Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Cyan catches up to the group, appearing to be groggy. She grumbles to herself, mentally kicking herself for slacking off for the past several days. She really needs to get her act back together and get back to leading the group correctly.

Cyanide grins as she saw Cyan catch up and walks at her side smirking. She could care less about her act she's just happy to be at her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Mille followes aswell as Bloodyclaw and Ginny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Federico notices the foraging group in the distance. He watches them closely.

Ezio also watches the group.

Petruccio stays close to Federico, when he sees the group. He didn't understand at the moment why they'd attacked him and just thought they were mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Mille saw a few Meerkats a bit far away and walked up to them
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Cyan doesn't notice the 3 males. She decides to take over leading the group. She has an idea where they can forage today. It's rich with prey and doesn't border any of their rivals' territories

Cyanide follows at Cyan's heels snickering just bacause she wants to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Ezio and Federico watch Millie warily, unsure of what her intentions might be.

Petruccio stays by his brothers, also wary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Mille smiles at Them
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Unaware of Millie socializing with the outcasted males, Cyan picks up the pace, wanting to get to their destined foraging spot qucikly.

Cyanide turns her walk into a trot to match Cyan's fleet footed trek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:46 am

Blaze snarls at Millie , wondering how this kind female is in such a brutal group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 am

Mille looked at Blaze

Bloodyclaw is siting down so is Ginny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 am

Still trailing the Phantoms, Calypso pauses briefly to check for predators - something she'd become accustomed to due the length of time that she had spent alone. She could never too careful when it came to sentry, especially since being on her own increased the chances of a predator spotting her and picking her off.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 am

Cyan arrives at the destined foraging spot with the group and begins to forage. She hasn't noticed Calypso yet.

Cyanide scours into the earth in a vicous matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 am

occ: Hey Yosh! can you accept Meh and Matrixs bio please!

Blaze snarls as Cyan comes into view , she and Cyan are arch enemys now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 am

Harru walked along since he has not been acepted in to the mob he's alone then he Spots Meerkats he walks up to them and Smiles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 am

Blaze smiles at Harru , she slinks closer and sniffs him .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:21 am

Harru smiles at Blaze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 am

Blaze circles him , she examens him , he seems like a good mate , but then she thinks of Banshee , she shrugs it off and grooms Harrus neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 am

Occ-Banshee will Return...

Harru grooms Blaze back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 am

occ: Ok , i want them to meet up Smile she will abandon harru for Banshee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:38 am

Occ-XD he will return for Blaze soon..Btw did't blaze mate with a rover
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:20 pm

[quote="Tosca"]occ: Hey Yosh! can you accept Meh and Matrixs bio please!

ooc: Sure. Sorry I didn't get to them earlier. My internet connection keeps crapping out on me>_< *Kicks router*

Cyan looks up from foraging with a half eaten spider in her mouth and looks at Blaze as she heard her snarl. She narrows her eyes whilst sounding a muffled growl. If Blaze doesn't watch her step, she'll get a beating.

Cyanide bristles her fur and snarls at Blaze. She'd gladly help Cyan rip her to shreds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:23 pm

occ: i thought youd have her attacked as she isnt in the mob !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:34 pm

occ: Sorry for double post Smile !

Meh smirks and slinks closer , she bows to Cyan respectively .

Matrix also slinks closer , he bows down to Casper respectively .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 pm

ooc: Oh I keep thinking she's still in the mob for some reasonXD

Cyan snarls and bristles her fur at Blaze. She was evicted and is no longer allowed here. She war dances, wanting her gone. She'll deal with Matrix and Meh in a few minutes.

Cyanide snickers at she watches Cyan wardance towards Blaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Blaze hides behind Millie , Federico , Ezio and Petruccio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next