Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Cyanide smirks finding herself becoming gradually impressed with Dolly's combat skills. she surely under estimated the decivingly sweet and whimpy Dolly. It turns out she has a dark side after all and the Phantoms have leached it out of her. Dolly is becoming more interesting as the hours pass. Cyanide is keen to see more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Dolly thrashes around helplessly. She has no more tricks up her sleeve, and a repeated one will not help end the fight. Fine, Isis can leave a scar, at least it will show that she had fought hard.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Isis pulls her head back, her fangs cutting into Dolly's flesh. Nice gashes were now upon Dolly's front leg. Isis had successfully left a mark. Some blood drips from her fangs, but Isis smirks evilly at Dolly. Not bad female... I underestimated you. Perhaps you do have what it takes to survive in this mob... Next time, I except a better fight... Who knows? Maybe you'll get to leave a permanent mark on me next time... We'll have to see, won't we? For now, Isis backs off. It'd be a shame to kill Dolly now, she had some potential. And who knew, maybe with a little more "encouragement", she'd be turned into a perfect killing machine.

Last edited by Night on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Cyanide chatters evily. Yes, yes now Dolly wears a permanent mark which will forever remind her of Isis' devastation. She agrees the white hearted female has some viciousness to her. She has done her fair share of damage to Isis. She definately has potential and Cyanide is determined more than ever to help train her to become a deadly warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:31 am

Ezio goes over to Dolly to see if she's okay. She was one of the only other members in the group who had a kinder heart. He hoped she'd stay that way.

Federico stays where he is, watching his brother closely.

Petruccio also stays by Federico.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Dolly licks the blood off of the wound until she sees the scar Isis has given her. Dolly is now a marked meerkat. (not evicted though lol). She exchanges glances with Isis and Cyanide. Perhaps some training will give her more and better moves. Especially if she gets some weight on her. Dolly peeps to Ezio, reassuring him that she's okay. Dolly grooms him, hoping that he will groom her as well to get rid of the disease-carrying ticks she had picked up when she was an evicted female from a wild mob, which was not too long ago. She also doesn't want the parasites to spread to the rest of The Phantoms, though that problem can be easily fixed by grooming. However, Dolly is still getting back into mob life after her eviction.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Cyanide smirks and nods in approval. She views Dolly as a worthy Phantom now and it seems she's eager to work her way up to becoming a deadly fighter. She snickers at the potential. She and Isis will be more than willing to train her. She has a feeling that brining out the demon in Dolly is going to be easier than anyone thought.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Isis tends to the cuts on her side from her fight with Dolly. They were deep, it showed Dolly did have some strong potential after all. Killing her would of been a shameful thing. Never kill someone who can be deemed worthy for training. She knew she and Cyanide could easily bring out the demon within Dolly, whom was just awaiting to be awaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:04 am

Ezio nods, reassured that Dolly seemed okay. As she starts to groom him, he starts to groom her back, looking for any scratches that could cause her discomfort if not treated.

Federico still watches his brother closely.

Petruccio looks around, watching drongos.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Cyan was a spectator of the whole fight. She had been gauging Dolly's skill very closely. She admits she too under estimated her. She believed Dolly wouldn't last an hour in her vicious brood and she would have to chase her out, but she was proven wrong. Dolly definately has potential it's just going to take some time to unleash the demon within her. Eventually they'll have Dolly trained to be a deadly fighter and member of the Phantoms. However if she doesn't see any improvement of her viciousness and she regresses to being a whimp, then she'll have to eject her from the group. She had been so wrapped up in watching the fight that she didn't notice how late it was getting. Realizing that evening is upon them, Cyan sounds lead calls. It's time they head back to the burrow.

Cyanide had been sitting beside Isis, snickering at the potential Dolly has in her. They say the nice ones are the ones you should watch out for and perhaps that's going to be Dolly in the near future. She's sweet but also has a deadly dark side. Yes it's very easy to be decieved by her appearance. Hearing Cyan's lead calls, Cyanide trots after her chattering evily.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Hearing Cyan, Isis stands up and stretched out. Her cuts weren't too bad now since she groomed them. She trots after Cyanide, smirking evilly at the possibilities of training Dolly. She would be a lot of work, but Isis feels confident that this mob will bring out the demon within her and that she'll be killing machine in no time. Rival mobs would regret the day they'd dare mess with the Phantoms, especially with the blood lust this mob had.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:55 pm

ooc: OMG. YoshKat, that post with Cyan was awesome! >D

bic: Cyan led the group home slowly, looking back at Dolly from time to time. She was quite happy with how the group was doing. Cyanide was forming into an excellent warrior, Isis was satisfactory, and Dolly had potential... What would Makuta think if he saw her now?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:05 pm

ooc: Really? Thanks^_^

Cyanide walks at a brisk pace by Cyan's side, glancing back occassionally at Dolly. Those nasty looking scars she wears mark her as a battle scarred meerkat, a look that'll surely cause some enemies to become intimedated. She too is confident that she has the potential to bring a rival down to their knees, or more brutally, to their death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:30 am

Federico and Petruccio follow by Ezio.

Ezio follows near Dolly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Isis smirks as she followed Cyan. While she had successfully left a permanent mark on Dolly and also Ezio, those scars would possibly cause fear in those who had a weak heart. A battle scarred meerkat could cause fear in their enemies and many wouldn't dare go against one. While torturing and leaving marks on a meerkat was fun, Isis knew it was also to toughen them up and give them an intimidating look if they were in battle. Who knew... She figured Dolly would one day leave a mark of her own on her one day. She knew that would be the day Dolly would no longer needed training, when you can leave your own mark on your teacher.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Suddenly, an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion causes Cyanide to dramatically slow down. Her strength to continue treading on her feet to the burrow is quickly waning but not one to rely on others to help her, she plucks up the strength to push herself forward. It's been quite an eventful day and she's only now starting to feel the effects of it. She allows a big yawn to escape her mouth. As soon as they arrive at the burrow, she's planning on heading below for the night....maybe. She sort of doesn't want to miss the moon rise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Petruccio stays close to Federico, not wanting to go near anyone else.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Meh stays near Cyanide , grinning evilly

Matrix grooms Cyan submissively , he stops and glares at Isis , but grins and walks over , he helps groom her cut wounds
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Cyanide meets Isis' pace and realizing she's treading beside her, glances up at her smirking proudly. She feels they both accomplished unleashing Dolly's inner demon. Just a little more training and before they know it, the Phantoms will have another callous deadly warrior amongst their ranks.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Isis relaxes a bit as Matix groomed her cuts. They weren't bad at all, but extra grooming never did hurt. She then glances down at Cyanide and smirks as well. The fight today was an interesting one. Dolly did show she had potential. It would take some training, but who knew, Dolly could turn into a killer before anyone knew it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Cyanide nods, strongly agreeing with Isis. Maybe not tomorrow, or next week, or the next few weeks but perhaps within a month or a few months, Dolly will be a savage, killing machine. With their rigerous training techniques she and Isis will have Dolly trained to kill in no time.

ooc: Imagine if Cyanide met Ghost? O.O Plot making in process...XD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:16 pm

((OOC: That'd be an interesting idea. Since he's a pup killer, I'd have to wonder how he'd react to a pup like her. xD))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:32 pm

ooc: Yeah I wonder to. I picture him to be impressed with her attitude and seeing her as a worthy force Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:07 pm

((OOC: Perhaps. Isis would want to fight him too. Or even, boldly, want to mate with him due to his murderous behavior. But we shall see. Twisted Evil But I'm keeping my word and I want to get the okay from everyone else before I even want to bring Ghost in, besides the fact he'll be at the Willows to kill Triscuit the next day. Guess he could end up at the Phantoms after loosing the Willows and unknowingly leading them to the brawl between the Jumaa and the Mightnights.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:18 pm

ooc: Yeah getting everyone else's opinion about this occuring so soon is a good idea. perhaps we should wait a few RP days. We need a bit of a hiatus from all the drama that's been occuring continuously. Maybe they could meet when she's a teenager>:J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next