Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Seeing Asuka get attacked, Sockdolager realized this was more than a game. He spat at Smokey and charged him. No one, not even his brother, hurt HIS sister. He sank his teeth into Smokey's thigh and pulled hard. His violent side was let loose and he clawed hard at Smokey's side and stomach.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Black Widow is terrified and confused. She doesn't understand why Smokey is inflicting pain on his own sister. She did absolutely nothing to provoke him. From what she saw, the poor girl just wanted to play with her decievingly sweet brother. But then, It's as if he suddenly went psycho. When Sockdolager throws himself into the brawl, Black Widow realizes all hell has broken lose between her children. She needs to act fast before someone gets seriously hurt...or worse! She tries desperately to pry them from each other but ends up recieving small bite and claw wounds in the process. What're the odds, her very first litter is a major handful. For this rookie mother, taking on the challenge of raising a wild litter will be very difficult.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Agnah yawned and stretched in the burrow. She soon emerged.

Teetsie was already awake. Glancing around and seeing mostly everyone was up, she issued lead calls, but was limping. One of her legs would never be the same again.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Wilson groggily gets up and follows, walking with his head low and his body swaying a little, as if he's lost some coordination.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Black Widow can't hear Teetsie's calls over her childrens' violent ruckus. She's becoming frantic as it seems things are getting worse when she tries to forcfully disengage them. She's totally exhausted and can't take being the reffery any longer. She's in a weakend state, this is the last thing she needs when she should be focusing on steering herself towards the road to recovery
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:41 am

Kassy grumbled as she emerged and looked over at Eztli, she smiled softly and nuzzled his head Morning . She remembered his statement saying that he liked her and grinned, clearly happy. She got up groggily and shook herself up, she walked towards the entrance and stopped. Kassy looked back at Eztli, smirking. you coming? .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:48 am

Yawning and emerging, Latika darted after her family.

Teetsie looked over at her dominant male to see his unsteady pace. Everyone had been effected by the battle. Her leg was just basically dragging now, hardly moving. Teetsie could move it a little, so she wasn't totally three legged, but running would be harder.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Black Widow whimpers as the lacerations she got from attempting to break up her childrens' fight begin to sting. She grooms around the wounds trying to soothe the burning sensation. Great, more wounds to tend to. Pretty much her whole body is scored with gashes, lacerations and cuts. She had just added a few more to her collection, something she isn't happy about when she's already struggle to make sure her more serious wounds stay clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:01 am

Eztli gets up and nods to Kassy, smirking back.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Smokey had continued attacking his sister the best he could... Eventually Smokey got tired of his brother and attacked him too... He squeals as Rahkshi prys him away with a growl... Rahkshi has dealt with evil, vicious pups before and Smokey is nothing new... Smokey tries to wriggle free but is unsuccessful...

Badru, Katsumi, and Nukpana followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Kassy smirked and came above ground, she looked at the entrance, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Black Widow is relieved when Rahkshi yanks Smokey off Asuka. She nods at him grateful for his help, then examines Asuka and Sockdolager for serious injuries. She's shaken up and the lacerations she got from trying to break up the fight are stinging. but right now, she is more concerned about her 2 children than herself.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Asuka was curled up in a tight ball, trembling and blood staining her black fur. Smokey had successfully cut her shoulder, side, and her back leg almost completely open. The rest of her injuries consisted of bite marks and small to middle-sized scratches. She whined and sobbed, the pain was unbearable! W... why did Smokey attack her?

Last edited by Night on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Sockdolager was furious, despite Rahkshi pulling Smokey off of him, he wanted the fight to keep going. He wanted to taste his brother's blood. He snarled a warning to Smokey, I swear, if you ever try to hurt Asuka again, you'll be lucky to come out with your head still attached! He may be kind sometimes, he got that from his mother but his savage side clearly was gained from his father. A side he was anything but afraid to show.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:14 pm

ooc: Black Widow is kind? O.o Since when?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Pancake wrote:
ooc: Black Widow is kind? O.o Since when?

((OOC: She started becoming kinder after her eviction and that Nessie died from her injuries caused by Black Widow, so, she turned over a new leaf for the most part and is a lot more compassionate toward her pups, but her vicious side is unleashed if any of her pups or any from the mob are threatened. At least... that's how YohsKat described it. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:21 pm

ooc: I always thought she was evil, that's one reason Rahkshi liked her xD I'll kinda miss her old self.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:25 pm

ooc: Since she gave birth but don't get used to it:P But yeah she was gradually growing kinder before then. Don't worry, her evilness will return>:J

Black Widow curls herself around Asuka, comforting her. She grooms around her wounds carefully, cleaning off the blood that stained the fur around the wound sights and trying to soothe her pain. She glances at Smokey occassionally, Shocked and angry at him for nearly killing his own sister.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Agnah stumbled out of the burrow, her goldish brown fur ruffled and covered in sand. She quickly shook off her of the sand before sitting down.

ooc: Are they old enough to forage as well?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:07 pm

ooc: I think they are. They're at a month so they can forage. We could say they started to over the skip.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:09 pm

ooc: Alright

Agnah watched in terror as her family trudged off without her. Not wanting to be stuck at the burrow, she raced off after them.

Teetsie stopped in a small but suitable patch and started foraging, her new pregnancy making her ravenous. She wasn't sure if Wilson or Bahrag was the father, however. she should be able to tell when the pups are born...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Asuka is unaware of her sister Agnah going off to forge with the group. She was in too much pain and shock. Smokey's assault on her had traumatized her. What had she done to deserve his wrath? She was lucky that Sockdolager came to her defense and that Rahkshi got Smokey off her, or she would of surely been killed. She cuddled against Black Widow, wincing and whining a little as she cleaned her injuries and tended to her. She trembled still, keeping close to Black Widow for protection. From now on, she may more or likely fear Smokey and stay clear away from her brother.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 pm

ooc: Hehe... Katsumi has golden fur too. :3 So did Zion, though... Before Dolly killed him. D:

bic: Rahkshi didn't let Smokey go... He went outside and set the pup down... Guarding the entrance... Smokey hisses, and went to follow the group... Rahkshi watched him go, thinking to himself... He had noticed Black Widow's personality change and it did bother him a little...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Black Widow hasn't realized that the mob had set off to forage. When she does, she most likely won't be up to join them, not after what happened. Asuka is injured pretty bad. It's as if Smokey attacked her to kill. She doesn't understand why Smokey brutally attacked her. Had she done something terrible to him while her back was turned? She doubts it. Asuka doesn't look like the type to intentionally inflict harm on someone. Black Widow believes Smokey is unpredictably psychotic. From now on, she'll be keeping a very close eye on him when he's around his siblings. If she sees any sign of aggression, she'll yank him away immediately. She affectionately brushes the side of face against Asuka's side, churring calmly. She'll make sure to keep Asuka's wounds clean and promises to nurse her back to health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 am

Kassy followed with Eztli, she nuzzled him roughly and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next