Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:55 am

Mischka touches his nose to Sunbeam's head while churring softly and briefly groomed the area Akita hit her. He glances at Akita confused as to why she angrily lashed out at her. What did Sunbeam do to deserve that unnecissary mean treatment? Nothing that he had seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:14 am

Sunbeam giggled , churring , she pawed playfully at Mischka

Mistymae stuck up for her sister and padded over to Akita she growled and spoke Excuse me , why did you just harm my sister , what wrong did she do ?

Midnight glanced around nervously , she let go and latched onto Roots foot

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Mischka chuckles adoringly and gently paws Sunbeam back.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Duke happily continues his grooming.

John watches as Kinkajou separates her pup from Akita. Smart idea. He walks over, staying nearby in case if Akita chose to attack Mistymae. He'd have to get her out of there before she could get seriously hurt if that were to happen.

Root looks down when Midnight clings to his front leg. He chrrs and nuzzles the little pup reassuringly.

Petal licks Midnight on the top of the head, helping her brother comfort the frightened pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Midnight yips in surprise and darts into the burrow

Mistymae glances up at John , she rubs up against him , churring

Kinkajou trots after Midnight

Sunbeam giggles and runs away , she bumps into Akita and slowly raises her hackles , seh growls
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Seeing Sunbeam bump into Akita, Mischka immediately runs over and nudges Sunbeam away from Akita. He doesn't want a fight to break out and for any of them to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:00 pm

The two teens look confused as Midnight darted off. What got her so scared all of all sudden?

John smiles down at Mistymae.

Duke looks over at the pups for a moment, before going back to grooming Aliya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Aliya continues grooming Duke. She was sure Kinkajou could sort out her pups.

Emzio watches them concerned.

Suri scans the area for threats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Conker was also a spectator of Akita hitting Sunbeam harshly. He gawks at Akita wondering why she was being so mean to Sunbeam. He tilts his head not understanding.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:38 pm

ooc- I'm back. Smile Thanks for covering my characters. This week was one of the busiest so far, but next week is spring break. Any updates worth noting?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:45 pm

ooc: Welcome back and you're welcome:) Nothing exciting has been happening really. Akita had gotten jealous because the other pups are paying attetion to the 3 pups Kinkajou braught in.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:54 pm

((OOC: Anytime Meyerm. :3 Spring break is always nice too. And like YoshKat said, not much has happened. Other than Akita getting jealous of the newer pups and such. I've been a little inactive myself since my boyfriend has been over, but I've managed to get some time to post on here during the week.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:32 am

ooc: Welcome back Meyerm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:41 am

occ: Welcome back Meyerm .. Smile

Sunbeam looks at Mischka and churrs , she brushes up against him , like a cat ( XD )

Midnight shivers and huddles close to the chamber where Linda and Ninja are

Kinkajou searches the burrow , she finds Midnight and churrs softly

Mistymae giggles and nuzzles Johns leg
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:50 am

ooc- Thanks. Ignoring the part about the new pups, but... what about the other mobs? I don't feel like asking the same question in every thread.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:13 pm

((OOC: Let me see... Tails has been chased off from the Comet forging group and those who helped chased him off are going back to the forging spot and possibly check if the pups who are also forging are safe and sound, and well, the other mobs have been pretty slow. So far, the Jumaa is the most active so far.))
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Akita was about to lunge at Sunbeam, but was interrupted by her being taken away. Sitting down, she was suddenly confronted by a different meerkat. She bared her tiny teeth in reply, then whipped around, making sure her tail smacked the other pup in the jaw. But then Sunbeam suddenly bumped into her. She had enough. Hissing, she jumped up, but then the other she-kat was taken away- again! Akita felt her fur burning in anger. She stalked off, and into some bushes well away from the burrow. She slowly started to walk around, tearing up plants and roots- not to mention bugs.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:05 pm

John smiles down at Mistymae again before looking back over at Akita, noticing her aggressive behavior. He frowns. If she kept this up, she could pose as a threat to the other pups and may have to be utterly separated from them. She'd have to be kept under good supervision until her attitude changed. This kind of behavior could result in her growing into a bitter meerkat.

Root watches Akita as well and frowns. What got into her all of a sudden? She was acting so sweet before... He boldly walks over to her. Maybe he could calm her?

Petal follows her brother, deciding to also help. She'd love to be able to develop skills that'd help her as a babysitter if she ever ended up with the job. Comforting a distressed pup was one of the jobs a babysitter would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:34 pm

ooc- I'll be taking back my characters from this point on.

ic- Duke continues to groom Aliya. Linda is below ground with her pups.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Meyerm wrote:
ooc- I'll be taking back my characters from this point on.

((OOC: Go right ahead Meyerm, your characters after all.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 pm

*Velmarie watched the pups.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:47 pm

ooc: Sorry about my brief absence, internet was down over the weekend.

Mischka observes Akita's behavior with a disapproved frown. There is no reason for her to be acting this way. She started off being so sweet but all of a sudden she turned into a brat. He shakes his head. Could this pup really be a deciever and end up turning out to be a rebel once fully grown? He hopes this mean mischief is just a stage that she'll grow out of. For the time being, she'll be kept under close supervision by him and the other adults. He won't tolerate her slapping around the other pups for the heck of it. No way!

Conker jolts back then whimpers feeling hurt. He doesn't understand why Akita is being so mean. He and the other pups only wanted to play with her. He stares at her not so sure about being friends with her now.

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Seeing young Conker in distress, Josephine moves from her seated position and approaches the young male nuzzling his cheek, offering him some comfort.
Concerned she wondered what had suddenly got into them after having been playing happily only a few moments ago.

(ooc: I can change my post if you want me to, I just kinda threw myself back in again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Sunbeam brushes up against Conker , purring softly
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Duke looks around. At least things have calmed down since the burrow raid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next