Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:02 pm

ooc: You didn't introduce her.

Black Widow's pulse races at the sound of silence. What's going on up there? Is Rahkshi ok? Did he scare off the intruder? She has the urge to go up and investigate but she needs to stay put. By going above ground, she'll risk getting attacked and killed. If there is a hostile stranger up there and if they see her in poor health, they won't hesitate to take the oppurtunity to wipe out at least a little bit of the competition. She wouldn't be able to defend herself for long. She'd most certainly be killed. She also needs to keep her pups protected. If the potentially murderous stranger manages to get passed Rahkshi and infiltrate the burrow, they could kill any pups left ungaurded. She gazes in the direction of the burrow entrance, hating not knowing what's going on.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Occ-Ok
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 pm

ooc: I just realized one of your posts in the Akemi's Bio thread says you killed off Corson but I don't remember you doing so. It has me confused because I feel I'm playing a meerkat who should be dead and played in the Moon Devils XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Occ- 0.o i did I didt post he died so hes living
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:46 pm

ooc: Ok good X3. I skimmed through the previous Reaper RP days yesterday and didn't see a segment of him getting killed so confusion over X]
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Wilson has been foraging and taking things easy so he can recover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Black Widow can feel her heart pounding rapidly against her chest. What the hawk is going on up there?! Not knowing what's occuring above ground is killing her. What ever is taking place up there, she hopes Rahkshi isn't injured....or worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Akemi walked closer to the mob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:26 am

Kassy continued foraging, slightly dazed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:36 am

ooc: Someone will need to play Teetsie so Akemi can get accepted. If no one is up for covering her, I'd be willing to.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 am

ooc- Go ahead.

ic- Wilson takes no notice of Akemi, and is instead watching the sky. Soon the sun will begin to set.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:04 am

ooc: Ok.

Teetsie had been performing sentry duty for almost an hour, scanning the foreground and sky constantly, not allowing herself to become distracted for even a second. So far, things have been tranquil but she keeps up her diligent watch. Just because there's no visual sign of danger, it doesn't mean it's not lurking in the shroud of a bush or a tree, waiting for the right time to strike. It's very important to ALWAYS be on alert. Becoming distracted for even a minute could compromise the mob's safty. As she glances towards the east, she spots Akemi approaching the group. She heads over to investigate this stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Akemi looks at Teetsie
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Once Teetsie approached Akemi, she sniffs her pelt curiously. She doesn't recognize her scent at all so she must not be from around here. Knowing she must've come here seeking acceptance, she begins circling her, looking for signs of submission.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 am

Asuka slowly began to wake up, her injuries still stinging a bit. But they were much more easy to bare at this point. Any movement caused some discomfort, but she tried to ignore it. She slowly took a look at herself the best she could and cringed at the sight of her own mangled up body. She... she looked like Sidious when he died! She trembled, hoping not to end up like him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 am

Black Widow casts a worried gaze down upon her daughter as she felt her shift in her comforting embrace. She bends down, nuzzling her as a way of asking her if she's alright. Of course she isn't but she wants to make sure Asuka's condition isn't deteriorating. She looks as badly injured as Sidious did before he died. Black Widow feels her heart sink. She hopes Asuka doesn't die too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:08 am

Kassy growled softly and foraged, her left leg was burning in pain but being a strong Midnight member, she chose to ignore it.

occ: Hope my post is ok.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:49 am

ooc: It's fine Smile Before making Teetsie do something, I'll wait 'til Flower posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Akemi Showed Submission
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 pm

The display of submission was enough proof to convince Teetsie Akemi is worthy of acceptance into the Midnights. She scent marks and hipslams her, allowing her to join the ranks.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:47 am

Asuka manages to nuzzle Black Widow back, though it caused her great discomfort. But she didn't want to make her secondary mother worry. What bothered her the most was her shoulder, side, and leg, which had the most serious injuries. Thanks to Smokey, those three spots were almost cut open. They would take a good long time to recover completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Kassy watched Teetsie submit Akemi and she growled softly. Not wanting another member in the group, but she chose to deal with it.. for now..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Black Widow curls around Asuka, holding her in a comforting embrace. As she got a glimpse of the nasty lacerations on her side, leg and shoulder, she cringes. They look pretty deep. It's certain they'll take weeks to heal. To ensure her daughter recovers nicely, Black Widow will work diligently to sanitize Asuka's wounds. She won't allow an infection to develop under her care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .....   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:58 pm

A stranger's shadow was lurking in the cover of what grassy bushes there were to hide in, this stranger wasn't here to join the mob no, he was a rover, more importantly, he was the novice rover Fox-tails. He tried to make no subtle movements as he creeped, slowly towards the group, looking around and checking out the females that were in their prime, meaning they were in heat and could be mated with how ever Fox-tails was not a very good rover and he made a lot of noise as he made his stealthy, or at least so he thought, approach.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:03 pm

ooc: Just to let you know, Teetsie is pregnant so she won't be interested in mating.

Teetsie casts a stern look at Akemi, letting her know if she sees any sign of defiance, she won't hesitate to eject her from the group. Feeling a twinge of hunger in her stomach, she proceeds foraging, needing to gather all the nutrients she can to keep her unborn litter healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next