Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Cyan sees the 3 males she had chased off a week ago and growls. What are they doing back? She barks viciously, telling them to leave or else. She had rejected them because they are too soft. She would've figured after they were chased off they wouldn't want to come back but they seem determined to join the Phantoms no matter the group's personalilty.

Cyanide narrows her eyes when she notices the 3 males. She's just as puzzled as Cyan. Why are they so adament to join a mob that wouldn't be right for them? She suddenly finds herself liking their stubborn determination. Perhaps there's something more to them than kindness. They could have a dark side they hadn't revealed yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Even though Meh hasnt been accepted , she backs up Cyan she growls at Blaze and stands by Cyans side

Matrix growls at Blaze and also stands with Cyan , he narrows his eyes at the 3 males
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Cyan smirks when she's backed by the 2 new meerkats. She hasn't even accepted them yet and they're determined to show their loyalty to their potentially new leader. Yes they'll definately make excellent followers in her group. She takes a step closer to Blaze and the 3 males. Soon she'll have the whole mob behind her so if they try to fight back, they'll be heavily out numbered.

Cyanide stands by Meh's side snarling at Blaze and the 3 males. If the 3 males are looking to join though they'd better reveal their viciousness to Cyan if they want acceptance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Meh smirks down at Cyanide before turning her attention to the males she shows her fangs trying to intimadate them , she may be a teenager but she is determined

Matrix snarls viciously before taking a step froward threatening them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Harru growles at them and war-dances toward them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Matrix growls viciously at Harru to back down or get killed , its that simple

Meh growls and steps forward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Ginny walked away as she saw Harru with another female

Harru looks at Mille.

Millle runs up to Cyan and growles at Harru

Bloodyclaw smiles
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Cyan barks, telling Harru to hold the charge. These three males must have more to them they want to reveal besides their kindness. Maybe they do have a vicious side. She narrows her eyes at them and smirks. She won't attack them but wants to see how vicious they can be.

Cyanide watches the 3 males with interest. She expects them to show their vicious side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 am

Ezio, Federico and Petruccio do not run when she charges. Weakened by the lack of food. They wouldn't have been able to outrun them.

Federico submits and peeps. We will serve you if you let us. He would try to be braver for his brothers.

Ezio looks at Blaze reluctantly and sighs before also submitting. They had no joice now.

Petruccio also submits, avoiding to show any signs of fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:43 am

Blaze sighs , she is now alone once again with no one for company , she runs off in a opposite directiopn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Ezio watches Blaze leave. He sighs, but does nothing.

Federico looks back at Cyan. She was clearly a vicious leader and probably only wanted vicious members. He didn't know how they could earn their way into the mob, but he finally understood why their younger brother was savaged.

Petruccio watches Blaze leave.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Cyan narrows her eyes into a stern glare at the 3 males. They need to show viciousness to be accepted other than that, she'll have to chase them off once again. She streches out her neck, placing her face inches from their's. She flashes her fangs and snarls, demanding them to reveal their vicious side. If it's nasty enough, she'll accept them if they fail the test, they face a beating. She spots a ground squirell nearby and smirks. She wants the 3 males to viciously attack it.

Cyanide hisses and spits at the males. They still seemed like softies to her but could they really be hiding a dark side?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Harru sits down and grooms himself.He wants blood to be shed.Ginny watchs Blaze leave and smiles.Bloodyclaw just sits there waiting.Mille looks at Cyan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Federico looks over at the ground squirrel. To be accepted into the group, they had to attack it. They no longer had a choice. He peeps to his brothers and charges after the squirrel, showing his fangs. He'd been used to fighting and attacking others. A ground squirrel was easy.

Ezio follows, catching up to the squirrel quicker. He snarls and snaps at it's tail. He would not kill it, but would injure it to join the group.

Petruccio reluctantly follows his brothers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:21 am

Meh smirks and watches , she grunts what losers!

Matrix sneers at the sight , he desperately wants to join in but knows he shouldnt
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:06 am

Cyan snickers as she watches the 3 males commence her test. Do they really think that that will be it? She smirks. She has another test for them if they successfully pass this one. To pass test number 1 they have to kill the ground squirell but badly injuring it she'll also accept.

Cyanide watches with an evil grin. She's expecting them to kill the ground squirell but is unaware that the males are planning to only injure the animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Ezio and Federico both snap at the squealing squirrel and claw at his legs. Petruccio simply bats at the animal. It wasn't in his nature to harm other animals. Federico and Ezio finally stop attacking the trembling squirrel and leave it with deep gashes in his legs and side. Federico peeps softly to the squirrel, apoligising for hurting him. They had no choice. Ezio nods, but is clearly less guilty than his older brother. Petruccio is behind is brothers also filled with guilt, even though he didn't help much. They give the squirrel time to limp away and follow, war dancing, trying to appear like they want to further injure the animal. Once it runs into the undergrowth they turn to Cyan. Federico peeps. The squirrel will surely suffer from his injuries. They are likely fatal. Ezio and Petruccio nod, but do nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Occ-If pancake does;t come on i will ask her on DA if i can have Mille Over Throw Cyan I mean IT!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 pm

ooc: Meh, I'm not really up for playing Cyan all the time. Someone can over throw her and she can be dispersed until Pancake decides to return and be active again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 pm

occ: You can have Cyan give in now , or later if ya want Smile

Meh watches Cyan with interst

Matrix tries to scare off the males with hissing , growling and kicking sand over them
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:15 pm

ooc: Ok.

Cyan narrows her eyes at the males. She had seen a bit of reluctance and guilt in the males' expressions as they were taking down that ground squirell. To be accepted they must be merciless and cold hearted, that means no show of weakened emotions when tearing up an enemy. She bares her teeth at the males, still finding them disaproving.

Cyanide spits at the males. She would've had that ground squirell ripped to shreds and dead faster than them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Federico bares his teeth back. Challenging a leader may not be the best way to show how reckless he could be, but what else could they do?

Ezio also shows his teeth.

Petruccio looks up at them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm

ooc: Guys, Pancake is back now. Are you sure we should go through with this?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:29 pm

ooc: No. I'm cancelling the plan. Pancake can have Cyan back.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Cyan glares at the males. They had shown themselves... somewhat. She wasn't sure if they were worthy of acceptance, she still had her doubts... But would TOLERATE them for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next