Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: hahahah   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:10 pm

{{ooc: I know that, but still Fox-tails doesn't know it -at the moment but he will though- and he might get a rude kick out of the mob soon XDD}}

Fox-tails looked around he saw Teetsie, but his hopes were dashed yet again as he saw she was already baring pups, with his resolve and hope dashed he began to - well he tried to- make a stealthy exit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:18 pm

ooc: Ok X3

As she heard a rustle in the nearby vegetation, Teetsie positions herself standing tall on her hind legs, surveying the foreground with her eyes narrowed in suspicion. There's something or someone snooping about on the premises. She glances around, trying to locate the source.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Kassy stood on her hind legs as she heard a rustle. She narrowed her eyes, glancing around suspiciously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: And Fox-tails fails yet again XD.   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Whilst Fox-tails tried to make his stealthy exit, he tripped over a root of a bush that was slightly raised above the ground, he fell over with a loud 'squeak'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Kassy smirked softly as she heard the thud. She glanced at Teetsie,smirking.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Teetsie also heard the thud and glanced around, snarling. Who's there? Show yourself or we'll find you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ......   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Fox-tails got up quickly, whiling doing so he gave away his position and now he was staring Teetsie in the eyes, frozen not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Kassy circled Fox-tails, smirking evilly. She bared her teeth. I was planning on shedding blood tonight, how about you Teetsie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: opps   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Fox-tails watched as he was circled, not wanting to fight he just stood there making no movements however that could have been a big mistake because he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Teetsie snarls as she saw Fox-Tail. His suspcious behavior suggests this trespasser is a rover. Already pregnant, she can't afford to allow one of her female subordinates to get pregnant, as they could endanger her pups' lives. She Nods to Kassy, smirking dangerously, agreeing with her plan. Teetsie chatters threateningly as she launches into a war-dances at the rover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Fox-tails realized he was in a bad situation he turned tail and bolted for it, another one of his plans had failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Kassy smirked evilly and bolted after Fox-tails, she caught up to him and tackled him to the ground before biting into his leg and smirking in pleasure as the blood coated her tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ..   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Fox-tails struggled and managed to get out of the hold Kassy had on him, running/limping as fast as he could he retreated leaving a thin trail of blood behind him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Teetsie pursues the rover, following approximately 10 feet behind him. She'll chase him to the edge of Midnight's territory to make sure he knows to stay out for good, otherwise he'll be killed the next time they find him trespassing on Midnight's land again. As she saw Kassy inflict a nasty injury on his leg, Teetsie smirks with morbid satisfaction. That might be just enough for him to know to never return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Fox-tails didn't look back as he disappeared over the horizon well out of the Midnight's territory, he knew for sure he'd never be coming back here ever again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:49 pm

occ: I want Kassy to get lost and end up in Willows.

Kassy continued pursuing the rover, unaware of the distance she had put between herself and Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 pm

As she loses sight of Fox-Tails, Teetsie slows down to a stop, panting heavily. She smirks victoriously. Hopefully that'll be the last time they see of that pesky rover. She doesn't notice Kassy treading towards dangerous territory.

ooc: Ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: oh boy Fox-tails is in trouble   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 pm

{{ooc: Fox-tails is in trouble then because that it where he ended up at after Kassy chased him XD}}
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:54 pm

ooc: oooh I sense a plot brewing for them XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:54 pm

occ: Yay, enemy relationship in a mob :}

Kassy continues running, she stops panting heavily and losing sight of Fox-tails. She looks behind her for Teetsie but the dominant female is nowhere to be seen. Kassy gulped nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:56 pm

occ: Yesh, Plot FTW!
I just PMed you the plot Flowerthedesertrose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:57 pm

ooc: Yeah Fox-tails is on the edge of The Willow territory in a bolt hole, trying to recover from the bite Kassy gave him too bad for him the wound gets infected and he almost dies from it. Poor Fox XD.}}
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:01 pm

At last, Teetsie notices that Kassy has disappeared. She stands tall on her hind legs, glancing around and peeping with wonder to herself. Where did Kassy go? She was just several feet ahead of her just a moment ago. She gives out contact call in hopes she'll hear them and be lured back here.

ooc: Awww poor Fox-Tails ): We're posting a bit too much guys XD I think we need to slow down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 pm

occ: Sure,I've stop posting here, I've moved to the Willows, but I gtg for now, bye!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 pm

ooc: Okeedokee. And cya later Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next