Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 am

Tiny Kats

Current Season: Wet (summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Chester Quavers.................3 months 19 days
Fletcher Renn, Miracle............1 month 17 days
Emerald, Aruna.....1 month 6 days
(Bold = Active in group)

Temporary Adoptions: None

Due dates: None (Melrose is dispersed)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Sunset had recently been predated...

Miracle and Aruna were both asleep...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Emerging from the burrow with her head held low, Morning Glory begrudgingly greeted the first rays of the sun and sat hunched over on the sand. Every day seemed to start promisingly but as soon as night came so did the realisation that things were still in bad way for her ever dwindling group.
For several days she had been unable to shake off the gloomy disposition, first the loss of one of their precious few pups and secondly the possibility that her ever trusty and most loyal subordinate had met a similar fate as she had never made it home.

Chester Quavers slowly poked her head out of the burrow to look around before turning on her heels heading back down underground.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:56 pm

ooc: I think I had Miracle see someone as her mom but I forgot... So I'm just gonna guess it's Morning Glory, K? o.o Correct me if I'm wrong... Sorry, I'm a forgetful idiot...

bic: Miracle followed Morning Glory out of the burrow... As she has grown older, she has shown to look very similar to her father... But she has taken a liking to Morning Glory, seeing her as a mother... She has no idea her real mother even exists...

Aruna blinks and chrrs sleepily.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Emerald emerged. She felt empty and alone. More pups kept dying, and she was feeling alone.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:06 am

ooc: Is Aruna Male or Female Pancake? For ID code purposes.
Will Shirley remain as temporary dispersed Stormy?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Aruna followed her sister.

ooc: female...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:38 pm

ooc: Thank you
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:46 pm

(I forgot to mention that Vastine also disappeared...)

Miracle glanced around. She had noticed there were less meerkats now and it worried her a little.. Where'd they go?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Hearing the faint chirps of pups emerging, Morning Glory looked over at them before moving closer to seek comfort . Their concerned expressions mirrored how she was feeling, one by one they were losing family members and it pained her to see the pups feeling the extent of the strain. Were six adults enough to keep the remains of the once large Tiny Kat mob together? or was the time coming where they’d have to go their own ways and find a new place in the harsh desert to call home?.
Saddened for not knowing the answer, the dominant female placed her long forearms around as many pups as she could reach and pulled them lovingly close to her body. These precious bundles along with her niece still underground were possibly the only future the group had left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Stratus rose from the burrow and warmed himself in the sun, trying not to dwell on the negative and focus of the positive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Pamela emerges and looks around glumly. Now another member had lost their life. She certainly wanted things to get better, but now being blind in one eye and having seen that her fellow mob mates were also suffering, it seemed as if their luck had ran out as soon as the fire had occured.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:47 pm

ooc: Yes, Maybelline. I don't plan to bring her back until April
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am

occ: Just Wondering Maybelline, who was the loyal subordinate that had never returned?(:

Panda sighed softly and emerged, she gloomily sat down,her stomach rumbled and she growled softly, the group was extremely low on numbers and extremely endangered to predation. She looked around her eyes narrowed. Finally, she growled and couldn't take it, she ran off alone, she needed to eat and NOW. She wasn't being inloyal, she was starving and would die soon. She reached a decent spot and dug ferociously but came up empty, she hissed in frustration and began to wander further from the group.

occ: Not playing on dispersing her, just planning on introducing her brother and sister(:
I want to keep this group active and get the numbers up.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:14 am

ooc: Dipsy's character Tisca. I temporariliy dispersed playing her to give me more time on my own characters. Tisca was the first offical member of the Tiny Kats back when they formed in July 2009.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 am

occ: Awh, you dispersed her? D:
I loved her xD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:17 am

ooc: Only temporarily, If I can catch up with myself I'll introduce her to the group again to pick up the numbers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:43 am

ooc: I'm thinking of bringing Antebellum back here with Skyler, so her and Sherri are separated and she'll freak out.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:53 am

ooc: Up to you Stormy, sounds a good plot idea.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:56 am

Emerald stretches out in the warm sand. Her dark brown fur shimmers in the early morning sunlight. Without most of the other pups, life's gotten dull. She doesn't understand where they went yet. She just knows all her playmates are gone.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:51 am

Having watched Panda disappear quickly into the grass, Morning Glory could bare to the think the worst that individuals had already begun to choose to leave the group.
Sadly, she nuzzled a couple of the pups and rose tall onto her hind legs preparing to issue a series of lead calls. The earlier they were out the longer they would have of being able to forage for food.

Hearing the lead calls, Chester Quavers bolted out of the burrow and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 pm

ooc: I think Aruna is Leaf's pup, tell me if I'm wrong? I'm sure that's the case...

bic: Miracle follows close to Morning Glory.

Aruna follows...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 pm

ooc: That is correct Pancake, Aruna along with Emerald and Enkozi are Leaf's last litter before she died.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Emerald, now being old enough to make the hike with her shrinking family to forage, followed her Aunt, whom she had grown to believe was her own Mother.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Aruna followed near her sister, eager for the day... She did miss the missing members, but she figured, there wasn't a way to bring them back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next