Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 am

Ezio and Federico still look around, wary and slightly nervous.

Petruccio leans on Federico and starts to fall to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 am

As Cyanide scales the sky with her eyes, her head bends back so much that she topples over backwards. She yips in surprise but recovers to her feet quickly. She shakes herself from side to side, getting rid of the sand that had collected on her fur.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:07 am

Isis continues to watch the moon, her icy orbs almost glowing. It was always a shame to not be able to stay awake and watch the moon all night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12