Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:52 am

Midnights

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Violet..........11 months 10 days
Tallulah, Nukpana, Zozane...... 4 month and 25 days
Nirvanna ...... 3 Month and 27 days
Badru...... 3 months 19 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi...........3 months 16 days
Cotton Candy, Cassidy, ........... 1 month 8 days
Asuka, Smokey, Agnah, Sockdolager........... 1 month 1 day
(Bold = Active in group)

Teetsie and Wilson/Bahrag's littler.....(Comfirmed) Due 17th of January

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Widow is sleeping peacefully in the midst of meerkat bodies, Her children delecately swaddled in her arms. Over the past week, she has been struggling to survive. So far she's been lucky not have manifested an infection in any of her wounds, but the unbareable burning pain she's been suffering through has hampered her attempts at foraging. It's just too painful for her to be mobile for long periods of time, so she's been forced to confine herself to burrow grounds to hunt for prey. It's been frustrating for her, not being able to forage effectively. She's been having to rely on others to keep her replenished. She's lost a little bit of a weight but not enough to endanger her health. As long as she stays replenished and her wounds remain clean, her chances of survival will be good.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Asuka slept next to her mother happily, looking very content. She had been spending more and more time with Black Widow lately. Perhaps it was because of Black Widow's injuries? Whatever the reason, Asuka was enjoying it. She hoped she could continue to spend time with her, feeling much more happy and content with Black Widow than she did with Teetsie. She didn't understand why, but it didn't bother her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:56 pm

ooc: You said I could play Foxglove... I'm renaming him Smokey... I'm not sure if I'll play Violet or not for my sister, maybe... I might kill off Bahrag at one point. He's boring to me now.

bic: Smokey was with his siblings.

Katsumi was with his littermates.

Ebony had been predated.

As for Bahrag, he was still sticking around, but quite happy to remain as a subordinate...

Rahkshi was with Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:08 pm

ooc: Yes you can have Foxglove:) Ok, that's a nice name for him:3

Black Widow awakens, simultaneously shifting her body and grunting in discomfort when the movement irritates her slowly healing wounds. She's taken notice Asuka, sockdolager, Agnah and Foxglove have been spending more time with her lately. Could it be because the pups are sympathetic of her? Or could all of her nurturing be paying off, convincing the pups she's their real mother? Black Widow has a feeling the pups pity her. She doesn't care what the reason is really. She's enjoying cradling them in her arms and showing them affection. Eventually, they'll realize that she is their natal mother.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Wilson is sleeping. His recovery has been a painful but progressive one. It will take some time of getting used to being the one-eyed dominant of the Midnights.

ooc- I'm in the process of having him build a fierce reputation.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Smokey moved away from his littermates. He thought they were stupid.

Rahkshi woke up and smirked at Black Widow in replacement of a friendly smile...

(I forgot about Badru and I want to keep him so he's here o3o)

Badru, emotionless as usual, emerged... Glaring at anyone who got too close... Although only a pup, he had attitude...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Black Widow bids a good morning to Rahkshi with a smirk of her own, which flashed her front canines.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Asuka twitched a little, moving her paws a bit like she was running. Ever since Sidious' death, she had been having nightmares. Repeatedly seeing the Midnights being killed and slaughtered before her eyes. She began to whine a little, continuing to move like she was running in her dreams, trying to get away from the gory nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Smokey glanced at his littermates and narrowed his eyes... Some of them seemed too soft for his liking... So, Smokey started towards Asuka... Revealing nothing...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Black Widow watches her daughter experience a nightmare in sympathy. Poor girl...she must be having terrible dreams about what happened to Sidious. She grooms the top of her head, attempting to comfort her and make the nightmare go away. She doesn't notice Smokey inching towards Asuka with ominous intentions.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Asuka finally awakens from her nightmare when her mother began to groom her. She blinks sleepily, before she sighs in relief that she was just experiencing another nightmare. She doesn't realize her brother Smokey is approaching her with intentions that were anything but good...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Wilson slowly and clumsily emerges, still in a great deal of pain and blinded one side.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Black Widow cradles Asuka compassionately in her arms, relaxing as she did, now that her nightmares were gone. She nuzzles her affectionately, continuing to soothe her while bonding with her at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:26 pm

((OOC: Cute image. x3 Damn cuteness overload! xD))

Asuka chrrs passionately as Black Widow cradled her. A sense of security and love washed over her like a tidal wave. She was utterly distracted and was still unaware of her brother Smokey approaching her. Trouble would possibly brew, whatever Smokey had in mind for his more gentle sister...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:41 am

ooc: Pancake are you still playing Nakpana in this group?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:55 am

ooc: LolX3

Black Widow affectionately grooms along her daughter's back, enjoying every minute of this intimate moment. Ever since becoming a mother, she's become more loving and compassionate towards pups, whether they'd be her own or another female's. She regrets all those times she was less appreciative, negligent and mean towards them. Now that she's bore some of her own, she's realized there's more to them than just being noisy, annoyingly rambuncious and mischievous. They're actually adorable and compassionate. She feels bad for not getting to really know pups in the past.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Smokey eventually reaches his sister... He stops... No, he'll wait... Until the right moment...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Black Widow sees a figure in the corner of her eye and looks up, making eye contact with Smokey. She smiles warmly at him, blissfully unaware he could have trouble in store for his sister.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Asuka sees her brother Smokey and being unaware of his intentions for her, smiles happily and getting an itch to play, she reluctantly leaves Black Widow's loving embrace and approaches Smokey. Maybe he'll want to play? Little does she know, she was about to meet an unpleasant surprise from her brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Eztli awakens and looks around drowsily, too tired to emerge yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:21 am

While Smokey was watching Asuka, Sockdolager was watching Smokey. He snickered silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:32 am

Smokey smiled at his sister... And walked towards her... All of a sudden, he growled and rammed into her with aggressive intentions...

Rahkshi watches the pup... He not surprised, he's seen such things before...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:29 am

Black Widow involuntarily jerks back in fright, not expecting Smokey to attack his sister. Immediately, she interferres by placing her paw on his forehead, pushing forcefully, attempting to pry his chompers off her. But no matter how hard she tries to dislodge the violent pup, she can't manage to loosen his powerful grip.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Asuka was taken off guard as Smokey suddenly attacked her. When she felt pain, she yelped in horror and fear. She began to struggle and thrash, her instincts screaming for her to get away. W-What did she do to deserve this?! All she wanted to do was play! She looked at her brother in the eyes, her steel blue eyes showing the pain, fear, and betrayal she was feeling. Why was Smokey doing this to her?!

Last edited by Night on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Wilson watches briefly and then looks away, uninterested in the brawl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next