Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:31 pm

With Josephine and Sunbeam both comforting him, Conker is lulled into a relaxed state. He churrs softly and presses his nose against their chests as a way of thanking them for their caring snuggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Sunbeam giggles and blushes , she nuzzles Conker.

Kinkajou emerges , she left Midnight in the burrow to calm down, she nuzzled Mischka

Mistymae churred softly and nuzzled Josephines legs
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Duke grooms himself.

ooc- I think now's a good time to start closing the day before there's more uneeded drama.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:08 pm

ooc: I agree.

Conker giggles bashfully before returning the nuzzle.

Mischka nuzzles Kinkajou back then begins grooming her to bond and to remove any parasites she may have picked up during the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:40 pm

ooc: Anything new happen since the last time I was here? And should the mob head underground right now since the day is coming at an end, like Meyerm said?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 pm

ooc: Nothing big has happened really. Kinkajou braught over her pups which were accepted into the group. Akita had gotten jealous because the Jumaa pups were paying attention to them and not her. The group should be heading below ground soon but we're going to try to get the other groups caught up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:14 pm

ooc: okay.

ic: Cactus approaches Akita to help calm her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:02 pm

ooc: I agree.

bic: Aliya looks up at the sky. It would be dark soon. Hopefully tommorrow would be better... She gets back to grooming Duke.

Emzio and Suri look around casually.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Conker watches his brother approach Akita feeling apprehensive. He ruffles his fur and puffs out his chest, showing Akita he'll bravely defend his brother if she treats him with hostility.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Duke looks around as well. He also hopes there will be something good the next day. After losing two of their own, they can't afford to face more casualities.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:58 am

John looks up, noticing the sky was turning a bit darker. It'd be nighttime soon. A yawn manages to escape from him. Today's event was a tiring one. Hopefully, the next day would be better. He stands, shaking himself a bit.

Root watches as Cactus approaches. He peeps, telling him not to come too close. At least, not until Akita was calm.

Petal began to compassionately lick Akita on the top of the little pup's head. Her and Root's mother always did this whenever the two were sad, and it never failed to cheer the two up. Perhaps it'll comfort Akita?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 am

Mischka can see Cactus and Conker interacting with Akita in the corner of his eye. He pauses his grooming session with Kinkajou and moves to sit near them. They're allowed to socialize with her but as along as they're being supervised. He doesn't want Akita to hurt them. She still appears to be angry about something and it seems she has the tendancy to lash out.

Conker glares at Akita undaunted. He's concerned about his brother or anyone else getting hurt than himself and will put her in her place if she tries anything.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:15 am

Placing her paw around Mistymae’s smaller body, Josephine caringly licked the pup before looking up to watch protectively over Conker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Ignoring Root's warning, Cactus trots to Akita with more confidence because he has his brother, Conker, for backup, many adults supervising him, and Petal right near him. Cactus feels he has nothing to worry about. His mob is acting as though Akita is a bird of prey circling them in the sky.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Mischka narrows his eyes in suspicion and his muscles tense up, ready to spring into action if Akita becomes violent. He sounds a small bark intending to distract Akita from lashing out. Behave now, no more hitting it will not be tolerated.

Conker flashes a confident smirk at Akita. With the adults watching her like a hawk, he believes her audacity to lash out out of anger will fizzle. Just because she's a cute and adorable pup doesn't mean they won't punish her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 am

Emzio watches Akita closely also for some time before looking around once again.

Suri also looks around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:33 pm

ooc: Should we wait until Taakah posts?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:37 pm

ooc: Yeah. If she's not on tomorrow or the next day some one may have to cover Akita until she returns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:51 pm

ooc: Alright.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 pm

ooc: I've grown attached to Saffron so I think I'll cover her until Flower returns.

Suddenly, Saffron bursts out from a patch of grass, panting heavily, shaking uncontrollably and wearing a facial expression that's mixed with relief and fright. During the hide, seek and tag game, she had strayed from the group. She paniced when she realized she was lost and thought for sure she'd be facing a grave future but by chance, she had found herself back at the group after wandering about aimlessly for a few hours. Her heart rate slows, wearing off the effects of the adrenaline that had been surging through her rattled nerves and she relaxes knowing that she's back in the security of the big and strong adults.

Mischka looks over hearing the grass rustle and sees Saffron appearing to be flustered. He didn't even take notice she breifly went missing. Concerned, he rushes over desperate to know what's frightened her.

Conker glances over at Saffron and tips his head while frowning worriedly. What's upset his usually happy and bubbily friend? He was also oblivious that she had a seperation scare.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:04 pm

ooc: back! sorry for my absence...

Akita had calmed down, and was just about to nudge Cactus in thanks when suddenly a meerkat from the group barked at her. Conker was approaching with a smirk, wich seemed like laughing at her. She cowered down at another meerkat licking her ear (i think? lol, i forgot what s/he said >.<).It was too much. She backed up into a bush, and tripped. She was so emberassed, her cheeks were hot under her fur. She slowly backed up into something hard- a log. she crawled under it, inching as far as she could fit. She then layed still. She was planning to stay there for a few days- and thougt about the group curling up together.

(argh nevermind about Akita feeling angry about conker- i mixed him up with cactus...)

Last edited by Taakah on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Aliya looks around, trying to ignore the pups' drama.

Emzio also looks around, watching some drongos flying around.

Suri looks up at the clouds and just sits there, staring.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Saffron glances up at Mischka with a relieved smile. With a casual peep, she insists she's fine. She just had a little scare in the grass thicket. She explains during the game of hide and seek tag, she unwittingly strayed from the group looking for a hiding place and when she realized the Jumaa weren't in sight, she paniced and wandered around, desperately trying to find them, then by chance or luck, here she is. She presses into Mischka's chest churring happily. She's glad to be back in the security of the group. She felt so vulnerable being alone and never wants to experience that scary feeling ever again.

Mischka nuzzles the top of Saffron's head comfortingly. He had no idea. He frowns feeling guilty. He feels he should've been one of the adults responsible in supervising every pup instead of maintaining his amused gaze on the entertainment a few of the pups were displaying. Thank goodness Saffron wasn't picked off by a predator! This scare motivates him more than ever to becoming a more responsible care giver.

Conker stares at Akita confused. What did I do? He wonders feeling a guilty conscious over come him. He doesn't understand why she's angry with him. Did he do something unfairly in the game? He's utterly clueless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Sunbeam glances at Akita , then back at Conker confused

Kinkajou sighs and quickly goes down into the burrow complex , tired , shes going to have a little nap

Sunbeam follows her mother

Mistymae also follows

Midnight hopes that the footsteps are coming from her mother , she sits down and whimpers
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Conker raises a brow at Akita, not understanding her at all. For the time being, he shrugs it off thinking she's just being moody. He backs away from her. Perhaps giving her some space will help her cool it off. He gazes up at the beautiful evening sky choosing not to dwell on what he might've done to peeve off Akita.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next