, she would merely shrug it off. She knew it was because of Cyan's pregnancy. Besides, if Cyan truly wanted to kill her subordinates, she would of done so already. The slender female stood, shaking some sand off her fur.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Cyan made her way above ground... She was currently in one of her bad moods and could currently strike out in anger at any given moment, to anyone... She had little patience and might not wait as long to head out as she usually would.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Cyanide bravely trudges toward the burrow entrance, bounding up the slope once she reaches the opening. She made eyecontact with Cyan for a moment, smirking a greeting, before starting to bask in the warm sun's rays.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Isis follows Cyanide out of the burrow, limping a little. One of her front paws was hurt from Cyan's wrath and it caused her to limp.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Cyan is impatient and growls... In her mind everyone should be up by now, but she's not thinking reasonably at the moment...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Cyanide occassionally directs an impatient glare at the burrow entrance. She's eager to embark on today's adventure but can't until everyone is awake.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Casper made his way above. He tried to steer clear of Cyan. Her pregnancy was making her lash out a anyone but her minime, Cyandie. Casper scent marked a bush. Rovers and males had been show up a lot recently, and he was sick of it and wanted them out!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Cyanide watches Casper scent mark the area around the burrow with interest. She's learned scent marking is a duty the adults do to keep outsider meerkats out. She's at the age where she can help out with this responsibility but prefers to display the fierce territory marking task in front of a rival. It amuses her see a rival become discouraged and frightened.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Isis decides to help Casper scent mark. Knowing her scent would scare outsiders amused her so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:17 pm

Ezio wakes up and looks around, reluctant to leave the burrow. Since Cyan's mood swings had increased, he and his brothers had felt the full force of her rage. He looks over at Federico who was also begining to stir and the still asleep Petruccio.

Federico awakens and looks at Ezio, calmly. Despite having also being a victim of Cyan's rage, he was able to see the positive side of being in a mob.

Petruccio still sleeps, curled up to Federico.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Cyanide joins in on the scent marking frenzy. The 4 month old will be expected to help defend the mob when it comes to intimedating and chasing off lone rivals and going into battle.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:38 am

Cyan also takes part in the scent marking... Like her mate, she's also tired of the rovers and wants them out as well...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

With four meerkats scent marking, rovers would have to think twice about coming now. Isis finishes her part of it and shook herself a bit. Her stomach growled a little, and she looked around. Hopefully everyone was outside, she was starving!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Cyanide swipes her flank furiously against a few more bushes before stopping and taking a survey of the area. If any undetected rovers were in the area, she hopes they had witnessed that fierce display and got the message that roving at the Phantoms would be a fatal mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Ezio looks at Federico and gets up, slowly and reluctantly heading towards the burrow entrance.

Federico stays with Petruccio and watches Ezio leave, nervously.

Petruccio starts to wake up and looks around, drowsily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Cyanide returns to the burrow, satisfied she got to release some of her aggression.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Cyan wants to go NOW. She heads below to wake the others up.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Isis watched as Cyan descends in the burrow. Whoever wasn't awake... They were about to feel Cyan's wrath. She couldn't help but snicker quietly. The cries of anguish from those who'll be enduring Cyan's wrath of not being awake would be music to her ears.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Cyanide watches her mentor disappear into the darkness of the burrow. She must be heading below to force the rest of the group to wake up. Those late sleepers will regret delaying today's foraging trip. They're about to experience Cyan's frightening wrath. She turns her right ear towards the burrow, eager to hear the tortured shrieks and screeches of those lazy fools.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Casper pads over and grooms Cyan roughly. it's been a while since they've both done this.

Navy Blu emerges with a smirk. She saw Sauda sitting in a corner and tackled her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:03 pm

About to approach the three males she saw as being weak to enforce her authority ti get the Phantoms going, Cyan turns to Casper... She returns the rough grooming...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next