Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Cactus wedges under the log next to Akita. If she's not going underground for the night, he's going to keep her company.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Catching sight of Cactus walking passed him in the bottom corners of his eyes draws Conker's attention away from the sky. He follows his brother's track over to Akita and frowns disapprovingly. He doesn't want them spending a night above ground. It's too dangerous! He'd be devastated if something bad happened to his brother and fun new play buddy Akita. If they're going to be sleeping above ground then he'll join them to ensure they stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:03 pm

John notices the three pups going under a log. He narrows his eyes. Those three better not be thinking of staying under there all night. Night predators, such as hyenas and lions, would make a quick snack out of those three in seconds. He walks over, looking at the three disapprovingly. You can not be thinking of sleeping outside. Its far too dangerous! Night predators could get to you and that'd be it. They're nothing like the common predators we often see during the day, which we can easily hide from. The night predators are huge. They can easily get you and they'd kill you in seconds. You need to be in the burrow, you'd be throwing your lives away if you stay out here!

Root and Petal look at each other, confused of Akita. They were only trying to comfort her. Was it because she wasn't used to them? Looking up at the sky, the two sat close and decided to watch the sunset.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Conker shivers at John's warning about what perils the night could bring to them if they camp out here. He doesn't want to end up being lion, hyena, caracal or what ever food. He nudges Cactus then Akita, encouraging them to obey John. It isn't worth the risk. They have so much potential ahead of them and to throw it all away by sleeping out here and placing their lives at risk would be fool hearted and stupid. He shoots a firm glare at them hoping their response will be a wise one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 am

Aliya continues scanning the area warily.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:18 am

Akita churred at cactus hapilly for his presence with her. She heard john, and fear set a little stone in her belly. But, she didnt care and pushed cactus and then conker out of the small space under the log, and out from underneath. She nudged sand up to conceal the entrance, wich was more like pushing her face in the dirt. She did it best she could, and then squirmed down into the deepest part of underneath the log.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:29 am

Cactus looks at his brother. Fear for Akita's safety has led to anger. Does Akita WANT to die? he thought.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:03 am

Conker's eyes glisten with fear as he kept eye contact with his brother Cactus for a brief moment before shifting his gaze to Akita. He frowns disapprovingly then barks sharply at Akita, anger can be heard in his voice. She's insane thinking about sleeping out here! She'd stand zero chance defending herself against a lion or hyena. She'd be killed in an instant. He glares at her and gestures his head towards the burrow, ordering her that she WILL be sleeping in the burrow tonight. He's not going to allow her to place her life on a knife's edge.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 am

Akita grunted in response. She was not moving, and if they wanted her in the burrow, they would have to come and get her- then drag her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:30 am

Kinkajou emerges and begins foraging under the log Akita is under , she digs the sand away and spots Akita , she frowns and looks at Conker and Cactus
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:44 am

John growled, not amused with Akita's stubbornness. Looking at Kinkajou, he peeped, asking her for some help. Then he began to dig at under the log. He WILL drag Akita back to the burrow if he had to. All Akita was doing was being a big brat. She'd have to learn this kind of behavior would NOT be tolerated. Not only was she risking her own life at this point, but if any adult also stayed out for long with her, the adult in question would also be at risk. At this point, John didn't care. He was going to get Akita in the burrow, one way or another. He'd never leave a pup at the mercy of the harsh Kalahari and its predators.

Root glances over at the log when he heard digging, and frowned. What was Akita doing? Why was she acting so bratty now? Any meerkat knew better than to sleep outside. It was very, very risky. Any night predator would make a quick meal out of a meerkat, especially a pup.

Petal looked worried as well, and prayed John and Kinkajou could get Akita into the burrow. Bratty or not, Akita was still apart of this mob now and someone had to ensure her safety.

Last edited by Night on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:47 am

Kinkajou nodded and dug further under , she put her snout to the bottom and gently grabbed Akitas tail , she pulled backwards , but it seemed the young pup was wedged under the log , she growled sternly and glared at Akita Akita get out now , stop being so foolish! she glared at Cactus and Conker and continued digging
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Duke continues sentry duty. They can't let another death occure.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Conker rushes over to help Kinkajou and John extract Akita from under the log. He gently snares one of her back legs and tugs but can't manage to keep a good grip on her. She's just too well wedged under the log. He growls in frustration, quickly losing patience with Akita. Why is she acting this way!? Not only is she being a brat but she's acting suicidal. It's unbelievable the way she's acting. If he has to he'll put his life in danger to convice her to get her furry little butt in the burrow.

Mischka glances over hearing digging and growling. He springs up thinking some of the mob members have detected a predator in the log but realizes they're trying pull Akita out from under it. Having been tending to the terrified Saffron, he had missed the drama that had occured between them and doesn't understand why they're raiding a fellow pup. He bounds over chattering frantically. What's all this now!?

Saffron follows after Mischka scared to leave his side after what's just happened to her. She glances at the drama occuring and peeps in confusion not knowing what's going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Cactus peeps at Mischka and Saffron, explaining to them that Akita wants to stay under the log for the night instead of taking shelter with the mob in a safe burrow, and that they were trying to take her out.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:13 pm

John continues to dig, also loosing patience with Akita. She'll have to be strictly disciplined for this reckless act, as she was also putting everyone else who was trying to get her out at risk as well. This would not be tolerated. With Kinkajou and Conker managing to somehow grab her, John manages to put his head underneath and attempts to grab Akita somehow, but he was off by a few inches. Snorting, he pulls his head back out and begins to dig some more. A bit more digging and they should be able to grab Akita without any trouble.

Root and Petal watch worriedly. Would John, Kinkajou, and Conker be able to get Akita out from her hiding place and get her back to the safety of the burrow? They hoped so, but also braced themselves to run in and give aid if it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Akita just let her body relax as they dug her out. she felt her leg and tail being tugged, and then the side of the hole that was being dug collapsed. she slid into it, then just lay still. She looked up at John, and then just sighed. Akita waited to be picked up and dragged to the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Aliya and Suri scan the area. The other subordinates could deal with Akita.

Emzio watches Akita.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Kinkajou picks up Akita and storms into the burrow , she goes deep into the complex and places her down before coming above ground and guarding the entrance

Sunbeam cuddles up to Mistymae and falls asleep

Mistymae cuddles Midnight close and she soon falls asleep

Midnight churrs and quickly becomes tired so she drifts off to sleep
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Mischka is shocked and horrified. Sleeping outside is the most reckless choice a pup could make. Being an experienced rover, there were times where he had no choice but to hunker down in a log, hallowed out tree or shallow bolt hole for some nights. It wasn't fun. A few times he's had scares where night predators would acknowledge his presence but to his relief wouldn't attack. He was lucky to have escaped unscathed and with his life those many times. A pup would stand little chance of surviving the night above ground. Heck a big, brave strong adult wouldn't even survive the night above ground. There are too many dangers, predators not being the only peril. being exposed to the cold air could cause hypothermia to manifest which could kill. He doesn't tolerate the way Akita is acting at all. First she smacked Sunbeam over the head now this!? Quite the trouble maker she is. Seeing that Kinkajou, John and Akita's friends, Conker and Cactus have the situation under control, he keeps his distance so as to not get in the way and excite Akita more than she is already. He's relieved when Kinkajou manages to snare Akita and move her into the safty of the burrow.

Conker plops down on his belly and sighs exhausted from all this drama. He's disappointed in Akita's behavior. He thought she'd make another vibrant, sweet and fun new friend/play mate but he's learning she has a bratty, rebellious disposition.

Saffron frowns in disapproval. She just had a scare above ground during the day. Akita is nuts thinking about spending the night alone above ground. She's learned the Kalahari is much too dangerous at night, let alone during the day. Akita's asking to get herself killed if she hunkers down in a vulnerable log tonight.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:24 pm

John pants tired from the digging. His claws, legs, and even some of his chest was dirty from the digging he did to get Akita out. It seemed Akita was a trouble maker. She'd have to under tight supervision until her attitude changed. Perhaps it was merely a phase. John himself went through that phase as a pup himself. But he luckily grew out of it. Maybe Akita would hopefully do the same... Until then, she would not be left alone. An adult or an older member would have to keep their eye on her.

Root is also relieved to see Akita was taken to the burrow. He was worried, however. If this was how she was going to act, she couldn't be left alone. Someone would have to constantly watch her, especially around the other pups.

Petal watches as Kinkajou carried Akita into the burrow with a worried expression. Being mute, she wouldn't be able to tell Akita if she was doing something wrong. She sighs sadly, hating the fact she was mute. Why she was born with this? She'll never know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 am

Tired, Cactus heads below ground. It's been a long day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Conker is also feeling drained, so he follows his brother Cactus into the burrow a few minutes later. Along the way of navigating through the complex of burrow tunnels, he finds the chamber Kinkajou moved Akita into. He slowly glances over, his eyes glistening with uncertainty, disappointment and emotional pain. He desperately wants to be Akita's friend but after the way she acted towards him, Cactus and the grown ups, he isn't so sure about befriending her now. What if she's mean forever? He hopes this is only a phase she's going through. He'd hate to have to reside with someone who's mean all the time.

Mischka stretches himself out before ploping his exhausted self down on his haunches next to the burrow entrance. Today was filled with tragety but enlightenment soon followed. The Jumaa lost 2 pups but the gap they left behind was soon filled by new generations of pups who will carry the Jumaa to a bright future. Little does he know the mob's strength in numbers and ability to work together successfully as a team will soon be put to the ultimate test.

Saffron yawns big and loudly. She can barely move her limbs she's so exhausted. All that brisk walking she did during her seperation scare used up most of her energy and she's only now starting to feel the tiring effects of her ordeal. She glances at the burrow entrance, thinking about decending into the sleep bringing darkness soon.

In the burrow, curled protectively around his mate and remaining children in the secure chamber they've been in since birth, is Ninja. He isn't asleep yet and is tending to one of the pups, Ninji. gently, he uses his teeth to nibble away some fleas that had manage to latch onto his daughter during the day.

Ninji giggles at the feeling of her father cleaning her. It tickles!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 pm

John follows Conker into the burrow himself. Today's events and the digging has his energy drained. He couldn't wait to go to sleep. Everyone else needed it as well. Finding the chamber he had been renting since he was accepted into the mob, he lays himself tiredly. He yawns, stretching out his dirt-covered legs and began to get comfortable. Finally, time for some much needed sleep.

Root nudges his sister and began to head into the burrow himself. This was going to be their first time sleeping with a mob again ever since they left their own mob. He sighs softly at the memory and began to look for a chamber he and Petal could sleep in. He eventually finds the one with Ninja, Linda, and their litter. He couldn't help but smile before moving on, not wanting to disturb them.

Petal follows her brother without hesitation. She was looking forward to sleeping in a burrow with a mob again. Sleeping in bolt holes was a lonely thing, even with her brother by her side. When Root stops and peeks into a chamber, she does the same and feels her heart melt. The small litter was an adorable sight! She couldn't wait to watch the little ones grow. Smiling to herself, she follows her brother once more, being quiet so she wouldn't frighten Ninja and Linda's pups.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Cactus is having the same thoughts as his brother, only that Cactus was secretly hoping that he and Akita would be a little bit more than friends, but that hope is now gone. It has disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. But it's for the best. Cactus is too young for these types of problems, anyway. Cactus lets his thoughts drift him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next