Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:21 am

Eztli smiles back at Kassy and nuzzles her, following the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:55 am

Black Widow glances over at her son Sockdolager, and with her right front paw, she pulls him closer to her and Asuka for a snuggle. After that terrifying drama, some comfort is in order for this shaken little family.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:56 am

Kassy smirked and followed, she occasionally glanced at Eztli.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Asuka doesn't leave her mother's comfort. After her ordeal, she didn't want to be 5 inches away from Black Widow. Her feelings toward Smokey changed completely. He used to be so sweet before... She could even remember the times that herself, Sockdolager, Agnah and Smokey would play together and have a blast. But now... Smokey was no longer the brother she had come to know him as... Now, he... he was a killer. And she had barely escaped with her life. She shuddered at the thought of ending up like Sidious... Dead. By Smokey's paws.

Last edited by Night on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Black Widow comfortingly grooms Asuka and Sockdolager in the hopes of calming them down. She can feel both of them shaking in her arms. She herself is terrified by Smokey's behavior. It's as if he suddenly changed over night. He started off like any typical pup, kind-hearted, playful, gentle and delecate when in play. Now he's hell bent on taking the lives of his own siblings. What happened to her once sweet little boy!? She fears for Asuka, Sockdolager and Agnah's lives. She won't be allowing them to stray even a few inches from her from now on. She always wants them in her sights so she can react in time if Smokey attempts murder on any of them again.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Agnah stops. She doesn't see her mother with the foraging party. Suddenly afraid of being on her own, she quickly darts back home, where her Mother is holding Sockdolager and Asuka. What did she miss?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Asuka looks up when she heard someone running. Fearful it could be Smokey for round 2, she braced herself. When the pup is revealed, she's relieved to see its her sister Agnah. Still wounded and a bit blood-stained, she was actually relieved Agnah didn't witness the assault Smokey had done on her. But... she'll have to learn. She didn't want Smokey to harm Agnah as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:25 pm

When she hears the scampering of feet increasing in volume in the tunnel, Black Widow pulls Asuka and Sockdolager closer to her, hissing viciously, thinking it's the psychotic Smokey returning with the intent to kill his siblings. When she sees it's Agnah, she calms down and relaxes. She feels she must warn Agnah about Smokey so she doesn't hesitate to explain what happened, Smokey brutally attacked Asuka when she attempted to play with him. When Sockdolager tried to defend Asuka, Smokey attacked him too. It looked as if he attacked to kill! If Smokey tries to persaude you to play with him, honey, don't fall for his innocence. I'm afraid he'll try to kill you too.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:27 pm

ooc: I renamed Foxglove, remember?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:31 pm

ooc: Oh I forgotXD What was his new name again?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:35 pm

ooc: Smokey xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 pm

ooc: Oh, duhDX lol
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Wilson continues to follow Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:23 pm

((OOC Teehee. x3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Sockdolager wasn't shaking with fear, his shaking was with rage. His jaw tightened and his claws scraped the ground. Smokey had better watch his back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Black Widow realizes her son's intense shaking is actually with rage. She nuzzles him, attempting to cool him down with affection and comfort. She's also angry with Smokey for nearly killing Asuka. If Smokey dares to attempt muder again on his siblings, she won't be afraid to resort to violence as his punishment. She has already disowned him, so isn't afraid to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Asuka moves herself closer to her brother Sockdolager. She felt much safer with him. And Black Widow too of course. But she soon learned it was Smokey who was the more evil brother. She just prays that Sockdolager doesn't become the same way. She was really starting to look up to him. Y... you won't be like Smokey... Will you? She looked at Sockdolager, as if making sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Eztli looks over at Kassy and smiles. Once he catches up with the foraging group he starts digging for food, keeping close to Kassy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Black Widow looks over at Sockdolager, doubting he'd be like Smokey. But in the back of her mind, she had a slight suspicion that he could turn out psychotic too. Is there some kind of evil gene being passed down to her male pups? She really hoped that isn't the case and hopes Sockdolager isn't destined to turn vicious like Smokey. Maybe Smokey isn't really evil at all. It could be just a phase he's going through. She hopes some day, Smokey will return to being his sweet old self, but deep down inside, she has a feeling the currently vicious pup will always be the twisted one of the litter.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:50 pm

ooc: I didn't see Smokey as psychotic... He just doesn't like his siblings... Meh, if I had known the pup had a sweet personality I wouldn't have done that... T_T
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Pancake wrote:
ooc: I didn't see Smokey as psychotic... He just doesn't like his siblings... Meh, if I had known the pup had a sweet personality I wouldn't have done that... T_T

((OOC: Its okay Pancake. Asuka will eventually develop a vicious side herself when she's a bit older, maybe when she's a teenager. She's supposed to be like Black Widow when she was more her vicious self. But it won't be nearly as bad, she'll still show her compassionate side to her other siblings and mother.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 pm

ooc: If Asuka gets a vicious side... I might want Smokey to redeem himself... He just thinks she's too soft... x3 Anyone he is close to he's loyal to, but sweet meerkats bother him, I figure... Or, considering how he's been played in the past, I may just want to change his personality entirely, although I REALLY don't want to...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Pancake wrote:
ooc: If Asuka gets a vicious side... I might want Smokey to redeem himself... He just thinks she's too soft... x3 Anyone he is close to he's loyal to, but sweet meerkats bother him, I figure... Or, considering how he's been played in the past, I may just want to change his personality entirely, although I REALLY don't want to...

((OOC: Well, she'll become more vicious as she matures. Maybe Smokey could pick on her? That'd speed up the process and I plan on her fighting back against him when her viciousness fully develops. She'll remain compassionate to Sockdolager, Agnah, and her mother, no matter what though. She'll only unleash her viciousness in their presence if they are threatened or are in trouble.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:16 pm

ooc: That could work... Although, like I said, I'd want Smokey to redeem himself once he sees that happen... Meh, idk...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm

ooc: Awww it'd be sad if you killed him off. His personality sounds like it'll be interesting. You should keep him alive. Black Widow will eventually grow to love him once he's settled down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next