Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Black Widow winces as her wounds pulsated with burning pain, resulting from sand collecting in the lacerations during her movement. As the sting fades, she becomes less rigid and relaxes. Noticing her daughter to be unconcious, Black Widow emits a worried whine, fearing she may never wake up. But her worry is rapidly replaced with faith. She can sense Asuka is fighting for her life, hard. She believes she has the will-power to pull through. She knows she can survive and will. As long as she manages to stay strong, there's a good chance she'll make a full recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Akemi Watchs Teetsie
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Wilson falls asleep in the main chamber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Akemi Fallows them and also falls asleep in the main chamber
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Black Widow rests her head against the soft sand, her eyelids growing heavy. She's reluctant to go to sleep, fearing when she awakens, her daughter Asuka will be dead. She shakes her head. No, she can't think such a tragic thing. Her daughter WILL pull through. She knows she's fighting fiercely for her life. If she's adamant about making it through the night, there's a good chance she will, which will be a good sign that she'll evetually be on the road to recovery. Feeling more confident in her daughter's capability to survive, Black Widow relaxes and rests her head back down on the sand, allowing her eyelids to shut. She begins drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9