Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:44 pm

((OOC: Maybe. Let's hope my plot involving him and John doesn't happen before that does, once that plot is done, I wanted Tank to be able to find Ghost and get revenge on the rover who took his daughter's life.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:50 pm

ooc: Ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Dolly limps along with the rest of the group, somehow managing to catch up. She is looking foward to the future training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:50 am

Ezio continues walking by Dolly, relieved to see that so far she was keeping up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:34 am

Dolly picks up her pace, ignoring the pain in her leg. She wants to get to the burrow and sleep as soon as possible so her leg can heal and so she can feel better tomorrow. Dolly can hardly wait to rest in the warmth and safety of a family again. Unlike Cyanide, she doesn't really care to see the moon rise. Little does Dolly know, she soon will.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:13 am

Cyanide glances at the sky awaiting the moon's appearance. The sun is almost concealed behind the mountains now so the moon will be rising very soon. She snickers looking forward to hearing the ominous sounds of the night once again.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:47 am

Isis, like Cyanide, was also looking forward to the moon. Its eerie appearance in the ebony sky was always a pleasant sight to her. It comforted her when she was a lone female before joining this mob. But now, she could watch it with the company of a mob, or whoever else enjoyed watching it come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:53 pm

ooc: The Phantoms are at the burrow now, right?

bic: Dolly continues to trot towards the burrow, but the pain in her leg is inteseifying. Her body is screaming at her to stop walking. But Dolly doesn't listen.

Last edited by Meerkats912 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 pm

ooc: Almost.

Cyanide can see the burrow off in the distance. She quickens her pace, eager to plant herself down on her haunches and watch the eery moon rise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Ezio is relieved to see the burrow. He didn't want to be caught out there with predators.

Federico is also relieved as he walks by his brothers.

Petruccio sighs of relief as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:18 am

ooc: oh okay I'll edit my post.

bic: Dolly pushes herself to make it to the burrow. Almost there... she thought.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

Cyanide elevates to a brisk pace. Her body feels sore from today's scuffle/killing machine training with Dolly but the soreness isn't bothersome enough to slow her down.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Isis picks up the pace as well to keep up with the group. She wasn't too badly off with the training today, but her cuts still did feel somewhat sore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Dolly swiftly stops to groom her leg, which now shows the pernament scar Isis had given her. She quickly continues walking to keep up with the Phantoms.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Cyanide glances around, paying more attention to the sky than any where else. Suddenly, she catches sight of the moon starting to appear from behind a mountain and cackles to herself. The best part of the night has arrived and she won't be the only one enjoying its eery glow tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:35 pm

Dolly follows Cyanide's gaze in wonder. She soon spots the moon, and for a reason she doesn't know, Dolly stares at it, transfixed. She cannot take her eyes off it. As she continues to gape at the at the mysterious moon, Dolly begins to feel different...as if she can take on the kalahari alone.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:38 pm

((OOC: Dun dun dun for Dolly, her transformation has begun! Twisted Evil))

Isis also gazes at the eerie moon as well with a smirk. Most would ignore its beauty, but Isis always saw its true beauty. It gave the night sky a nice, eerie-like look to it, besides the stars making the sky look "beautiful". No. It was the moon that truly shined.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Cyanide's eyes stay fixated on the moon. Usually, most meerkats are chased into their burrows at the sight of the haunting illumination the moon gives off, as it is a warning that night time predators have surfaced. To Cyanide, Isis and impressively Dolly, the mesmerizing sight of the moon's glow makes them feel more alive and eager to experience the thrills it draws out into the eery night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:15 pm

ooc: yep lol

bic: The pain in Dolly's leg is fading, so she decides she will stay up and watch the moon. Why do meerkats come out at day, and not at night? At this thought, Dolly feels the need to attack those who did not like the moon. One side of her feels that is silly and that the moon is just a rock, but the other side says that it is not silly and that the moon is much more that just a floating rock. The two sides begin battling, the fights raging inside Dolly's mind.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Isis feels relaxed as the moon shines its silvery light upon the Kalahari. Such a beautiful thing, and most took it for granted. She felt so alive during the night, it was a shame meerkats couldn't go out at night, due to the more aggressive night predators, such as hyenas, lions, and many others. If they weren't so big and aggressive, Isis knew the meerkats could show them a thing or two. However, it was still nice to enjoy the moon and its beautiful light. It made her feel so powerful, as if she could kill anything that got in her way.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Cyanide gazes at the moon admiringly. She could sit out here all night admiring it's eery alluring glow. It's a shame many meerkats tremble at such a beatiful part of nature. If she could, she would lead a mob foraging at night as it's the time when she also feels most alive, brazen enough to go to war with a hyena, lion or caracal. If she were to die happy, she'd die doing just that (O.O)(Yup Cyanide's insane Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:43 pm

ooc: lol

bic: Dolly stares up admiringly at the moon, ignoring the war taking place inside her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Ezio looks up at the moon also. It gave off an eerie look, but all the same he wasn't afraid. Seeing it made him grateful that he and his brothers now had a group that even though shunned them, allowed them to stay.

Federico also looks up at the moon. He was also amazed, but the moon did not change his values. What was left of his family came first, even if it meant sacrificing himself.

Petruccio stays by his brothers. The moon gave him the creeps. And it scared all the birds away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Cyanide's eyes slowly drift across the sky, taking in the beauty of the stars that accompany the eery moon. Her smirk widens, awed by their sparkling appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Dolly yawns, tired, but still keeps her focus on the pure white moon. She wonders why meerkatts are not nocturnal. Sun only gets in everyone's eyes, but the moon does not and maintains it's brightness. If faced with with a predator at night, they could mob it or take cover in a bolt hole, just as a meerkat mob would do in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next