Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: okay   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:10 pm

{{ooc: okay bye bye....uhm now what? XD}}
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:18 pm

ooc: Dunno, but holding off on this mob would be a good idea since alot of posting happened, causing the other RPers to fall behind.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:06 pm

((OOC: Good thing Asuka isn't forging yet. xD She won't be for a while since she was viciously attacked and almost killed by her brother Smokey.))

Asuka laid her head back down, whimpering softly from the pulsing pain emitting from her three serious injuries. Compared to those three areas, the rest of the injuries would heal just fine. However, her shoulder, side, and leg would take a long time, possibly a month, to fully heal.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:40 pm

It makes Black Widow's heart ache to watch her daughter suffer. Gingerly, she licks her wounds, hoping to soothe the burning pain that's waving through her small body. At the same time, she works to remove loose sand from her lacerations. Wouldn't want her to get a life-threatening infection.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Teetsie felt her skin prickle as she noticed that Kassy had slipped away right under her nose. The scent of a male lingered in the air. Then, Teetsie saw the ghost of blood on Kassy's lips. She must have chased him off. teetsie smirked, but gave Kassy a rough hipslam, just to show her to leave it to the bosses next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:11 pm

occ: Stormy, Kassy's still in Willows territory, sorry, got a Plot beginning Wink
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm

ooc: Woops. I misread that, lol. Ignore that.

Teetsie, stunned looked around for Kassy. She was gone. Just a ghost of her scent was still in the air. If she was loyal, she would come back. Grunting, not really caring, Teetsie issued lead calls. Time to go home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm

occ: Haha, no worries!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 pm

ooc: Wow, you replied fast Tosca XD And are like up all night in your time zone? It's like almost morning in the UK XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 pm

occ: Haha, I'm a fast typer, it's currently 6:14 am, I've been up all night videoing with one of my friends from America, haa.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:17 pm

ooc: I can tell X3 Wow. I wouldn't be able to last staying up that late. I'm actually going to head to bed very soon. It's 1:17 Am in my time zone (I live on the east coast of the US)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 pm

ooc: Youssy?

Agnah raises her dark chocolate head at the sound of lead calls and follows the Dominant female, eager to see her mother again.

Latika's golden fur is orange in the sunlight as she stops foraging to follow Teetsie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:19 pm

occ: Haha, oh I'm used to it xD
He's a close friend, never met him, but he's awesome.
His name's Nick, He lives in Ohio!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:21 am

Katsumi follows his sister, his fur appearing similar in the sun...

Badru and Nukpana follow slowly...

ooc: I find it such a coincidence that they're in the same litter and they both have golden fur. I came up with that before I knew though, I swear. X3
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:43 am

Wilson follows next to Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 am

ooc: You came up with it first. I wasn't sure if it was allowed, so then you had Katsumi have golden fur first. x3

Teetsie darts her dark eyes over the Kalahari again, but no sign of Kassy. She grunts and keeps walking.

Latika walks side by side with her brother.

Agnah is following, her energy at a peak.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:46 am

Asuka feels slightly light-headed. Maybe the blood lost was catching up to her. She makes a weak peep, her eyes drooping. She still didn't understand why Smokey caused her to be in this situation. She had done nothing to endure his wrath. What did happen to the brother she once knew? Its as if he became a killer over night. She shivered a little, deciding to try and avoid Smokey as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Noticing her daughter's strength draining away, Black Widow's worry intensifies, fearing her life may be ebbing away. Just hang in there Asuka. Stay strong. Black Widow keeps up sanitizing her wounds, doing her best to numb the sting and the remove sand. Asuka's wounds have stopped bleeding but she has lost alot of blood, almost enough to kill her. It's beyond Black Widow why Smokey nearly killed his own sister. She had done nothing at all to provoke him. She was watching them interact and clearly remembers Asuka vibrantly inviting her brother to engage her in a genial playfight. For absolutetly no reason, he attacked her without warning. She'll be devestated if Asuka dies. She wouldn't be able to bare it. She'd never forgive Smokey if it comes to that point.
After a while, Black Widow ceases sanitizing Asuka's wounds, feeling exhausted. Considering she herself is injured, she's unable to perform tasks for long periods of time. The emotional distress Smokey's attack had used up alot of what remained of her energy, and now she feels absolutely drained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Akemi Yawned
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Asuka weakly manages to cuddle into Black Widow's fur, whimpering weakly. Weather she survived or not was up to Fate. If she was shown mercy, she'll be able to pull through the night, and hopefully be on the right path to recovery. However, it also depended on Asuka's own willpower. Would she be adamant enough to pull through?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Black Widow's back is now against the chamber wall. Acknowledging her daughter's cuddle, the black pelted female shifts her weight to where she's now resting on her back on the burrow floor, provding her daughter with a comfortable biological bed, that being her soft belly. She wishes to return the cuddle but she's too weak to move herself now. Today's events have numbed her ability to feel pain, but now that the adrenaline has worn off, her whole body feels as if it's on fire. Thanks to that stupid Jumaa male Ninja, like her daughter's, her wounds will also take weeks to heal as well. With children to provide for and protect, one being injured, she's determined to pull through so she can be there for them, especially in times of need, like right now. Asuka needs her and she's adamant to be here for her no matter what turn her own condition takes.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Teetsie enters the burrow swiftly. Her stomach is swelling, and she's getting tired. She has a feeling she's carrying a large litter.

Latika heads below ground, yawning. agnah follows shortly after the golden furred pup.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Wilson heads in as well, still recovering from the brutal injuries. Duke will pay some day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Black Widow is alerted by the sound of foot steps coming from outside the chamber. As she saw a Teetsie, Wilson and Latika pass by her chamber, she relaxes, knowing it's just the Midnights returning from their foraging trip. She shifts her weight slightly, getting back into her comfortable position of resting on her back.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:37 am

Asuka doesn't even flinch as she faintly heard paw steps. She was too weakened and tired to really respond. Her eyes were closed at this point, but her slowly heaving sides showed she was still alive. It would be a hard night on this little black pup, she'd be fighting for her life. But if she were to pull through, she would be on the road toward recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next