Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
Night
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Midnights
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Violet....10 months 24 days
Jodi.....7 month 12 days
Tulullah, Nakpana, Zozane.....4 months 7 days
Nirvanna.....3 months 8 days
Badru....1 month 4 days
Finbar, Latika, Katsumi.....2 months 30 days
Cotton Candy, Nessie, Sidious, Cassidy, Ebony....22 days
Black Widow's pups....(4) 16 days

Due Dates
Teetsie and Wilson/Bahrag's litter....(Confirmed) Due 17th of January

I believe Black Widow's pups can be adopted now:D

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just remembered one of Black Widow's pups was killed on the previous RP day)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Eztli emerges and suns himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Black Widow is asleep in the bolt hole she's been "renting" for the past handful of days. Having been cast out for seriously wounding Nessie, one of Teetsie's pups, Black Widow has been struggling to care for herself and the wounded pup she had been forced to take along with when she was evicted. For the past 5 days, she's been struggling to forage for food, look out for predators and nurse the wounded pup all in one day each. She hasn't been alone though. Kassy had stuck with her and Nessie, providing them with security and comfort but even with her help, life as outcasts has been a monutous struggle. Black Widow and surely Kassy, have lost a copious amount of weight and slowly, the effects of living on their own has started to take over their weakened bodies.

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:56 pm

ooc- Today is the raid. Can we please wait until friday though to start anything? I won't have any time before that.

ic- Wilson emerges and suns himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:32 am

Eztli looks around. He was curious as to the fate of Black Widow and Nessie. He hadn't seen them since they were banished from the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:58 am

ooc: Okay meyerm, and I'd like a pup.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 am

ooc: Can I have a pup too?

bic: Irwin sits above ground sunning himself.

Skull simply chooses to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:12 am

((OOC: I'd like a pup too. Very Happy Pretty please? :3))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 am

ooc: @ Stormy: Sure Smile

@ Kusuma: Yes you can have a pup too:)

@ Night: Of course you can:)

I think I'm gonna adopt a pup too and put my reserved name Foxglove to use:). The pup will be a male:)

bic: Black Widow continues to sleep. For the past 4 nights, she hasn't been getting enough sleep. Her attack on Nessie has been eating at her concious and every day that has gone by after the attack has been a relief. Nessie seems to be pulling through but her condition is still critical and she is far from out of the woods yet. She still faces the risk of infection so Black Widow will have to keep up her rigorous routine of keeping Nessie's wounds clean.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:47 am

((OOC: Mine will be a female by the name of Asuka. Neon Genesis Evangelion ref ftw. Smile Yeah, I'm an anime nerd. xD))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:53 am

ooc: OK:D I used to watch anime but couldn't get into it. The only anime show I really got into was Inuyasha. I love that showXD I think I've heard of that anime before. My sister is big into anime too so I think I've heard of it from her.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:32 am

ooc: XD I love anime. Fruits Basket, Pokemon and Full Moon wo Sagashite are my favourites.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:54 am

ooc: I used to watch those tooXD I still watch Pokemon even though I'm no longer a kid:P I also used to watch Ruroni Kenchen (Dunno how his name is spelledXD) Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and a few others.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:44 pm

((OOC: Cardcaptor Sakura was my first anime, but Sailor Moon was my second and instantly became my top favorite. I lost interest in the Pokemon anime after the first season, but I did watch the other reasons some times if nothing else was on, even if I didn't get what what was going on. xD))
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 pm

ooc- Hold on everybody. I don't want Linda's litter to be like others where the owners are decided before they're even adopted out. It will be an open adoption for anybody, but I'm not making any reservations except for the two Yoshkat and I have reserved. Since there seems to be multiple members who want one, no members may adopt more than one either.

ic- Wilson grooms himself, unaware of the events that will unfold today.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:10 pm

((OOC: If it helps, I can pass on adopting a pup from Linda and Ninja's litter. Adopting one of Black Widow's pups is enough for me. Smile))
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:27 pm

ooc: As much as I would love to have a pup, I realized I really have too many characters. if there is a pup left after everyone who wants one gets one I'll take it.

Teetsie emerges. She's still upset about the death of Nessie (She thinks she's dead) but Black Widow's remaining pups are strong and will grow up thinking Teetsie is their Mother. She smirks evilly and cackels.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:29 pm

ooc- You can still have a pup if you want. The fact that not everyone is on at the same times might not make it entirely fair when the bio is posted. I'll try to think of the fairest way, but I'm still not taking reservations.

ic- Wilson looks at Teetsie with a smirk as she emerges.

ooc- Is her pregnancy noticeable yet?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:33 pm

ooc: I think it should be noticeable on the next RP day.

Teetsie smirks back at her former partner. Secretly she still prefers him over Bahrag, but would never say anything to Bahrag about it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Black Widow wakes up and exits the bolt hole with Nessie gently gripped in her jaws. She scans the landscape warily, thoroughly checking the sky and vegetation for any signs that a predator could be in the area. Luckily there seems to be none in sight but just incase danger does show its ugly head, Black Widow stands 2 feet from the entrance. She places Nessie gently on the ground and sighs sympathetically. Look what she's done....the pup is going to be disfigured for ever and will never be the same again because of her revenge fueled rage. Every time she looks at Nessie, she'll always be reminded that she nearly killed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Eztli looks around warily. He hears Teetsie cackle and looks over at her, briefly surprised. He then gets back to sentry.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:20 pm

ooc- Actually my schedule has cleared up a bit. Feel free to lead them out whenever you're ready Stormy.

ic- Wilson smirks and begins sentry duty. Still unaware that Bahrag also mated with Teetsie, he believes all the pups Teetsie might be carrying are his, and there's no way Bahrag can reverse that or prevent them from being born. After all, they're a leader's pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:57 am

ooc: Okay! Very Happy

Teetsie gazed around, still angry from the brutal mauling of her child. She makes lead calls with a serious frown etched in her face. She's not out for an attack. She's out to kill pups of their newest neighbors, the Jumaa. She starts to head towards the border, her group in tow.

Latika sighs. She's not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:06 am

Unaware of Teetsie preparing her mob for battle, Black Widow is tending to Nessie's life altering wounds. The poor pup will be deformed for the rest of her life and she has Black Widow to blame for it. Nessie had done nothing wrong to deserve such a brutal fate. Black Widow sighs regretting what she did to Nessie. She wished this was a dream or she could go back in time and stop herself from letting her livid anger get the hold of her but it's too late, the damage is already done and Black Widow is being punished for it. Hopefully this lesson will teach not to defy against Teetsie anymore but that could be doubtful when/if she is ever let back into the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:11 am

Cassidy is unaware of her Mother's evil intentions and lays down, saddened by the death of her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next